chapter 74 spread out and make it clear

xiao ye sat in the car, his mood was like a roller coaster, cloudy and uncertain.

he actually regretted it.

it is not that he regrets stealing it out today, nor that he regrets sending harassing messages to zhao xianghai in the opera hall, he is regretting what he has done.

people are always so dull.

when the lover is around, it is only regarded as habit and ordinary, only as the most common thing in the world, and it is not cherished at all.

but people's feelings also have a quota, and the indifferent treatment again and again, the spiritual derailment and betrayal full of malice, almost exhausts zhao xianghai's love for him, creating such a situation now.

no one blames anyone, only him.

blame him like a fool - forced, put so good hai ge do not want, run out and others to engage in ambiguity to find freshness, the result is that when he comes home, he finds that hai ge is angry with him and can't chase him back.

xiao ye frowned tightly, and there was a sullen breath in his heart that could not dissipate.

"brother hai..." he sat in the car with his eyes closed, his voice trembling, and whispered softly, "brother hai, you don't want me anymore, you hate me... but what to do, i'm trapped in you now, and i can't pull it out...

the car was quiet and there was no answer.

xiao ye just sat in the car like this, looking at the small raindrops falling from the sky, smashing on the glass of his car, drop after drop.

the pedestrians at the entrance of the grand theater quickened their pace, propped up their umbrellas, and hurried back and forth.

i don't know how long later, the number of people walking out of the theater suddenly increased.

xiao ye knew that it should be the end of the opera and the end of the show.

his eyes were fixed on the door of the theater, and not long after, he saw zhao xianghai and guan changfeng walking out side by side, both of them with smiles on their faces, looking very happy.

just sitting in the car, xiao ye saw the smiles on their faces and felt extremely dazzling.

no matter how gentle hai ge smiled now, it was not for him.

he smiled at others, and to him, there were only countless cold faces.

xiao ambition was sour. he sat in the car like this, looking at the two people until he saw guan changfeng hold up his umbrella, wrap his arms around zhao xianghai's shoulders, and take him to a car with him.

xiao ye didn't even think about it and followed.

although he was sad, although he was depressed by zhao xianghai's words, he still decided to stick to it.

he can't let go of haige, he doesn't want to see hai ge and other people's feelings heat up, he must follow, even if he is scolded by hai ge, he also has to follow.

scold it, xiao ye thought with some broken jars, just as he lost to hai ge.

he owes haige so much emotional debt, he should pay it back.

......

two cars, one after the other, arrived at a top restaurant.

xiao ye waited for guan changfeng and zhao xianghai to get out of the car and go to the restaurant before he got out of the car and did not hurry to follow.

located at the top of the building, the restaurant is a rotating semi-circle that surrounds a glass wall that gives a clear view of the bustling night view of the city.

xiao ye went upstairs, and the waiter followed closely, asking him with a smile on his face.

he just waved his hand, and his eyes searched the whole field, and finally found the figures of zhao xianghai and guan changfeng in a window seat.

xiao ye took a deep breath, prepared to be scolded, and strode to their side.

zhao xianghai was pouring a drink, and suddenly a voice sounded overhead.

he looked up, and xiao ye's young and handsome face appeared in the field of vision.

"xiao ye?" he frowned, "why are you here?" "

xiao ye touched his nose and casually made an excuse: "eating here with friends, he left first after eating." "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's awkward expression and didn't quite believe his words in his heart.

xiao ye glanced at guan changfeng and smirked, "guan changfeng, you are also here." how, are you asking hai ge out to dinner? "

guan changfeng smiled and nodded, "yes." this restaurant has a good reputation, i think hai ge should like it, so i asked him out. "

"yes," xiao ye ticked the corner of his lips, "since that's the case, why don't you add me again?" "

zhao xianghai's brow furrowed deeper: "xiao ye, what do you want to do?" "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's defensive expression, only to feel that another knife had been inserted into his heart socket, and the pain was unbearable. he maintained a superficial composure: "nothing, i'm just not full." "

"you..." zhao xianghai had nothing to say.

"shall i sit next to you?" xiao ye showed a cheeky momentum today and stalked him.

in order not to embarrass the scene too much, zhao xianghai could not say anything to refuse. he looked at guan changfeng, and guan changfeng didn't react either.

zhao xianghai got up annoyedly, "then you sit inside." "

xiao ye smiled lightly, and there was a little light in his eyes: "brother hai, thank you." "

zhao xianghai put down the tableware and nodded at guan changfeng: "i'll go to the bathroom first and lose my company." "

with that, he straightened his back and walked his legs in the direction of the bathroom.

for the time being, guan changfeng and xiao ye were left at this table.

guan changfeng's lips rippled a faint smile, and he looked at xiao ye: "xiao zong is in a good mood today." "

xiao ye was not angry: "really? "

guan changfeng leaned back slightly, and his eyes were deep: "mr. xiao, just now i went with hai ge to watch a very wonderful opera." "

xiao ye's eyes widened.

was guan changfeng deliberately stimulating him?

guan changfeng paused, then smiled: "if i am not mistaken, i just watched the opera... shaw should always be sitting not far from me and hai ge, right? "