chapter 59 who made us friends

this was the most humble sentence xiao ye had ever uttered in his life.

not the domineering command of the past, nor the tyrannical roar, but with some bitterness... beg?

when zhao xianghai heard xiao ye's words, something in his heart seemed to have suddenly been touched.

"don't be with anyone else, brother hai," xiao ye looked even more anxious, "you give me some time, i will... i'll learn how to chase you, but until then, you don't want to be with anyone else. "

zhao xianghai lowered the car window: "xiao ye, why do you think i will promise you?" "

"just by..."

xiao ye had just said two words, and he found that he could not continue.

yes, why did zhao xianghai agree to this?

they are not lovers now, except for lele's father, there is no other relationship, why does zhao xianghai keep him single?

xiao ye gritted his teeth: "brother hai, you say that i am overbearing or arrogant, anyway, in my heart, there is never a moment to let go of you, you are mine, i will not give you to anyone, absolutely not!" "

"you are as childish as a child's desire for hegemony..." zhao xianghai shook his head helplessly, "if i really have such an important importance in your heart, why were you so indifferent in the last few years, and why can't i see your cherishing of the feelings between us?" 

xiao ye was stunned, thinking of his past performance, his face suddenly turned red.

he almost wanted to travel back in time now and slap himself who ignored zhao xianghai and snubbed and alienated zhao xianghai!

if he hadn't squandered haige's love so wantonly, if he hadn't brought him too much disappointment, he wouldn't have gone so resolute.

now, i will not watch hai ge go far, but i can't do anything, and i can't chase him back.

xiao ye endured the heartache and said deeply, "i'm sorry, i didn't know that in those years, my behavior made you so sad." "

"no," zhao xianghai sighed, "xiao ye, you have done nothing at all, and even used spiritual derailment to break our already weak feelings." "

as he spoke, he turned his head to look at xiao ye's somewhat frustrated expression: "i believe that there have been likes between us." but like is like, love is love. like is an instinct, but love is something to learn. xiao ye, at least in my place, you don't know how to love someone, you are not passing. "

"even if i fail," xiao ye took a deep breath, "i have no intention of giving up." i'll prove it, and i'll... study well, you believe in me once, believe in me again. "

zhao xianghai's lips moved, and in the end he didn't say anything.

he turned his head out the window and closed his eyes.

......

zhao xianghai and guan changfeng made an appointment to have a meal at a newly opened restaurant the next day.

when zhao xianghai arrived at the place, he was surprised to find that guan changfeng was already waiting there.

with a smile, he sat down opposite guan changfeng and took off his coat: "changfeng, i have come twenty minutes early, you arrived earlier than me?" "

"how can i be late for dinner with hai ge?" the young and handsome guan changfeng smiled softly, and a pair of peach blossom eyes were full of joy, "after work, hurry up and come over." "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow, snorted, and reached out to call the waiter to come and order.

today's meal is still guan changfeng's personal feelings, so zhao xianghai asked guan changfeng to do everything he likes.

but after serving, he found that nine times out of ten these dishes were his favorite foods.

zhao xianghai took the chopsticks and paused in his hand: "didn't you say something you liked?" how..."

"these dishes are what i like," guan changfeng unbuttoned the neckline, and the whole person relaxed, "hai ge, it can only mean that the tastes of the two of us are very compatible, isn't it?" "

zhao xianghai smiled and thanked him for his kindness.

the two people ate and talked, they have known each other for so long, and there are many common topics, so they have a good chat.

guan changfeng said tiredly, picked up the wine glass to give zhao xianghai a cup, looked at zhao xianghai's drunken face, hesitated, and asked: "brother hai now... finally single? "

"yes," zhao xianghai drank with interest, and threw away his scruples when he spoke, "the seven-year itch, husband and wife, husband and wife, in the end, can not escape." it's good to be single, to be single and free. there are still so many people outside, one day, maybe i will also try the taste of wantonness. "

"that's not okay," guan changfeng smiled and shook his cup of tea, "the comrade circle is so chaotic, too wanton, but there is a danger of contracting the disease." "

speaking, he smiled deeper and said jokingly: "but brother hai, it is a good choice for us to open a room, you don't know how strong i am, i have used it and said it is good, it is clean, haha." "

zhao xianghai was stunned, and laughed twice: "you man... okay, don't kid me, i'm that kind of abusive person. "

after saying that, his look was slightly more solemn, and he raised his wine glass: "but then again, chang feng, i really have to thank you." for so many years, every time i asked you for help, you agreed without saying a word, and i remembered this righteousness. "

"you're welcome," guan changfeng touched the cup with him, his eyes darkened slightly, "who let us be... what about good friends? "