chapter 130 re-offend the scumbag as a dog

xiao ye covered his heart with his hand, and his heart throbbed violently.

"general manager xiao," assistant wang leaned over with some concern, "general manager xiao, are you all right?" "

xiao ye closed his eyes and shook his head.

"i'm all right," he said, "i just thought about what i had done to him before, and suddenly i thought... what i did before, i didn't deserve him to be so good to me. "

"alas," assistant wang sighed, "there is nothing worthy of it, only willing or unwilling." mr. zhao is willing to do this for you, nothing more than to have love for you. "

xiao ambition jumped violently.

"i'll be honest, don't blame me for being too direct," assistant wang whispered, "i've been following zhao zong for so many years, how he pulls out his heart and lungs to be good to you, i see it all in my eyes." you and... fu zhouming's dating photos were also taken by someone i found, and when i saw those photos, not to mention zhao zong, i felt cold. "

xiao ye shook his hand, and the whole person tensed up.

"in addition to work, zhao zong's other energy is put at home, he wants to take good care of you and lele father and daughter, he wants to let this family continue to be happy and warm, but you turn your head and engage in the set of cheating, who can stand it," assistant wang's face was bitter, "no matter how deep the love is, it must be consumed." "

"i'm sorry for him," xiao ye looked a little low, "i was too scummy at that time..."

"you really feel sorry for general manager zhao, change it well in the future, be nice to him," assistant wang said bitterly, "please also ... don't let him down anymore. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

to tell the truth, although wang he confirmed that he was a straight man, perhaps he was too close to zhao xianghai, and he would always have some pain for zhao xianghai and cross the line.

he thought that if he wasn't a straight man, zhao xianghai, such a good man, he would have taken advantage of zhao xianghai and xiao ye to break up and snatch people home as bodhisattvas to love, where would there be a chance for xiao ye to repent?

mr. zhao was so good, he couldn't repay it. even if he is the one below, he is happy.

at this thought, assistant wang was suddenly shocked and almost forgot his straight male attributes.

he silently read the baby sorry to his girlfriend three thousand times in his heart, which stabilized his mood and continued to say to xiao ye: "originally, zhao zong's things, as an assistant, i was not qualified to say more. but...... hey, after saying it, i hope xiao zong you can really understand zhao zong's heart. "

xiao ye was silent for a long time: "thank you." "

assistant wang didn't say a word, nodded at xiao ye, and turned and left the ward.

xiao ye sat alone on the hospital bed for a long, long time.

at about ten o'clock in the evening, zhao xianghai returned to the ward with some slight alcohol.

as soon as he pushed open the door of the ward, he saw xiao ye's figure still sitting, and he was suddenly stunned: "haven't you slept yet?" "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai from a distance: "brother hai, you come here." "

"what for?" zhao xianghai took off his coat and set it aside.

"come to me." xiao ye insisted.

zhao xianghai frowned and sat down on the edge of his bed: "do you have anything to say?" "

xiao ye stared at zhao xianghai's face for a long time, and then, with a hand wrapped around his waist, he leaned over and kissed zhao xianghai's lips.

zhao xianghai was startled by this sudden kiss and subconsciously wanted to push away.

but xiao ye hugged tightly, zhao xianghai pushed twice without pushing away, taking into account that this fool had just woken up not long ago, and it was up to him.

xiao ye kissed deeper and deeper, as if holding the most precious thing in the whole world, kissing religiously and passionately.

after a long time, he removed his lips and lingered on zhao xianghai's cheeks, earlobes, and throat knots.

"brother hai," his deep voice spoke softly, with pain and anticipation in his eyes, "i'm sorry to make you suffer for so long and make you wait for me again." "

zhao xianghai smirked, "your brain is not awake yet?" what nonsense? "

"i have asked you for so many years, and i have been enjoying your kindness with peace of mind, but later i still stabbed you in turn," xiao ye hugged you more and more tightly, "in the future, i can punish you any way, and i will be very good to you in the future, really." you don't know how desperate i am now to be nice to you, to pile the best things up at your feet. "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "what, today this is to show loyalty with me?" "

"yes, of course, you must be loyal," xiao ye smiled bitterly and kissed zhao xianghai's side of the face, "i understand my own heart, i know how wrong i was before, and if i don't change my scum again and make you sad again, i won't complain about being a dog in the next life." "

zhao xianghai cut a sound: "you used to be like a big dog, barking with fangs, stupid and annoying." "

"do you still want me this big dog?" xiao ye asked cautiously, "if you want it, you still want it, right?" i've changed, really, you don't lose me, how about taking me home again? "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's incomparably expectant and pleading eyes, stood up, and said lightly, "look at the situation." "

xiao ye was anxious: "don't look at the situation, i don't have you where i am now, where else do you let me go?" "

zhao xianghai sat on the other side, smiling, folding his legs, and deliberately teasing: "isn't there still a variety of beautiful little stars emerging in an endless stream?" "

"i only want you," xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai fixedly, "i am very sure, in this life, i only want you."