chapter 111 you give me death

"snow hiding?"

fu zhouming stood up with a cry, his face pale.

the man sitting across from him nodded coldly: "this is the company's decision." "

"why, why did you suddenly say that you want to hide me," fu zhouming was furious, "i have developed well, and it is not easy to get to this point..."

the man looked up at him and snorted, "why is the snow hiding you, don't you count in your own heart?" "

fu zhouming's expression froze, and his heart suddenly understood.

it's xiao ye.

he knew that the last time it was over, it wasn't over.

xiao ye would not let them go easily.

"you should know better than anyone what you did and who you messed with," the man said lazily, "and the company will not give you any resources and exposure until the contract is over." "

fu zhouming pulled the corners of his mouth and looked confused. remember the url m.wxsy. net

contract over?

he signed a ten-year deadline!

the company did not give him any activities and announcements, and it would not take ten years, two years, and he would have completely checked this person in the entertainment industry.

what else can he do in this decade? in addition to cutting his feet at home, he dared to go outside to take a private job, the company could sue him for breach of contract, the liquidated damages stipulated in the contract, he just dismantled and sold the organs one by one and could not afford to lose.

xiao ye wanted to completely destroy him!

"can't do this, yuan zong, can't be like this," fu zhouming was anxious, and grabbed yuan zong's sleeve vigorously, "i... i worked hard and i made money for the company. you help me tell mr. xiao, everything is good, don't hide me, otherwise i really have no way out! "

"come on," yuan zong pulled back his sleeve in disgust and patted it, "don't think about struggling, no one can help you with this." think for yourself, how to make a living in the future. "

fu zhouming's face was miserable, and he fell into a chair for a long time.

yuan zong looked at him with a depressed look, and smiled: "by the way, there is another gift to give you." "

fu zhouming raised his head violently, and a glimmer of hope flashed in his eyes: "what? "

yuan zong raised his chin toward the back: "come here." "

before fu zhouming could turn back, his arm was fiercely twisted to the back.

the two strong men twisted fu zhouming's arms back, and then tied his hands behind him.

"what to do!" fu zhouming shouted in horror, "what are you doing here!" "

yuan zong shrugged his shoulders: "let's go down." "

"you guys..."

before fu zhouming could say anything, a big man took a cup of something and forcibly tried to open fu zhouming's mouth with his rough fingers.

fu zhouming knew that this was definitely not a good thing, and gritted his teeth.

the big man frowned, raised his palm, and mercilessly threw a fierce slap on fu zhouming's face: "open your mouth!" "

fu zhouming cried out in pain, and the big man found the opportunity, violently opened his mouth, and indifferently treated the laboratory white rat, and poured the cup of stuff into fu zhouming's mouth.

fu zhouming choked on his drink, and his face turned red.

yuan zong smiled at him and said, "fu zhouming, everything you did was given to you by xiao zong on a whim. who knows you've got to get in and do things you shouldn't. snow hid you, but xiao always took back what he gave you, and now, this is the punishment for you. "

as he spoke, he nodded at the big man, "throw it in." "

the two men lifted fu zhouming sideways, and in the midst of fu zhouming's struggle and howl like a live fish, they carried the person out of the office and threw him into a dark compartment.

"bang—"

as soon as he was thrown in, the compartment door closed and locked.

in the dark room without light, fu zhouming's hands were tied and thrown on the ground like a bag of garbage. he was about to struggle when he suddenly noticed that his limbs seemed to be slowly losing their strength, and at the same time, a stream of heat rushed down to his lower abdomen.

it is an aphrodisiac-drug.

it was the aphrodisiac-medicine he gave xiao ye last time!

fu zhouming's whole body trembled with fear, and he wanted to stand up, but his legs were already soft like jelly. his face quickly turned pale, his forehead began to sweat, and a raging flame of lust burned in his body.

"let me go out, save me..." fu zhouming shouted gradually weakly, "don't leave me here, general manager xiao yuan, please, don't..."

the body's reaction became more and more intense, and his desire was almost exploding.

but in this dark room, there was no ghost, and his hands were tied, and he could only bear it alive.

while he was suffering from this pain, the phone he had dropped next to him because of the struggle suddenly lit up.

the message prompts rang one after another, and the sender was lu yi.

"zhouming, where are you?"

"luthor and i just got cut!" i don't pick up when i call you, you people! "

"we were tricked into going to the mountains, the mobile phone immediately can't hold up, call us a car!"

"what about people! what about people! die out! "

......

xiao ye walked beside zhao xianghai, and the two walked out of the hospital.

"after staying for so many days, the air outside is still fresh." zhao xianghai smiled.

"be careful," xiao ye stared nervously at zhao xianghai's footsteps, "don't fall, your waist has just recovered, and you still need to recuperate." "

"what are you doing so nervously," zhao xianghai snorted softly, "i'm not glass." "

xiao ye was stunned: "i'm just worried about you." "

the two of them walked to the place to park.

next to the car, assistant wang was already waiting there.

assistant wang took out a large bouquet of flowers from the car, handed it to zhao xianghai, smiled and said: "congratulations to zhao zong for recovering and discharging from the hospital." "

although zhao xianghai was surprised, he still smiled and took the flowers.

there was a card embedded in the flower, and zhao xianghai looked at it, and the drop model said xiao ye.

"you did it again?"

xiao ye nodded sheepishly, "i asked wang he to buy the flowers, and i wrote the cards." "

"so many celebrities." zhao xianghai cut a sound and sat in the car.

xiao ye sat in with him, gently shook zhao xianghai's hand, and asked nervously, "what's wrong?" don't like it? "

"no," zhao xianghai glanced at him, "i just think you wouldn't have bothered to engage in these rituals before." "

"i was not good before," xiao ye said cautiously, "every day after that, i will be careful, and i will never be like before again." i changed, really. "