EXTRA misalignment 02

that night was a complete accident.

although both of them were drunk, their consciousness was still quite sober, at least not to the point where they began to flood with spring love while holding a living creature.

duan yi held the only valuable thing in his room, an old notebook, and while getting together with chen li, watching pirated movies on a website full of advertisements, he chatted idly and took some water and wine to relieve his boredom.

bad is bad advertising on this site.

at that time, the pirate movie website had not been much controlled, rampant, as soon as the screen was turned on, it was full of yellow advertisements, big chests and big butts straight to the screen, and then mixed with a few tenacious macau casinos in the middle, full pages of gilded glowing words, piercing the blind dog's eyes.

duan yi and chen li saw half of the movie, the lower right corner directly jumped out of the pop-up window, a naked man, bearded, beautiful and sexy muscles, next to the five big words - want to conquer me?

when duan yi saw this man, he laughed: "this year, makoto has been used by zhengda guangming as a spokesperson for the yellow game." "

chen li smiled, and when he thought about it, his smile froze.

the name masaaki hang, he is not unaware.

just like teacher cang can be called a sister in the straight male class, at that time, the name of makoto hang, in the gay class can also be described as a traffic bearer, countless gay hard disks have stored this man's work, in the middle of the night, holding a cup of hot tea, with a beating heart and the flames in the burning chest, tasting alone, spending an unforgettable golden age.

chen li was stunned at the moment, estimating that he could drink the wine, and even asked unabashedly: "do you know mazaki hang?"

this next paragraph yi also stayed.

in fact, this matter is quite easy to explain, to say that the internet has occasionally seen, prevarication in the past is that. but duan yi was also confused, and he actually looked at chen li so sheepishly: "... yes. "

"you, you are..."

"you too..."

just because of such a pop-up advertisement, the two came out of each other's closet.

after a short period of embarrassment, duan yi pulled chen li and began to talk, talking and talking, plus the stimulation of alcohol, talking about the bed.

the two of them met for the first time, and the process of going to bed was fast and magical, full of fate everywhere.

"ladies and gentlemen, the plane is about to land at sheung yin international airport, the ground temperature is 8 degrees celsius, please sort out your belongings..."

the sound of a broadcast on the plane interrupted chen li's memories.

he broke free from his memories and looked out the window to find that the plane was about to enter the taxiing phase.

chen li shook his head, temporarily forgot the fragments that gushed out of his memory, sorted out his things, and after the plane landed, quietly got off the plane, went to the pick-up place to take the checked luggage, and left the airport.

the wind of early winter blew, freezing chen li.

he stood at the exit of the airport, looked at the dark sky, and exhaled.

finally returned home.

after divorcing duan yi, he sold his house and somewhat willfully fled abroad to tour various countries. halfway to greenland to attend haige's wedding, after the wedding, he wandered outside for another year, and only returned to china today.

a year of travel has gradually made his mentality cheerful.

many things in the past, to this day, have slowly precipitated, no longer like the original, when i think of it, it is like a knife in the chest, and the pain trembles.

chen li dragged his suitcase and found a hotel nearby.

during this year's trip, he and hai ge... as well as duan yuhang, there are still some contacts, but he has not told them about his return to china for the time being.

chen li thought, when he found a suitable rental house and had a stable foothold, let's talk about it.

he packed his bags and grunted a few times in his stomach.

he took his phone out of the hotel, just opposite a large shopping mall. chen li entered the mall, planning to buy some instant noodle snacks to prepare.

when he was stuffing the instant noodle bucket into the shopping basket in front of the shelf, a man behind him hurried past, the road was narrow, and the man was born tall again, directly knocking chen li to the side.

"sorry!" the man stopped and said politely.

chen li was about to wave his hand and say it was okay, and looked up.

the man in front of him, tall figure hidden in a black trench coat, handsome face, hard silhouette, calm look, full of powerful and compelling momentum.

chen li's eyes widened for a long time, "duan... big brother duan? "