chapter 135 dare to hurt him i'll kill you

chen li closed his eyes: "duan yi, can you have a cheating so obviously?" "

as soon as he said this, duan yi over there was silent.

"when i answer the phone, i don't know how to find a quiet place to connect first," chen li pulled up a grudging smile, "back to let me hear the noise of those people outside you." "

duan yi was silent for a long time, and gently spoke: "li li, don't make trouble, you go to sleep first." i came back in an hour and was obedient. "

chen li didn't want to listen to the man's voice anymore and hung up the phone.

he suppressed and turned off the tv, went into the bathroom to wash up, and then lay down on the bed, wrapping himself in the quilt, thinking nothing.

at about two o'clock in the morning, there was a noise in the living room.

the sound continued for a while, and footsteps approached the bedroom.

chen li was still asleep, only to feel that he was gently wrapped in a fiery embrace.

the next day, he opened his eyes again to see that duan yi was sleeping next to him, breathing lightly.

feeling the movement around him, duan yi opened his eyes slightly and smiled: "baby, good morning." remember the url m.wxsy. net

chen li got up expressionlessly and washed up in silence to eat breakfast.

when he walked to the dining room, the table was empty.

the divorce agreement he had solemnly placed in the center of the table last night was gone.

chen li frowned and looked around.

then he saw the scraps of paper torn into small pieces in the trash can.

"wife, what do you want to eat, i'll go down and buy you some now," duan yi smiled softly and dotingly, "how about your favorite crab meat soup bun?" "

"the divorce papers i put on the table were torn up by you." chen li looked at duan yi coldly.

duan yi shrugged: "what divorce agreement?" i do not know. "

"i put a divorce agreement on the table last night and signed it after you read it," chen li sat down quietly, "and you tore it up." "

duan yi shook his head, took his trench coat from the side, put it on, and walked heroically to chen li, grabbed chen li's chin with some semi-compulsion, and printed a kiss: "well, divorce is such a thing, don't say it again in the future, i don't want to hear it." yesterday's file, i just didn't see anything, eh? "

he stood up straight, "i'm going to travel for a week, li li, you stay at home obediently, don't think about something that is not." "

after saying that, he stepped out the door: "i'll go buy you crab broth buns, and wait." "

......

xiao ye did a week of rehabilitation training, and after the doctor's conclusion, his body was no longer in trouble and he could be discharged from the hospital.

after staying in the hospital for more than half a year, and now hearing that xiao ye was finally able to be discharged safely, a big stone fell to the ground in zhao xianghai's heart.

on the day of discharge, the weather was superb.

xiao ye changed into a casual outfit and looked very handsome and dazzling. he took zhao xianghai's hand, and the two men slowly walked out of the hospital door.

the soft glow of the sunset shone on the two men, and it was very warm.

assistant wang parked the car at the door early and waited to greet mr. xiao and mr. zhao.

xiao lele stood by the car, wearing her favorite little skirt, holding a large bouquet of bright flowers in her hand, smiling and cute.

as soon as he saw the eldest father and the second father appearing in the field of vision hand in hand, the little girl's eyes lit up, and she rushed over and ran to the fathers, holding up the flowers: "big daddy, second daddy, give you flowers!" "

xiao ye raised an eyebrow and reached out to take the flower: "le le is so hearty?" "

"hey hey, i'm happy to see that you're all in good health, and now that your relationship is good," xiao lele tilted his head, his eyes moving, "you... not separated, right? "

zhao xianghai picked up lele and kissed her on the forehead: "don't separate, accompany lele together, okay?" 

xiao lele's smile suddenly became brighter: "good—"

the family of three sat in the car, xiao lele seemed to be particularly excited, grabbing her two handsome fathers and asking non-stop, chirping like a small bird.

when the car drove to the door of the villa they were familiar with, zhao xianghai frowned violently.

at the door of the villa, there was a woman standing at this time, and the woman was dressed luxuriously, but she was full of anger, grinning with her teeth, crying and scolding, and shouting loudly. far away, zhao xianghai couldn't hear the woman's words clearly, but just by looking, he could also know that it was definitely not a good word.

xiao ye had obviously noticed the woman as well, but he just sneered.

then, he took out his mobile phone and called the villa's security guard and asked them to deal with it quickly.

"who is this," zhao xianghai wondered, "you know?" "

xiao ye hesitated, but still said honestly, "my uncle's wife." "

"your uncle's..." zhao xianghai murmured, suddenly remembering that there had been a conflict between himself and uncle xiao ye, and he said in surprise, "did you do anything?" "

"i took back all my uncle's shares in the company and kicked his son out of the company," xiao ye sneered, "his little family, now has nothing on his hands, sitting and drinking the northwest wind." "

in fact, xiao ye still didn't tell zhao xianghai a little.

in addition to letting his uncle's family get nothing, he also secretly found someone, intercepted his uncle in the middle of the road, and slashed it hard. he also specifically instructed that when playing, he should "take care of" his uncle's spine.

xiao ye sat in the car, touched the back of zhao xianghai's hand, pulled zhao xianghai's hand to his lips, and kissed it.

it doesn't matter if he takes revenge or is careful.

hai ge was his man, and he would not allow others to work against him.

dare to hurt his brother hai, still want to fool through the guan everything taiping?

don't even think about it!