chapter 54 how do you repay me

what the can i do to tell him?

yang jiali roared angrily, and his face turned red.

he and ye ting, who survived to death, only had a relationship of support.

he quit the film industry that year, first, he did not want to shoot any more scenes, and second, after being forcibly adopted by ye ting, this person did not agree to let him go to the mixed crew again, so under the agreement, he followed ye ting to a foreign country.

in the years of living abroad, although the two of them did not see each other very often, every time they met, they got along extremely well, both physically and mentally. at some moments, yang jiali suspected that the two of them had gone beyond the relationship and entered the stage of love.

it was also because of this that when he was released by ye ting, waited in the cold wind for five hours but did not wait for anyone, but when he returned home, he got the news that ye ting was taking his female companion to the banquet to play, and he was so angry that he made a fire and smoked, and an impulse hit ye ting.

after playing he regretted it.

who is ye ting? what is he?

he couldn't afford to provoke!

the day after the incident, he secretly packed his bags and slipped away, found a time to return to china, and contacted zhao xianghai.

his relationship with ye ting is so simple, what the can he have to explain! 

yang jiali gasped, "i have nothing to say to ye ting." he's going to get revenge on me, and i'll let him fight him back, but you tell him to stop me here like that!" "

"i can't be the master of this," the bodyguard said coldly, "you and ye shao said it yourself." "

yang jiali gritted his teeth for a long time before he squeezed three words out of his teeth: "neuropathy!" "

"say who's neurotic?"

as soon as his voice landed, a cool male voice sounded behind him.

ye ting returned.

yang jiali was frightened, and turned around to see that ye ting was wearing a black trench coat with some smiles on his face, but his eyes were cold and thorough, making people look cold all over his body.

when the bodyguard saw ye shao return, he walked out of the room with interest and also locked the door intimately.

yang jiali's throat knot rolled a little: "what do you want to do?" "

ye ting took off his trench coat, hung it aside, and smiled lightly: "yang jiali, you actually dare to beat me with your hands, and you dare to hide from me and sneak away, what do you say i want to do?" "

"don't overdo it," yang jiali stepped back, "ye ting, i warn you..."

"warn me?" ye ting laughed back, "what are you warning me about?" after running away for so many days, you still think you have grown up, don't you? "

although yang jiali was afraid in his heart, he still gritted his teeth to support the momentum.

ye ting slowly approached, walked over to yang jiali, and grabbed his neckline: "since i have already caught you, you should learn to be obedient." i still have such a sharp eye, i see that you really can't see the situation clearly. "

"the relationship between the two of us is over," yang jiali's neck was stuck by the collar, and it was a little difficult to breathe, "i am with you... it's okay, you let go of me..."

"it's over? when did i say it was over? the smile on ye ting's face gradually disappeared, and his eyes also became hot, "i have taken care of you, this year's money has also been given to you, and it is your turn to end?" "

"bastard, you've got it all... with a female companion..." yang jiali coughed a few times, and his face turned red, "you are raising me, i will return the money you gave to you, is it still not okay?" "

ye ting snorted softly, "do you still have the money to pay me back?" "

yang jiali was stunned and suddenly remembered his poor baba card balance.

, he actually forgot.

the money had been used almost as early as when he was running around to hide from ye ting.

he gritted his teeth: "i borrow, i borrow!" "

"you don't need to borrow it," ye ting narrowed his eyes, "according to our agreement, it is better to pay back with what you should pay." "

after saying that, ye ting did not give yang jiali any more room to struggle, slammed the person up and directly entered the bedroom.

he hated that yang jiali dared to run away privately, and he also hated that yang jiali actually dared to beat him!

however, since yang jiali had been captured, he had time to make him soft.

for now, it's clear that there are more important things to do.

ye ting untied his tie and looked at the man who had been thrown onto the bed, with a hint of darkness in his eyes.

......

zhao xianghai returned to the room and took a shower.

xiao ye's arbitrary entanglement with him exhausted him.

he'd rather face the tricky old fox of business, at least he still has tricks to use.

but in the face of xiao ye, in the face of this man who is simply unreasonable now, he is really helpless.

xiao ye grew up in an extremely favorable environment since he was a child, creating his arrogant and self-contained personality. for him, what he wants, he has to succeed. he never knew what it meant to admit defeat, and perhaps in xiao ye's view, bowing his head to zhao xianghai and admitting his mistake was already enough face.

it is also for this reason that even if xiao ye said that he wanted to chase him again, xiao ye still used the mentality of a superior, and even asking him to watch a movie was like a boring handout.

this dog thing is really indebted!

zhao xianghai smiled bitterly twice, he didn't know how to evaluate xiao ye's mentality like a three-year-old child forcibly occupying a toy.

he put on his bathrobe and sneezed a few times.

these days the work intensity is large, and xiao ye is tossed back and forth, the immunity is a lot worse, it is estimated that it is a cold.

zhao xianghai didn't care too much, poured a cup of hot water and lay down on the bed.

he lay fixed on the bed for a while, and as if remembering something, he fished over the mobile phone from the side, opened the call interface, and found yang jiali's number.

i have borrowed a house from mr. guan, and for the sake of insurance, it is better to let yang jiali move in as soon as possible.

lest he be troubled all day long, afraid of being found by the man.

thinking like this, zhao xianghai pressed the call button and put the mobile phone to his ear.