chapter 14 the surprise of being caught off guard

zhao xianghai left work and took le le home from the dance class.

after arriving home, xiao lele consciously went to take a bath.

zhao xianghai idled down and looked around.

xiao ye was not there.

he snorted softly, didn't really care, and went to the room to change his clothes and come out.

as he walked past the gym at home, he suddenly heard a heavy thump coming from the gym.

his brow furrowed, and he looked in through the outside window of the gym.

xiao ye was wearing a black sports vest and shorts, and his body was as strong as a cheetah. he stood in front of the sandbag, wearing boxing gloves in his hands, his eyes were fierce, and his fists slammed mercilessly on the sandbags, making a dull thumping sound, as if to discourage himself.

zhao xianghai had also spent seven years with xiao ye, and he knew xiao ye's habits incomparably.

this person is angry and likes to do two things, either fiercely - love, or muffled boxing.

the angrier you get, the harder you do it, the harder you fight. 

zhao xianghai stood outside the window for a while, estimating that xiao ye should have been angry this time, and the sandbags were about to be thrown away.

it turned out that keeping in touch with song xiu would make xiao ye furious and attack his heart, and he would become angry like this, zhao xianghai picked his eyebrows in surprise.

however, if he loves to be angry, he will be angry.

he coaxed xiao ye, and the time when he followed xiao ye had already passed.

before, xiao ye was angry, and he went along.

now, xiao ye was angry, he might have to think about adding another handful of dry firewood, so that xiao ye was so angry that he gritted his teeth and jumped like a smoke and his eyes were on fire above his head, then it was comfortable.

zhao xianghai smiled softly and walked back to the restaurant.

le le quickly took a bath and ran to the restaurant fragrantly, zhao xianghai also made a meal for the two of them, and the father and daughter ate dinner quietly.

"big daddy," xiao lele suddenly spoke out loud, halfway through the meal, "is this watch yours?" "

zhao xianghai stopped chopsticks and glanced at them.

on the table was also the diamond watch that xiao ye had claimed to give to fu zhouming.

"it's so pretty," xiao lele picked up the drill watch, put it in front of his eyes and looked at it, "big daddy, is this the second father's gift to you?" "

zhao xianghai was stunned, reached out and took the drill watch back, deliberately shifting the topic: "le le likes this watch? "

"loved it." xiao lele raised a smile.

"after that, you did well on your exams, and your big dad gave you a small one on your birthday."

xiao le's smile became even brighter: "big daddy is the best!" "

zhao xianghai smiled helplessly and nodded, and did not speak again.

the cold drill watch, squeezed in his hand, stuck in the palm of his hand.

he was a discerning man, and at a glance, he could see how high the price of this diamond watch was.

he and xiao ye had been together for seven years, in addition to the previous few years, they would also have birthdays, valentine's day, and send gifts, and the more they got to the back, the more cold the two people became, and even less daily communication, let alone this surprise gift.

xiao ye stopped sending him something, but he went to great lengths to buy a valuable diamond watch to give to fu zhouming.

zhao xianghai couldn't help but laugh twice at himself.

forget it, forget it.

he has money, and there is no shortage of such a watch.

just when he was blind, he once fell in love with such a pure-bred scumbag.

zhao xianghai quietly put the drill watch on the other side, did not speak again, and quietly finished his dinner.

......

as the days passed, zhao xianghai's life was calm.

but xiao ye was different.

zhao xianghai could see it, because he didn't care about his silence, xiao ye's mood was getting worse day after day, xiao ye's whole person was getting more and more irritable, just like a two-kicking kick, the lead had burned to the innermost, and if he burned a little more, it would completely explode.

that night, zhao xianghai was invited to a charity dinner event.

at the dinner scene, all the stars will attend, some big business figures will also arrive at the scene, if there is no accident, song xiu and fu zhouming will be there, xiao ye will also be there.

zhao xianghai drove the car, first called the aunt at home, asked her to cook dinner for lele, hung up the phone and waited for the gap of the red light, and then he called assistant wang.

"general manager zhao," assistant wang whispered on the other end of the phone, "i have already arrived at the dinner party, so you should come quickly." "

"there are still three traffic lights to go, rest assured." zhao xianghai hummed softly.

"okay," assistant wang answered, and then, in a softer voice, "i just saw fu zhouming and his agent." you really don't have to say, his agent's momentum is much more dragged than the previous days, that arrogant look, yo, like an old hen who just laid an egg, really want to beat up. "

the green light came on, and zhao xianghai started the car and smiled softly at the other end of the phone: "don't worry." are you ready for everything? "

"that's it," said assistant wang, "the people who should be prepared and contacted are all right." just wait for zhao zong's instructions. "

zhao xianghai snorted and looked forward, the building where the banquet was held this time was already in front of him.

he took a deep breath: "seven o'clock, don't forget." "

"no problem," assistant wang's voice carried a hint of stealing, "seven o'clock, give them a surprise."