chapter 81 the scene is completely out of control

zhao xianghai hurriedly got out of the company and got into the car.

assistant wang sat in the driver's seat, and his face was also full of anxiety.

the film "chasing the wind" has been filmed in many places, and recently it was filmed in this nearby suburb. who admits that the crew of the desert gobi is mixed up, but there is a big problem when shooting in the suburbs, which directly causes the actor to be injured and the work to be suspended.

this movie is a big investment, if it is really because of this incident for a long time, not to mention other bosses, zhao xianghai alone has a lot of losses.

"other investors have also personally or sent people to the scene of the accident," assistant wang tightened his grip on the steering wheel, "at present, it is not known how many losses have been caused." 

zhao xianghai used a tablet to communicate with the other bosses, while saying: "how long will it take to go to the accident site from here?" "

"two hours."

zhao xianghai was silent for a moment: "push the afternoon meeting to the evening, first understand and solve the affairs of the "chasing the wind" crew. "

assistant wang nodded, and sharply began to contact with the bluetooth headset.

the car drove all the way out of the city, and the scenery outside the car window gradually changed from bustling and bustling to desolate. after two hours, the car finally reached its destination.

zhao xianghai quickly pushed the car door to get out of the car and looked over there. 

in the distance was a man-made scene, and at this time, the scene was scorched black, and thick black smoke drifted in the air.

there were more and more people around, not only the crew, but also the medical staff and the reporters who came to hear the noise.

"general manager zhao," assistant wang carefully escorted zhao xianghai, "let's go over there." "

zhao xianghai walked to that side with his steps, until he reached the cordon, assistant wang revealed his identity, and the staff let him go.

zhao xianghai walked to the side where the voice was boiling, the director had been surrounded by several investors, and the expression on everyone's face was not very good.

he frowned and didn't come forward.

"the sea... hai ge..." a somewhat weak male voice came from behind.

zhao xianghai turned his head to see that it was song xiu.

song xiu's face was pale, his hands were shrunken, and he didn't know where to put them. it happened so suddenly that he didn't even have time to take off his costume and long hair hood.

"song xiu," zhao xianghai blinked, leading him to the other side, "you're not hurt, are you?" "

song xiu shook his head: "originally i was supposed to stay in the room where the explosion broke out, but the director felt that it was better to use martial arts stand-ins here, and temporarily let me come out. escaped the fate. the injured wu ti was just sent to the ambulance covered in blood, alas..."

zhao xianghai sighed, "good manners, how could this happen?" "

"it is said that the staff has made a mistake in operation," song xiu was full of fear, "i haven't asked for the specifics." "

zhao xianghai nodded slightly, looked at song xiu's frozen lips, took off his suit jacket, and draped it on him: "first go to rest." "

song xiu opened his mouth and was trying to say something, when suddenly a sharp male voice came from there: "everyone back off, back off!" evacuate! "

the sound had just fallen, and the room with the black smoke suddenly heard another banging explosion!

"brother hai, go fast and go fast," song xiu took zhao xianghai's hand, "it may be that some of the explosives that were prepared in advance have not yet detonated, it seems that there is still danger here, go fast, don't get hurt!" "

loud explosions sounded one after another, making the already chaotic scene even more out of control!

over there, the horses that the crew rented for filming had been appeased by the horse trainer. but as soon as the explosion sounded, the horses instantly became agitated, and between the electric light and flint, a horse seemed to be afraid, broke through the horse pen, and ran vigorously in the direction of the crowd's escape!

"arima is out of control! horse trainer, horse trainer! "

"run, run!"

zhao xianghai and song xiu were originally retreating with the crowd, but as soon as ma yi lost control, the crowd also panicked, everyone you squeezed me and i squeezed you, and nothing could be taken care of. zhao xianghai's steps shook slightly, not knowing what he stumbled upon, and the whole person fell to the ground.

the moment he fell to the ground, he felt the chaotic crowd of people kicking him hard at his lumbar spine!

zhao xianghai's face turned white, and a sharp pain instantly invaded his whole body!