chapter 21 and the previous sentence of the two

"get out of the way," zhao xianghai pushed xiao ye away and scolded, "don't fucking give face to face." "

"i apologize to you, you go home with me." xiao ye tightly pulled zhao xianghai's arm, his eyes were resolute, and the green tendons on his forehead beat fiercely, as if zhao xianghai did not agree, he would not let go.

zhao xianghai furrowed his brows and looked cold: "i don't want your apology." "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's indifferent expression, angry and anxious, grabbed his shoulder, kissed him fiercely, and instantly captured zhao xianghai's lips and tongue.

zhao xianghai gasped and kicked xiao ye's leg violently: "roll! "

xiao ye endured hard and let go of zhao xianghai, a pair of sharp dark eyes still staring at his face: "zhao xianghai, you go home with me." "

"i see that you just made up your mind not to face it today," zhao xianghai smiled and nodded continuously, "cheng, you don't go out, don't you?" lao tzu drags you out! "

after saying that, he also disregarded his usual steady image, grabbed xiao ye's clothes, and the two of them tangled and went to the door again.

zhao xianghai pushed xiao ye out with a fierce son and slammed the door.

he stood behind the door, gasping for breath.

in the past, xiao ye was sexually exuberant, grabbing his various tricks to make an endless one, and he felt that xiao ye was a man who loved to toss. launch url

however, after the breakup, he suddenly found that xiao ye could still toss people to this extent!

but what a debt.

the next day, the alarm clock woke zhao xianghai.

he opened his troubled eyes, forced himself to get up, washed himself, put on his suit, and tied his tie.

after a while, he still has to go to work, and no matter how tired his private life is, the company can't do it without him.

he sighed deeply at the man in the mirror, took his good things, and opened the door.

the moment he turned and closed the door, the room next to him was also suddenly opened.

xiao ye, wearing the same outfit he had worn last night, walked out of it.

co-author this guy didn't leave at all last night, booked the room next to it, and waited for him all night!

zhao xianghai's throat knot rolled a little, and he felt a little speechless for a moment, only to feel that xiao ye was getting more and more crazy.

"i waited for you all night," xiao ye said in a low voice, staring at zhao xianghai like a beast, "you're going to work, aren't you?" "

zhao xianghai took a deep breath, not intending to ignore him, and stepped on his legs to try to go around the side.

xiao ye grabbed zhao xianghai's sleeve.

zhao xianghai's tone was very bad: "what! "

xiao ye's handsome face had a dignified look, and he was silent for a long time, and finally he said somewhat reluctantly: "i was wrong." "

zhao xianghai almost thought he had heard wrongly: "... what did you say? "

"i said, i was wrong," xiao ye repeated hastily, "i shouldn't have gone to the movies and dinner with fu zhouming, i shouldn't have had an affair with him, i was wrong, i admitted it." "

xiao ye had been in the room next to zhao xianghai last night and had not been able to sleep.

he was flustered by the fact that there was no trace of zhao xianghai and the possibility that zhao xianghai would sleep with others, and the whole person lost his soul like an uncomfortable and irritable person.

the idea of stimulating zhao xianghai had not worked, xiao ye wanted to come and go, and decided to bow his head first and admit his mistake.

zhao xianghai squinted and looked at xiao ye: "you are wrong, so what?" "

"i confessed that i was wrong," xiao ye's dark eyes stared at zhao xianghai, "so can you talk to me about it?" can you make me not feel so bad? "

to tell the truth, after breaking up with zhao xianghai, he was so uncomfortable that the whole person was wrong.

in the morning, there was no breakfast made by zhao xianghai himself.

when i went to work, there was no more advice from this man.

when i go to bed at night, i can't hold anyone, i am empty next to me, and my heart is empty and sour.

xiao ye felt that he was sick. when i haven't broken up yet, i feel tired, and once i break up, once these things are lost, i want them immediately, and i feel nostalgic and precious.

he couldn't understand what he was thinking in his heart, but he knew that he didn't allow zhao xianghai to be good to others, nor did he allow zhao xianghai to treat others with kindness to him.

no matter what, he had to get zhao xianghai back first!

"xiao ye, do you think that if you admit a mistake and bow your head, everything will return to its original state, to the way it was before the breakup, right?" zhao xianghai questioned.

xiao ye was stunned, his throat was stuck, and he couldn't speak.

he didn't say it on his lips, but in his heart, he did have a little bit of such a thought.

zhao xianghai laughed coldly a few times: "you, as far as your current emotional intelligence is concerned, don't apologize to others." your apology, which i don't want to accept, is of no use at all. "

after saying that, he ignored xiao ye and turned around and left.

xiao ye stood where he was with a calm face, facing zhao xianghai's back as he walked away, for a long time, and said in a loud voice: "i am waiting for you at the half city cafe at seven o'clock at night, i can apologize to you, let's talk." "

zhao xianghai did not look back, nor did he know whether he heard it or not.

xiao ye's eyes suddenly crossed a trace of confusion.

he had already swore a break with fu zhouming and was willing to apologize to zhao xianghai, and if zhao xianghai wanted to punish him for this, he thought that he would not be unacceptable.

but this man, still like a lump of ice, was not willing to open his heart to him at all.

and zhao xianghai, who was gentle and gentle before, judged the two of them.

xiao ye just stood like that, with a tall body and a handsome face, but he was helpless for no reason. his heart, the panic and soreness that might really want to lose zhao xianghai, was like a knife, one after another, fiercely cutting.

......

zhao xianghai arrived at the company, processed the piled up documents, and was relieved.

he took a pack of cigarettes from the drawer, lit them, and took a deep sip.

at this moment, the internal telephone on the desk rang: "general manager zhao." "

it was the voice of assistant wang.

assistant wang then said, "general manager zhao, song xiu has come to find you." "

zhao xianghai held the cigarette between his two fingers, "what is he looking for me for?" "

"he said that fu zhouming's incident was too big and caused a very bad impact, and the producer felt that it was safer to change people, and last night he was notified to go to the audition again," assistant wang said calmly, "he brought a gift, saying that he wanted to come and thank you." "

zhao xianghai blinked and chuckled, "let him come in."