EXTRA misplaced 10

tong hui's face turned white with fright.

she hurriedly pulled duan yuhang up: "oops... how, how did it fall? "

duan yuhang covered his head, and the pain in the back of his head made this little man can't help but whimper twice, and his small face was wrinkled together in pain.

"be well, i won't move your gloves," tong hui said curtly, putting the glove aside, and forcibly holding duan yuhang in his arms, "well, don't cry or cry, where did you fall?" "

duan yuhang ignored her, but his whimpering became louder and louder.

tong hui was a little flustered.

she knew how much duan kang actually loved this son, and if she wanted to marry duan kang, she would have to get duan yuhang's approval.

she hurriedly touched the back of duan yuhang's head and smiled dryly, "it's all right, baby doesn't cry, there is no bleeding, it's okay." "

duan yuhang was like a wounded little animal, covering his head pitifully and whimpering.

tong hui sighed, reached out to help him massage in circles, massaged for a long time, duan yuhang's whimpering sound weakened a little.

tong hui smoked a few napkins to wipe his tears and said softly: "okay, it's all right, there is no bloodshed, xiao hanghang don't be afraid, don't cry." 

duan yuhang sobbed quietly.

tong hui sat back in the distance sadly, looked at duan yuhang's appearance, and hesitated to speak: "... does it still hurt? "

duan yuhang didn't speak either, just stared at tong hui with those clear and bright eyes.

"i'll give you another massage, and soon it won't hurt," tong hui smiled stiffly, "it's just... a little episode, it's okay, right. "

duan yuhang pursed his lips and frowned slightly.

tong hui gave duan yuhang a massage for a long time, coughed, and whispered: "hanghang, if it doesn't hurt, go play, i won't bother you," she paused, "but... when your dad comes back, you can't talk to him. "

duan yuhang's brow frowned deeper, with a trace of seriousness like duan kang's: "why?" "

"because," tong hui's eyes rolled, "because the children who make small reports will be looked down upon." if hanghang's friends know that you have a small report behind your back, maybe they won't play with you in the future. "

duan yuhang turned his head.

tong hui continued to persuade: "moreover, as long as you don't tell your father, i will buy you a lot of snacks, and i will buy you whatever you want, okay?" "

tong hui looked calm, and her heart was full of ups and downs.

she had to silence duan yuhang, not let duan kang know that she had dropped his precious son. duan kang had made it clear before he found his wife that he would consider a place where he could accept that he had a son and could take good care of the children.

if duan kang knew that he had injured duan yuhang, duan kang would definitely not think about her again.

we must not let duan kang know!

determined, tong hui gritted her teeth, intending to throw more benefits to persuade this little guy.

at this moment, the door was knocked twice.

tong hui heard a knock at the door, and her face changed suddenly.

wouldn't it be duan kang coming back?