chapter 76 you give lao tzu a long drive away

when zhao xianghai returned, there was peace at the table.

xiao ye was peeling the shrimp shell and did not say a word with a cold face. guan changfeng's lips were still slightly raised, a pair of peach blossom eyes with a gentle brilliance, seeing that zhao xianghai had returned, he nodded: "brother hai, sit down." "

zhao xianghai sat down next to xiao ye and picked up the chopsticks.

before he could pick up the dish, xiao ye put a bowl in front of him.

the white bowl is full of shrimp with peeled flesh and pink.

"you are..." zhao xianghai was puzzled.

"you like to eat shrimp, but often don't bother to peel them. now help you peel it well, just eat it. xiao ye said calmly.

although he didn't know much about zhao xianghai's habits and hobbies, he always knew more about zhao xianghai's seven years of pillow people than guan changfeng, a crippled calf!

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's side face and raised an eyebrow in surprise.

in the past, xiao ye was always a grandfather at the table, and the only role was to eat, and when he finished eating, he had to let him clean up, and he also took it for granted.

now you actually learn to peel shrimp for him?

zhao xianghai pulled the corner of his lips, inexplicably breeding a little absurd feeling.

the three of them had a meal together in such an eerie atmosphere. after eating, they went downstairs, only to find that it was already pouring rain outside, making a lot of noise.

"the rain is falling so much," zhao xianghai frowned, "it seems..."

"it seems that i and hai ge can't send you if we want to, it's a pity, it's better to separate them here," xiao ye simply grabbed the words and said to guan changfeng, "guan changfeng, don't send, goodbye." "

guan changfeng glanced at xiao ye, feeling a little amused by the childishness he had shown.

zhao xianghai also looked at xiao ye coldly and whispered, "what do you have to say?" "

xiao ye choked and skimmed his head.

guan changfeng laughed twice, and didn't care too much.

although mr. xiao is decisive and strategic in his business, emotionally, he is always like a child.

with such a love enemy, guan changfeng only felt that his heart was much more relaxed.

he didn't feel that xiao ye could pose a threat to him.

thinking like this, guan changfeng was also comfortable, and he raised his head: "the rain is so heavy, it seems that we really have to separate here first." brother hai, the next time i have a chance, i'll ask you to come out again, okay? "

zhao xianghai knew that this was a polite remark, and naturally there was no reason why it should not be: "good." then you slow down on the road. "

xiao ye brushed his head, but there was a trace of disdain in his handsome eyes.

still slower?

guan changfeng can fucking roll it.

less to disturb the space where he and hai ge are alone!

guan changfeng held up his umbrella, nodded to zhao xianghai, and then descended the stairs and walked into the rain curtain.

xiao ye watched him leave, and was relieved. he also held up the umbrella, carefully wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's shoulders, and tilted most of the umbrellas towards zhao xianghai: "brother hai, we also get on the bus and go home." "

zhao xianghai frowned, "you get into your car, i get into my car." "

xiao ye was silent for a while: "then i will take an umbrella to send you to the car and go." "

after saying that, he did not leave room for zhao xianghai to refuse, and he carried people into the rain curtain.

they walked all the way to the place where zhao xianghai parked, zhao xianghai opened the car door, and when he was about to close the car door, xiao ye suddenly held out his hand to block it.

zhao xianghai raised his head in the car: "what are you doing again?" "

xiao ye stood silently for a while, then put away his umbrella and sat in the passenger seat of zhao xianghai's car.

"you..." zhao xianghai was simply speechless about xiao ye's stalking.

in the past, xiao ye couldn't say a few words to him all day long, and he was incredibly cold, like a big ice cube. and now...

chewing gum is not as sticky as xiao ye!

if you get stuck, you can't shake it off!

"brother hai, don't scold me first," xiao ye closed the car door, and was in a narrow space with zhao xianghai, "i have something to say to you." "

zhao xianghai wanted to open his mouth to drive people away, but he felt that it was definitely useless. xiao ye's face was so thick that it was more than enough to prevent bullets, and if he didn't tell him what he wanted to say, he would definitely not leave.

zhao xianghai rubbed his temples irritably, not angry: "something to say quickly!" "

xiao ye took a deep breath, "brother hai, can you promise me... will you stay away from guan changfeng in the future? "