chapter 99 scarlet blood drips

xiao ye slumped weakly in his chair, his forehead cold sweat rising sharply.

he understood instantly.

there were quirks in the tea.

xiao ye opened his eyes with difficulty and glanced at several people at the scene with cold anger: "you fools, how dare you..."

"mr. xiao," the agent reached out and gently touched xiao ye, xiao ye wanted to grab him, but he couldn't lift his arm, and the broker was slightly relieved, "mr. xiao, don't move, it will be fine soon, we don't dare to hurt you." "

xiao ye gulped and gasped, his heart beating faster and faster.

his face was pale, but he had already reacted violently.

"go for a walk, you go out first," the agent seemed to wave impatiently at luthor, "i'll come out later, and you'll go outside and wait." "

luthor cut a sound, stood up, patted his knees, looked at xiao ye, shrugged his shoulders, and turned away, as if the actor who had finished playing the play left the scene in an instant.

xiao ye used all his strength to support the arm of the chair and stood up tremblingly: "roll for me!" "

however, although he stood up half a body, but just wanted to lift his legs to go, the moment he was soft, the whole person fell uncontrollably, and the teacups and dishes on the table were all taken down by him and smashed on the ground, full of debris and wretched.

"hey, mr. xiao, you should be careful," the agent panicked and helped xiao ye up, dragging him to the spacious sofa next to him, "if there is anything you can tell us, don't bother you to do it yourself." "

"go away," xiao ye said weakly, "you let me go away..."

the agent looked at xiao ye who was completely controlled by desire, sighed, gritted his teeth and walked to the side, glaring at fu zhouming: "what else are you doing?" "

fu zhouming was stunned: "really... really? "

"otherwise!" the agent gritted his teeth deadly, "now that we are all on this job, or you do what young master guan did, we can still be safe." if you don't do it... you've already put mr. xiao down, and when he wakes up, we'll die!" "

fu zhouming pursed his lips and tangled for a long time before he was discouraged: "i know." "

"get up there, hurry up."

fu zhouming walked to xiao ye, who was already drenched in sweat, and he looked at xiao ye and said worriedly, "is this medicine okay?" why do you think xiao has been breaking out in a cold sweat? "

"the essence of this medicine is anesthesia," the broker explained impatiently, "and it is normal to break out in a cold sweat." anyway, it is something given by young master guan, and you can use it with peace of mind. "

fu zhouming sighed, looking at xiao ye's handsome and tough face, his heart skipped a beat.

to tell the truth, he has been in the entertainment industry for such a period of time, and there are not a few men and women who want to support him, or want to get him into bed. but he did not accept it, one was to maintain his own high, and the other was to feel that there would be better people who wanted him in the future.

xiao ye was the most perfect man in his heart.

xiao ye is young, has a first-class family, and his own abilities and power are also incomparably strong. not only that, he also had a handsome and charming face and a perfect figure, such a man, no matter from any aspect, made fu zhouming extremely moved.

ever since he met xiao ye, his little height had long since been thrown out of the cloud of nine clouds.

fu zhouming thought to himself, it turns out that as long as the person is right, what is high and unclear is nonsense, as long as the person is right, he is willing to commit a crime and is willing to surrender.

he looked at xiao ye, who was now immersed in the sea of desire, took a deep breath, raised his legs and sat on xiao ye's crotch, and said softly: "xiao ye, i'm sorry." i know you're uncomfortable, and i'll help you vent out quickly..."

xiao ye was short of breath and his face turned red.

in his groggy state, he only heard fu zhouming speaking in his ear, and it seemed that fu zhouming was still pecking lightly between his necks, at the same time, several dazzling white lights flashed in his blurred vision.

fu zhouming reached out and climbed on xiao ye's neck, just like xiao ye's closest lover.

there was a click in his ear, and fu zhouming turned his head, only to find that the agent had already done what he had to do and was out of the box.

in the box, he was left, and xiao ye, who was entangled in desire.

"mr. xiao," fu zhouming bit xiao ye's tie, "i actually... like you very much, really..."

as he spoke, his hand slowly went down and touched xiao ye's belt.

as soon as his fingers moved, xiao ye's belt buckle clicked and opened.

xiao ye only felt a looseness in his waist, and his desire soared.

fu zhouming gently touched xiao ye's face, and then reached out and began to take off his clothes.

he set aside the small bottle of lubricating oil in his pocket, blushed, and stripped himself of only inches.

he sat down on xiao ye's body again, and put his hand on xiao ye's arm, only to feel that xiao ye's entire arm was trembling vigorously.

"don't be nervous xiao," fu zhouming said to himself, "you don't need to do anything, and i've already done an enema in advance, it will go well." "

as he spoke, his throat knot rolled a little, and his face slowly approached, wanting to kiss xiao ye's lips.

just as his face was extremely close, xiao ye didn't know where the strength came from, and suddenly a fist slammed into fu zhouming's face!

although he is not in the right state now, he has played boxing for such a long time, and the strength is not something that ordinary people can bear. fu zhouming was punched unprepared, the whole person's center of gravity was unstable, and he fell backwards, and before he could shout out, the person had already rolled to the ground.

"mr. xiao!"

fu zhouming cried out in shock.

how could mr. xiao still have the strength to beat him?

after this medicine has an effect, it should be crazy to vent, want to do - love, and accompanied by weakness and weakness of limbs.

how could xiao ye...

fu zhouming looked at xiao ye, who was still paralyzed in the chair, and his extremely surprised eyes looked around xiao ye.

after that, his eyes focused on xiao ye's hanging fist.

xiao ye's fists clenched tightly, clenching his knuckles white. the fist was hanging down, and the arm and the fist were shaking sharply, as if they were fighting fiercely with something.

in his fist, he seemed to be holding something reflective. if you look closely, it is extremely sharp glass crumbs and broken porcelain pieces.

at this moment, these fragments were held by xiao ye, deeply embedded in the flesh and blood of his fists.

scarlet blood seeped through xiao ye's fingers and dripped down.

one drop, one drop.