EXTRA misplaced 15

duan kang sighed slowly.

after all, renting a house is chen li's own business, he is not embarrassed to intervene, although there is an impulse in his heart, hoping that chen li will move to the rental house on guangda road in the next second, but his face is not revealed, and he did not open his mouth again for the topic of renting, and went around for half a day, saying: "duan yuhang is really sticky to you." "

chen li withdrew his gaze from the flowing scenery outside the car window, smiled and said: "he just lacks companionship, brother kang, you are too busy to go home often, he does not know other children in this city, of course, he will feel lonely." "

duan kang nodded, for a long time: "i am thinking about moving the focus of my work to this city." "

chen li was a little surprised when he heard this: "really? "

"the original city, the entire commercial structure has been stable, leaving a few high-level people, and the board of directors watching, nothing can happen," duan kang said calmly, "the company wants to expand its business field, i am thinking about developing this side of the market, i want to personally fight." "

"has it already been decided?"

"almost," duan kang's throat knot rolled slightly, "i am ready to buy the villa i am renting now." "

chen li's slender fingers tapped the edge of the car window: "this is also good... it's the voyage of him..."

"i asked the secretary to start the formalities for him to enroll in this side," duan kang quietly looked at chen li's expression with the afterglow, and thought to himself, "i reckon that this cub will definitely not be able to help but harass you often in the future, alas, it really gives me a headache." "

"okay," the smile on chen li's face suddenly became particularly gentle at the mention of duan yuhang, like a warm spring breeze blowing straight on the face frozen by the cold winter, and the whole body was warm and comfortable, "welcome to harassment, i also like to play with him."

as he spoke, chen li's gaze drifted out of the car window.

duan kang will live in the city for a long time in the future, duan yuhang will come to him, if he lives in jiangqiao district, then the traffic will be somewhat inconvenient, besides... chen li quietly frowned, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that the house on the other side of guangda road seemed to be better.

duan kang didn't speak, took a look at chen li's thoughtful expression, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

it was really inconvenient for him to meddle in chen li's renting, but he still had a trick by turning the corner and slyly pushing a little from other aspects.

the car drove to the hotel next to the airport.

chen li loosened his seat belt and opened the car door, his hand was withdrawn again: "brother kang, if you have time, you should accompany the voyage more." he is so small, and it is indeed quite painful to be alone. "

duan kang glanced at chen li's face without waves, and said helplessly, "i also want to, but i am busy with the affairs of the branch during this time, and i really can't slow down." i also want to quickly find a suitable woman to marry, and multiple people to take care of the boy, but..."

"but what?"

"but with your comparison, duan yuhang will not be satisfied even if he is a heavenly immortal," duan kang scratched his head, and his handsome and mature face revealed a hint of novelty, "i don't know what to do." "

chen li was suddenly embarrassed, and the roots of his ears were red: "also... fortunately, it's just that hanghang now has less contact with people. kang brother, you slowly look for, there will definitely be a suitable. "