chapter 69 today is still lemon essence

xiao ye couldn't describe his mood.

that feeling... it is as if the spring rain is continuous, the young shoots are sharp; the alpine crane dances, the sycamore phoenix perches; the blue water flows through a thousand dry lands, and the clear spring gushes into the tens of thousands of dry fields; a hundred and ten insects rejoice at night, and thousands of fireworks are happy in the clouds.

the excitement is overwhelming.

after xiao ye was shocked, waves of ecstasy welled up in his heart. he tried his best to suppress his expression, trying to act indifferent and natural, but the corners of his lips still unceremoniously drew up, pressing down on the corners of his lips, and it hooked up again, pressed down, and hooked up again.

it's like gophers.

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's slide-like face, and the corners of his mouth twitched: "if you don't eat, i will pour." "

with that, i reached for the plate.

"i eat!" xiao ye hurriedly grabbed the dinner plate, "i eat, who said i didn't eat?" 

"then sit down." zhao xianghai lowered his head and ate it by himself.

xiao ye sat down slowly and looked at xiao lele next to him and smiled like a flower.

dare to love this guy is laughing at this!

xiao ye snorted softly, did not speak, picked up the chopsticks, and first picked up a steaming and oily omelette.

with some trepidation, he grabbed the egg to his mouth and took a slight bite.

the soft and tender protein is in the mouth, and the hot and fragrant egg yolk flows out, dipped in the blended, already brushed on the egg noodles, and the salty taste instantly awakens the taste buds.

it tastes so good...

sure enough, it was hai ge's craftsmanship!

it was the taste of food that he had not been able to taste for a long time, and zhao xianghai had made it himself.

after xiao ye took a bite, he did not continue to bite, but chewed carefully, refusing to swallow it so rudely.

god knows, in those days before he couldn't ask for it, how much he missed what hai ge made, he was hungry every day, he could only watch xiao lele, the, take a big gulp of what hai ge made, and his heart was dripping vinegar.

he thought that if he could use the money to buy food made by hai ge, even if it was a hundred thousand pieces of steamed buns, he estimated... they are willing to spend money to be the wronged boss.

he missed the smell so much.

xiao lele licked his lips and leaned over to xiao ye's side: "second father." "

"what for?"

"big daddy's omelette," xiao lele smiled even more, "much better than what you made, isn't it?" "

xiao ye stopped chopsticks and looked at the ghostly expression of his own handmaiden.

eating zhao xianghai's breakfast made his mood rush into the clouds in an instant, and he was so happy that he was about to float up. he was also in the mood to joke with xiao lele, so he pulled up a smile and said deeply to xiao lele: "yes." "

xiao lele laughed hesitantly.

before her smile had subsided, xiao ye continued, "but last night i discussed with my big father, and i will fry eggs for you later, and i will be responsible." tomorrow, you will be able to eat the eggs fried for you by your second father, okay? "

xiao lele's small face froze.

the little girl turned her head stiffly and looked at zhao xianghai, who had been eating in silence: "big daddy, what the second daddy said is... is it true? "

zhao xianghai raised his head, did not speak, just smiled softly.

xiao lele also thought that this expression was an affirmative meaning, the corners of his mouth immediately hung down, whimpering, his eyes instantly stained with water, with a crying voice: "don't! i don't! "

"okay, he's joking with you," zhao xianghai saw his daughter's expression, couldn't help but feel pain, hurriedly touched lele's head, and then looked at xiao ye with some warning, "what are you doing with your daughter making such a terrible joke, how old are you?" "

xiao ye snorted and didn't speak again.

he just lowered his head and quietly began to eat this breakfast.

it's fucking delicious.

xiao ye was overwhelmed with emotion after eating a meal, and he only said to himself in his heart, slow down a little, don't eat so quickly, eat a little slower...

......

today it was xiao ye's turn to send his daughter to school, so zhao xianghai ate breakfast, left the house, and drove straight to the company.

when i arrived at the company, it was still a while before the point of work.

he slowed down and entered the elevator in a slightly leisurely mood.

halfway through the elevator, his phone vibrated violently.

zhao xianghai took out his mobile phone from his pocket and looked at it, it was guan changfeng's phone.

he frowned slightly.

i don't know why, he felt that guan changfeng seemed to be particularly enthusiastic about him these days, and his enthusiasm was a little too much.