chapter 155 move in and live together

chen li and duan yi have been together for so many years, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are digging out their hearts and lungs.

when duan yi was still empty-handed, the dogs were disgusted.

chen li was not disgusted.

during that time, the two of them had a lot of small business, including setting up stalls at the entrance of the school to sell large cakes and eggs, including avoiding the city management on the side of the road to pull carts to sell rotten beans - rotten. chen li pulled duan yi up early and greedy, preparing ingredients and fried beans - rotten, often making his hands burn.

but he didn't complain a word, casually applied some burn medicine at night, and duan yi counted today's turnover, and the two of them lay happily together and smirked.

later, duan yi started the project, and chen li still fully supported it. help him run around and pull alive, abandon his dignity to develop his connections, and when he comes home, he remembers to cook him a supper and do his best.

duan yi was not a brainless person, so as long as he seized the opportunity, it was almost inevitable that he could take off.

after he earned his first big money, he didn't say anything and bought him and chen li a pair of beautiful wedding rings.

that was the time chen li cried the most fiercely in those years.

the two of them hugged in the dilapidated old rental house, wearing a new ring, duan yi said: "wife, if you have a bite of food from me in the future, you will not let you go hungry, you can rest assured." "

chen li believed. launch url

trust to the ground.

duan yi's business is getting bigger and bigger, perhaps he is blinded by the huge success, he also began to become more and more inflated, more and more complacent, and even began to forget the sufferings of that year, fluttering and playing cheating, raising a lover.

chen li has not thought about leaving all these years.

but the ring on his finger, and the way duan yi once looked, became his last obstacle.

he drew his thoughts from his memories and closed his eyes: "duan yi... if you're going to say that, then you're going to die. "

duan yi's fist clenched tightly.

"i'm really tired, i've waited for you enough in this life, and i won't be stupid in the future," chen li shook his head slightly, "even if i have really fed the dog for so many years." "

duan yi took a puff of his cigarette, and his eyes were complicated.

for a long time, he spoke in a low voice: "... you just care about me talking to other people out there, don't you? "

chen li remained silent.

duan yi snuffed out his cigarette butt, took out his wallet from his body somewhat rudely, looked for it in a pile of cards, drew out one, and threw it in front of chen li: "later this will be for you." "

chen li raised his eyelids, "what do you mean?" "

"this is the card used to send money to those people outside," duan yi explained impatiently, "and it's handed over to you." if you don't give them money, the lover's relationship will be broken. later this card you keep, you decide. "

chen li was stunned for a moment, and suddenly laughed twice with extreme sarcasm.

he knew that duan yi didn't want a face now, but he didn't expect that duan yi could be cheeky to this job.

when it came, he would put a knife in his heart.

he felt disgusted when he thought of the picture of duan yi and his lover together, and duan yi even handed over this card used for money and color transactions to him for safekeeping?

chen li's palms were cold, and his fingers pinched the card.

break it.

thrown back in front of duan yi.

he stood up: "duan yi, if you just want to say this, then there is no need for us to talk." you sign the divorce and i go myself. if you insist on not signing, then i will go abroad to sue, and that's it."

duan yi looked at chen li's back, raised his voice and shouted, "chen li, i have already given in, what else do you want?" "

chen li closed his eyes and walked towards the house against the wall.

"you swore before that you would accompany me for the rest of your life," duan yi's eyes darkened, "did you forget?" "

chen li paused and turned back slightly: "you also said that you would treat me well in this life... i think you probably don't remember. "

......

xiao ye withdrew from the living room and went to the study.

the study was close to the living room, and once there was any strange noise, they could hear it in time, which was also a guarantee for chen li's safety.

zhao xianghai leaned back in front of his desk and looked at duan kang, who was browsing the bookshelf: "duan zong. "

duan kang looked back: "huh? "

"regarding chen li's matter," zhao xianghai said seriously, "what is duan zong's plan?" "

duan kang twisted his thumb, walked silently twice, and looked up: "first let chen li and duan yi divorce, and then send chen li to another place to recuperate quietly." "

"where to recuperate, has duan always considered it?"

duan kang paused, "what does zhao zong have in mind?" "

"i was thinking that chen li had lived in my house for a while and was familiar with the environment. since he wants to find a place to recuperate, it is better to..."

"no," duan kang resolutely vetoed, "zhao zong doesn't understand my younger brother." he was too paranoid, and whenever there was a slight gap, he would keep an eye on it. if chen li lived here with zhao zong, my brother would sooner or later find an opportunity to do something, and he might also bring trouble to zhao zong and xiao zong, which was not appropriate. "

"what do you mean by that paragraph?"

duan kang did not speak, as if he was still struggling.

duan yuhang, the cub, listening to the adult's words, frowned, jumped up from the sofa, ran to duan kang's feet, and grabbed duan kang's pants: "daddy, i know what to do!" "

duan kang bowed his head and gently reprimanded: "little children, don't make a fool of yourself, go back and sit." "

duan yuhang's eyes flashed with excitement, and he stubbornly said: "daddy, otherwise, let that uncle move in with us." uncle yi is most afraid of you, and with you there, he certainly doesn't dare to come to our house! "