chapter 63 the second father regrets it

zhao xianghai entered the room, only to feel a burst of warmth smoke up, and his brain was even more dizzy.

"big daddy!"

xiao lele saw zhao xianghai, greeted him happily, and hugged zhao xianghai's leg: "big daddy, you are finally back." "

zhao xianghai suppressed the discomfort in his body, lowered his body, and kissed xiao lele's cheek: "miss daddy?" "

"well," xiao lele muttered, "big daddy, if you don't come back, second daddy will burn down our house!" "

"what the hell is he doing?"

"he fried eggs," xiao lele licked his lips, "the second father spent seventeen eggs, almost scolded and cried an assistant sister, it took almost two hours, made an omelette for you to eat." "

zhao xianghai's expression suddenly became a little strange: "give me something to eat? "

xiao lele nodded.

xiao ye just walked in, and when he saw zhao xianghai hugging xiao lele, the father and daughter were intimately talking in a small way, he skimmed his lips.

xiao lele's head is really good, and hai ge is spoiling her all the time.

he watched zhao xianghai hold xiao lele's hand, watched him kiss xiao lele's forehead, and thought with some jealousy in his heart that these hugs and kisses had once belonged to him.

unfortunately, he was all destroyed by himself.

, think about the real anger, really regret.

zhao xianghai stood up, saw xiao ye standing next to him, and coughed: "i heard that you want to burn your home?" "

"what burns the house?" xiao ye was stunned, "i'm just going to cook." "

"what kind of kitchen is good," zhao xianghai said disapprovingly, "it scared lele." "

xiao ye lowered his head, and his voice was a little muffled: "i want to make something for you to eat." you used to be nice to me, and i think i have to..."

before he could finish speaking, he raised his head, only to see zhao xianghai turn around and leave.

xiao ye was anxious, and grabbed the plates and chopsticks on the table: "brother hai! "

zhao xianghai turned his head back, "what? "

"you..." xiao ye was a little embarrassed, "you have a good idea to try it, i have been doing it for a long time, you taste it." "

zhao xianghai looked at the plate of fried eggs that xiao ye was holding and frowned: "how can it be fried so scorched?" "

xiao lele laughed and whispered in a soft voice, "big daddy, don't you ask for such strictness, this is already the least scorched one of the second father's frying." "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao lele's face, picked up the chopsticks, and gently tasted it.

xiao ye's eyes were full of anticipation: "... what do you think? "

zhao xianghai chewed and put down his chopsticks: "five points." "

xiao ye blinked, inexplicably relieved in his heart.

five points, a little higher than he thought, although zhao xianghai's rating was not high, but the good villain was already incomparably close to passing. this shows that his craftsmanship... it's not that bad.

xiao ye ticked the corner of his lips: "i am also satisfied with the five points, i will do it next time." "

"what nonsense are you talking about?" zhao xianghai said strangely, "i use the percentage system. "

xiao ye looked stiff, and the little bit of joy just now collapsed in an instant.

"there are still eggshells in the egg, fried and burnt, too much salt and too little oil, dry and salty," zhao xianghai said disgustedly, "xiao ye, don't touch the kitchen kitchen at home in the future, touch the kitchenware to scare lele, i'm not finished with you." "

with that, he took off his coat and set it aside: "take a shower." "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's back, carrying the confidence of being hit hard, and threw the plate on the table with hatred, and then poured the omelette on the plate into the trash can.

he used to watch zhao xianghai cook, and he always felt that this was a very simple and worthless thing.

but when he really did it, he realized how difficult it was, and he realized how much effort zhao xianghai had spent on taking care of their father and daughter in the past.

every day for breakfast, dinner, and usual small snacks, all kinds of soups...

xiao ye realized that zhao xianghai had really done his best for their father and daughter.

zhao xianghai took care of him so wholeheartedly, so that he could live comfortably and carefree at home, but what about him? he turned his head coldly all day, turned his head, and found a little star, threw money at the little star to please him, asked him to watch movies, eat, and play ambiguously...

no wonder hai ge was so disappointed, so chilled.

xiao ye covered his heart, and in that place, strong pain and regret were rolling like a huge wave.

"second father," xiao lele, who had been watching, suddenly pulled the edge of xiao ye's pants, "second father, don't be sad." "

xiao ye smiled bitterly and squatted down to look at his daughter: "the second father is not sad. the second dad is just some... regret. "

"regret what?" xiao lele tilted his head.

xiao ye had a hint of bitterness in his eyes: "i regret not discovering your big father's hardships earlier, regretting not being good to him earlier, regretting not knowing sooner, how precious our family is."