chapter 113 don't you sleep together?

xiao ye brought his own dishes out of the kitchen.

although he found a good cook, because he did not have much talent in cooking, he only mastered a few simple home-cooked dishes after a period of study.

it doesn't necessarily do well.

xiao lele sat in front of zhao xianghai's body, contentedly nestled in the strong arms of his big father, watching xiao ye put the same dishes on the table, and his small face was suddenly a little solemn: "today... not big daddy cooking? "

xiao ye put down the dish: "big daddy just left the hospital today, can't make him tired, so today the second father cooked." "

xiao lele's face turned white, and he very unceremoniously revealed his disappointment: "ah..."

"what's wrong," xiao ye said, "look down on my craft?" "

xiao lele looked at him with a grudge and whispered, "then you must also have a craft first..."

zhao xianghai listened to the whispers of his precious daughter and almost didn't laugh out loud.

xiao ye coughed, "xiao lele, i'll tell you first." in the future, the second father will learn to help your eldest father share the housework, so don't put on a look of unhappiness, you will often taste the dishes made by the second father in the future. "

xiao lele pursed his lips and looked up at zhao xianghai: "really? launch url

zhao xianghai smiled and touched her head.

"well," xiao lele sucked on his nose and leaned on zhao xianghai's chest, "second father, you are happy, don't care about me and big daddy's life or death." "

xiao ye's face darkened, and he almost didn't have a seizure on the spot.

although xiao lele did not dare to put down the chopsticks at first, he still tasted a few bites under the persuasion of zhao xianghai.

although the taste is not too good, at least it can be under the stomach, and it can not eat dead people.

xiao ye stared at zhao xianghai nervously, his heart pounding, hoping that zhao xianghai could give him some evaluation.

zhao xianghai only glanced at him slightly, and quietly spat out four words: "still need to work hard." "

xiao ye took a long, long time, "remember." "

after eating, xiao ye took the initiative to start cleaning up the table, and zhao xianghai, as before, took lele back to her room and urged her to complete her homework.

"lele," zhao said to xiao lele, who was already sitting at his desk and picking up a pen, before zhao xiang customs, "three days later, for your birthday, your father will prepare a small banquet for you. "

xiao lele bit the pen shaft: "my birthday party... at night? "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "what's wrong?" lele day school something? "

"yes!" as soon as he said this, xiao lele's eyes lit up, "during the day that day, our teacher said that he would take us to the countryside to collect wind, and he would not return to school until 5:30 p.m." "

zhao xianghai nodded, thinking in his heart: "okay, then big daddy will arrange your banquet at half past six, okay?" "

xiao lele kissed zhao xianghai in the air, and his eyes smiled crookedly: "big daddy is the best." "

"write your homework quickly," zhao xianghai looked at his daughter's small face, and his heart was soft into water, "finish writing early and rest early, huh?" "

xiao lele nodded solemnly, turned his head and began to write and draw.

zhao xianghai gently closed the door, and as soon as he turned around, he saw xiao ye standing behind him.

"daughter started doing her homework?"

"yes," zhao xianghai said in a calm tone, "the kitchen is all packed?" "

xiao ye touched his nose: "packed up, very clean." "

zhao xianghai glanced at him, shrugged his shoulders, went to the kitchen and turned around, and was surprised to find that it was really clean.

it seems that xiao ye did not cope with the matter.

a little smile unconsciously appeared on his face: "not bad." "

as soon as xiao ye heard zhao xianghai's praise, his eyes lit up, and he was clearly a tall man, but zhao xianghai always felt that he could see that there was actually no one behind him, and suddenly began to wag the dog's tail.

zhao xianghai shook his head and turned to go to his room.

he had to take a shower first, take a break after the bath, check lele's homework, and then he could rest.

he walked to the door, opened the door and walked in, and xiao ye followed suit.

zhao xianghai was stunned: "what did you come in for?" "

"take a bath," xiao ye said frankly, "don't you want to take a bath?" i help you. "

"i've been discharged from the hospital, and i can be busy," zhao xianghai refused, "you can go back to your room." "

xiao ye sighed softly, "then i'll come back when i'm sleeping." "

"what are you going to do when you're sleeping?" zhao xianghai was surprised.

xiao ye said stunnedly, "no... don't sleep together? "

during that time in the hospital, in order to prevent zhao xianghai from sleeping in a position that oppressed his spine, he had been sleeping next to zhao xianghai to guard him, and for so many days, he thought that zhao xianghai could already accept sharing a bed with him.

"no," zhao xianghai shook his head, "in the hospital because of the doctor's instructions and requirements, since you have returned home, you should sleep separately." "

xiao ye was stunned, and the whole person immediately revealed a strong sense of disappointment and unwillingness.