chapter 6 the man with the neckline wide open

fu zhouming and his agent finally rolled out of zhao xianghai's office in ashes.

zhao xianghai knew that these two goods would definitely go to xiao ye.

after all, the film "chasing the wind", the production team is extremely luxurious, and it has already had full heat before filming has begun, and fu zhouming is unlikely to let go of such a top resource.

but even if they went to find xiao ye, what would happen?

think he is afraid of xiao ye and does not dare to confront xiao ye?

joke!

zhao xianghai turned the signature pen in his hand, and his eyes became deeper and colder.

when it was time to leave work in the evening, assistant wang entered zhao xianghai's office as usual and reconfirmed his work arrangement for tomorrow. subsequently, assistant wang said, "general manager zhao, the song xiu you want to make an appointment with has already made an appointment for you." "

"well," zhao xianghai stopped the pen in his hand, "what did he say?" "

"he said..." assistant wang's thick man blushed a rare big fat face, "he said, as long as zhao zong wants to see him, even if he is lying in the operating room at the moment, he will cover the gauze to see you." "

the corners of zhao xianghai's mouth twitched: "... did he really say that? launch url

"really," assistant wang sighed, "this song xiu, his mouth is quite capable of speaking." even in this heart, i am afraid that i also want to climb your big tree. "

"he wanted to climb up to me, but he acted clearly, and his desires were all written in his eyes," zhao xianghai snorted, stood up, and took his suit jacket from the side and put it on, "this is much better than fu zhouming and his agent's hidden and pretentious ugliness." "

assistant wang tilted his neck and thought, "it is the same." "

"i'll get off work first," zhao xianghai took his things and patted assistant wang's shoulder, "you should also go back early." "

with that, he took the car keys in his hand, took the elevator downstairs, got in the car, and drove all the way to a restaurant.

song xiu had been waiting for him in a predetermined box early.

as soon as zhao xianghai pushed open the door and entered, he saw song xiu's handsome face.

"general manager zhao," song xiu hurriedly stood up and bowed honestly, "you are here." "

zhao xianghai snorted, took off his coat, and sat down.

"what does zhao always want to eat?" song xiu's eyes lit up.

zhao xianghai waved his hand: "i don't have any appetite, you can order it at will." "

song xiu was stunned, nodded obediently, tried to guess zhao xianghai's preferences, and ordered.

after the waiter went out, song xiu looked at zhao xianghai's tired look and carefully asked, "zhao zong, are you tired?" "

"it's been a little bit much lately, and i'm upset." zhao xianghai frowned.

song xiu raised an eyebrow, stood up, walked behind zhao xianghai, stretched out his hands, and squeezed his shoulders with moderate strength.

he was originally here to please zhao xianghai.

there are so many big guys in the industry, the only one who can make him admire and admire is zhao xianghai.

now that zhao xianghai had seen him, he naturally couldn't miss such a good opportunity.