chapter 30 he is actually afraid

zhao xianghai could not describe how he felt when he saw this sentence.

he was determined to leave xiao ye, and from the moment he saw the photo of xiao ye and fu zhouming walking side by side into the theater, he was sure.

before, xiao ye stimulated him in such an extremely arbitrary way, pestered him, and even tried to force him, he didn't have much waves.

but today, as soon as he saw the four words "let you down" in xiao ye's message, his heart involuntarily flooded with blunt stuffiness.

over the past seven years, they have also been same-sex couples who seem incomparably loving to outsiders.

they are also regarded by many as husband models and are cast with envy.

but now, between them, one of them has said something as estranged as "i disappointed you."

zhao xianghai's mood was confused, he put down his mobile phone, walked quickly to the bathroom, and threw cold water on his face.

the cold and irritating cold water made him suddenly sober.

he looked up at himself in the mirror, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

to tell the truth, he found that after xiao ye began to date others, he broke up so decisively, so that there was no room for it, first, because he was angry and disappointed, and second, it was actually because he was afraid.

he has known other gay husbands for so many years, and he knows the lessons of the past.

the husband and wife he knows, both of whom are from poor backgrounds, are supported by young and small people all the way, and have come to the high position of this person today, and their feelings are naturally good, one is considerate and one is spoiled.

but these two people, a few years ago, one of them still made a mistake and made love to someone else.

the first time he went to bed, the man came home and confessed, full of remorse and guilt, and the one at home thought for a long time and decided to forgive and cherish the person in front of him.

however, cheating seems to be addictive. the man went out on the first track, was forgiven, and not long after, drunk outside, found a young boy, and did the second time.

since then, the man seems to have let go of his nature, while pretending to hide from the one in the family, while playing more and more crazy outside, every day when he does not go home, there are all kinds of handsome and beautiful men waiting for him to be pampered.

some time ago, it was their anniversary, the two were supposed to go on a trip, but the man suddenly refreshed the appointment of the one at home. the one at home only thought that he had a temporary problem, regretting to have to watch the tv series at home, but as everyone knew, this man who had a wild heart turned his head and took his little lover on the tourist plane, all the way to escape.

zhao xianghai wiped a handful of water from his face and sighed with a bitter smile.

he is a shrewd businessman, born with the ability to foresee risks and stop losses in time.

xiao ye has already started dating someone else, if he didn't find out in time, then where would xiao ye and fu zhouming go?

zhao xianghai felt that he did not dare to guarantee.

if he does not decide to leave and withdraw in time, then maybe one day, he will also be like that person, busy with work, coaxing his daughter to sleep, waist pain, most of the night to welcome back a full of wine and the aroma of others, maybe outside, just with his lover after a refreshing shot xiao ye home, and then the husband and husband in bed, but a different dream.

this situation is too embarrassing.

zhao xianghai was unwilling to put himself in such a situation.

he couldn't trust xiao ye enough, he could only choose to draw a clear line, put an end to any risks, and put an end to all possible harm.

zhao xianghai closed his eyes and adjusted his breathing, which stabilized his mentality.

he walked out of the bathroom and took a few pieces of paper to dry the water off his face.

"beep—" the internal telephone on the desk rang, and assistant wang's voice came from there, "general manager zhao, there is a man who said that he made an appointment with you to meet and waited for you in the parlor." "

zhao xianghai threw the tissue into the trash can, and after a little thought, it was probably yang jiali who came.

he muttered, "let him in." "

not long after the internal line phone hung up, the office door was opened, and a man with a mask, sunglasses, duck-tongue hat, who covered his face tightly, sneaked in.

zhao xianghai pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose: "how is this dressed?" "

"afraid of being recognized." yang jiali smirked and took off the things on his face.

zhao xianghai shook his head and sighed: "you have quit the entertainment industry for so many years, stars come and go, how many people do you think remember you?" "

yang jiali sat down in front of zhao xianghai: "i am not afraid of reporters, i am afraid..."

zhao xianghai raised his head slightly, and his sharp eyes stared at yang jiali: "what are you afraid of?" "

yang jiali closed his voice and lay down on the table sullenly for a long time before he raised his eyelids: "brother hai, i have something i want to ask you." "

zhao xianghai squinted at him: "say." "

"i'm not in a good situation right now, so..." yang jiali's eyes flashed with puppy-like anticipation, "can you take me?"