chapter 141 the scum's gain and loss

zhao xianghai was annoyed by xiao ye's entanglement and directly pushed him with his elbow.

"sleep when you sleep, hug around and do whatever you want." be honest, close your eyes. he grumbled.

xiao ye frowned, "obviously you said that you would give a reward, but what about the reward?" "

zhao xianghai lay in the bed, one hand resting under his head, and closed his eyes: "i am too tired today, i will talk about it another day, obedient." "

"another day," xiao ye skimmed his lips and scratched zhao xianghai's waist, "another day i don't know when it is..."

he forcibly broke zhao xianghai's body and tucked the man into his arms.

although zhao xianghai was a little annoyed, he didn't say anything, quietly leaning on xiao ye's firm chest, and the tip of his nose was full of the good smell of this man.'

xiao ye looked at the handsome face of the man in his arms with a little glimmer.

he bowed his head and slowly licked at zhao xianghai's lips, kissing them one by one.

"brother hai," xiao ye whispered, "let's do it-make-love." "

zhao xianghai twisted his eyebrows slightly, but did not open his eyes: "what? remember the url m.wxsy. net

"do it," xiao ye's hand stroked and swam on zhao xianghai's back, his eyes flashing with forbearance of anticipation, "just now." "

zhao xianghai was silent for a long time, and when xiao ye wondered if he was asleep, zhao xianghai gently spoke: "let's talk about it." "

xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, somehow, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

he wanted to make love to zhao xianghai, not just a physical desire.

more desired mentally.

the two of them were reunited, and zhao xianghai did give him a chance and was willing to sleep with him in a bed. but compound these days, they can really be said to be covered with quilts pure chat, a warm sex - for nothing.

hai ge was not frigid, he was even less, in the previous seven years, their crazy and fiery love was still vividly remembered, and xiao ye knew this very well.

so what is the coldness and procrastination in bed today?

xiao ye couldn't understand.

just a few days after reuniting with hai ge, xiao ye was happy in the clouds, always suspecting that he was dreaming, until every time he woke up, he could see hai ge sleeping next to him, he was slightly relieved, confirming that the happiness in front of him was real. but no matter how you confirm it, xiao ambition always has a little anxiety about gain and loss.

holding his hand and kissing his lips, not enough.

xiao ye wanted to use a sex-love that was as vigorous as before to completely convince himself that the family he dreamed of, the hai brother who dreamed of chasing back, really came back.

can......

but hai ge kept dragging and did not agree.

even if xiao ye couldn't think about it, he couldn't always pull people directly to force it.

his breathing was disordered for a moment, and he sighed faintly.

looking at zhao xianghai in his arms, after looking at it for a long time, xiao ye lowered his head and kissed zhao xianghai gently on the lips for a while: "then sleep." hai ge, good night. "

......

chen li rested for a few days, and his mind was more settled.

zhao xianghai and xiao ye's warm daily life, coupled with the daily psychological treatment of him by the psychologist, coupled with the drug assistance of fluoxetine and zopiclone, chen li's spirit was better than before.

having loved duan yi for so many years, accompanying him from the bottom to the peak, listening to others call from duan yi one by one to duan yi respectfully laughing and calling duan zong, chen li almost exhausted his efforts.

however, after duan yi's success, he did not refuse to come from men and women outside, and his sneaky derailment again and again also made chen li suffer grievances and suffering.

these dark emotions accumulated in his body, and chen li could only digest them little by little on his own, until he really came out.

zhao xianghai consciously took chen liduo out for a walk, wanting him to be more open-minded.

this day happens to be a small festival.

zhao xianghai thought that chen li's cooking skills were also good, so after work, he took chen li to the mall together, planning to buy some fresh ingredients and cook a good meal.

xiao ye watched as his brother hai took chen li out, but he still had to go to a party later.

no matter how sour his heart was, he could only grit his teeth and say that he should drive slowly and be careful on the road.

when zhao xianghai went out, he changed his suit and drove to the place of socializing.

this time, the main thing is to discuss several asset projects with several bosses.

those bosses were interested, and chose a newly opened clubhouse, and xiao ye took a good detour to find a place.

he told the parking boy to stop and walked quickly into the clubhouse himself.

the more he walked into the clubhouse, the more xiao ye felt that something was wrong.

the decoration and atmosphere of the clubhouse always have some vague ambiguity in it.

when he entered the box, he just said that he was late, and when he looked up, he found that on the side of the box, there was duan yi sitting.

duan yi sat on the sofa, his coat had been taken off, leaving only a white shirt.

his legs were folded, his polished leather shoes dangling in the air. his fingers were wearing a low-key wedding ring, but at this moment, the hand he was wearing the wedding ring was holding the beautiful and energetic boy next to him, and his fingers were darkly rubbing on the boy's shoulders.

xiao ye narrowed his eyes, and the things that chen li and zhao xianghai had confided in his mind flashed back to him, and he suddenly understood.

that boy was probably duan yi's newly raised third child outside this year.