chapter 68 lao tzu is so snuggled

xiao ye came out of the bathroom, feeling comfortable.

just now he almost got out of control, fortunately, fortunately, he could still control himself.

xiao ye smiled bitterly, feeling that he was humble now.

the person who was thinking in his mind all the time was lying quietly in front of him, and if he wanted to, he could absolutely play with it wantonly.

but he kissed it, afraid that zhao xianghai knew that he was angry and did not dare to act.

he xiao ye has been so embarrassed for so many years, when has he ever been so nestled!

if he wanted other men to serve him, no matter how big the star was, no matter how proud and clean the goods, he was confident that he could take it down directly, press people under him, and maliciously play with them.

only zhao xianghai could make himself feel unqualified to even kiss him, and he hesitated to be angry again.

only this man can circle himself into this bear...

xiao ye shook his head, sat down on the edge of zhao xianghai's bed, and reached out and gently probed his forehead.

the fever subsided, and the touch was no longer as hot as it had just been. 

xiao ye breathed a sigh of relief.

he stared at zhao xianghai's mature and handsome face for a long time, for a long time, like a fierce wolf grinding its fangs before tearing its prey, he creaked and gritted his teeth, and whispered fiercely: "you are waiting for me!" "

"zhao xianghai, you are waiting for me," xiao ye said with a cluster of flames burning in his eyes, "i remember this day and day in my heart." when we are both well, when you are willing to come back, lao tzu kisses you eight hundred times a day, and he can't make you scream! i'm going to make you unable to resist and become my man once and for all!" "

zhao xianghai was unconscious, and his nose was moving slightly.

xiao ye let out this evil breath in his heart, and this made him feel refreshed.

he just sat on the edge of zhao xianghai's bed until he was also sleepy, and a fierce son fell on zhao xianghai's side.

in the early winter, the temperature outside is already very low. the night wind in early winter is more like wrapping a cold knife, straight to the most delicate place of the person. one of the windows of the room was not closed tightly, and the cold wind came in through the narrow window crack, blowing zhao xianghai shiver.

he sank in his dream, only to feel a chill coming, and he felt like a big stove was lit around him, warm and hot, incomparably comfortable.

he subconsciously leaned over and reached for the stove.

xiao ye, who was used as a heater, was stunned in confusion, and then reached out to zhao xianghai to tuck the quilt, so he let him grab his arm, lie on his side, and use himself to warm up.

before going to sleep, his upper and lower eyelids also began to fight, but he still muttered somewhat sullenly: "you are mine, haige, you are mine..."

"don't be with others, no, i don't allow you to be with others..."

"i'll behave well, you give me back, you come back..."

......

xiao ye was sleeping soundly, only to feel that something had kicked him.

he opened his eyelids with great difficulty, and the glare of the sky plunged straight into his eyeballs, piercing with pain.

after getting used to it for a while, his vision became clear. fixing his gaze, zhao xianghai was sitting next to him, yingting's eyebrows were tightly wrinkled, and a pair of eyes were filled with unpleasant colors.

he asked in a deep voice, "how did you sleep in my bed?" "

xiao ye rubbed his eyes, "you had a fever last night." "

"and then what?"

"then i watched you all night," xiao ye thought gradually awake, "didn't hold back, sleepy, fell asleep next to you." "

zhao xianghai sipped his thin lips and wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything, turned around and washed up.

xiao ye looked at his hard face, and his heart couldn't help but feel a little aggrieved.

guarded him for a night, always concerned about his body temperature, and later used by him as a heater for one night, or did not please well, zhao xianghai did not even give him a good face.

however, last night, i was able to sleep with zhao xianghai for a long time, and although i didn't do anything, my heart was quite stable.

it's a rip-off, xiao ye thought.

he let out a deep breath and got out of bed.

by the time he finished washing, changed into his formal clothes, and came to the kitchen handsomely, xiao lele was already smiling and eating a loving breakfast.

xiao ye poked his heart when he saw this girl's smile.

what, laughing at him for not having a share?

he skimmed his lips, intending to go to the company later and order him a large table for breakfast.

zhao xianghai came out of the kitchen wearing an apron, glanced at xiao ye, and did not speak.

he put a glass of milk in front of xiao lele and patted her head: "one cup of milk a day." "

xiao lele shook his feet and obediently answered hello.

zhao xianghai sat down in a chair, and then he raised his head and looked at the man standing in front of him, dressed in a straight suit, handsome and handsome, but hungry.

he raised his chin toward xiao ye and said in a calm tone, "you also sit down." "

xiao ye's eyes widened in surprise.

zhao xianghai was just calling him... sit down?

zhao xianghai put a breakfast on the home dining plate and pushed it in front of xiao ye: "eat breakfast." "

xiao ye's eyes widened even more.

he...... fuck didn't he hear that right?

zhao xianghai let him eat breakfast? zhao xianghai made him breakfast?

zhao xianghai raised his eyelids and snorted, "don't think about it." i was sick yesterday, you kept vigil all night, i am not unaware. there are backs and forths, who helped me, i have to pay back. i made you breakfast, and i should pay you back. "