chapter 165 brother hang is very proud today

"you are... forced marriage? "

zhao xianghai had a little teasing in his eyes and teased.

xiao ye grabbed zhao xianghai's wrist and pressed the person against the wall, his tone solemn and serious: "i'm not joking." "

zhao xianghai said, "what are you obsessed with doing with this?" "

xiao ye's eyes darkened slightly: "because you are mine, i will not allow anyone to covet you." i want to possess everything about you, including your body and mind, and the qualification to write my name in the spouse column of your personal information. "

zhao xianghai: "this..."

"promise me," xiao ye's eyes became more and more fiery, and the movements in his hands were also tightening, hating not being able to lock zhao xianghai to his side, "brother hai, promise me." "

zhao xianghai listened to xiao ye's almost pleading tone, and his heart moved.

the dog seemed genuinely concerned about it.

no, no, no, no, no

zhao xianghai thought for half a moment and bit xiao ye's earlobe: "you let me think again and give you a reply tomorrow night." remember the url m.wxsy. net

xiao ye: "then your words count." "

zhao xianghai nodded helplessly, "when did i ever lie to you?" "

xiao ye sighed contentedly, sniffing the familiar breath on zhao xianghai's body, and the desire that had not been vented for several days shouted again: "the first one asked you to give an answer, but what about the second?" "

"the second one?" zhao xianghai was stunned, and immediately remembered xiao ye's second request, and his ears were hot, "this is my company, and it is daytime." "

"so?"

zhao xianghai: "... you have to point the face. "

xiao ye smiled and squinted, raised an eyebrow, reached for the crook of zhao xianghai's leg, slammed the person up, put him on the small bed in the lounge, grabbed his tie and said dumbly: "this is your company, i know, good place." and it's daytime, a good time when the sun is shining, isn't it? "

zhao xianghai: "..."

dogs want kidneys without faces, which really makes people sigh.

xiao ye bowed his head and kissed zhao xianghai's face, pressing the fire: "you wait for me." "

he walked quickly out of the lounge, walked to zhao xianghai's desk, and pressed the internal telephone.

assistant wang picked up: "general manager zhao, is there anything to command?" "

"it's me." xiao ye let out a deep voice.

assistant wang was stunned: "... ah, it's mr. xiao, you..."

"within two hours, no one is allowed to come in and disturb you," xiao ye said with a faint-hearted look, "you have to deal with things first, and the important ones are left first." got it? "

assistant wang: "... good. "

xiao ye pressed the broken call.

he looked at the half-open small door of the lounge, and the smile in his eyebrows became more and more ambiguous, lining his face more young and handsome.

he simply ripped off his tie, took off his coat and threw it aside, and walked into the lounge with his long legs.

that day, zhao xianghai's lounge was developed by xiao ye for another purpose.

undesirable uses.

......

duan yuhang is young, loves to play and make trouble, and after only a few days in the house, he can't stand it, so he simply pesters chen li and wants his uncle li li to take him out to play.

chen li asked him where he wanted to go, and the boy was very ghostly, and he had already touched the intelligence, pointing to a huge playground that had just opened in the city.

duan kang was not very happy about this, and yan sheng taught duan yuhang several times, telling him not to make a fuss.

duan yuhang was reprimanded by his own father, naturally did not dare to refute, just sat next to chen li, hanging his head in despair, and looked up at chen li from time to time, his eyes were full of grievances and resentment, and he was full of sorrows.

chen li couldn't see that the child was so wronged, and after much trouble, politely made a request to duan kang, hoping to take duan yuhang out to play.

duan kang could refuse his cub's request, but he couldn't open his mouth to chen li.

first, i felt that the duan family really owed something to chen li, and second, chen li was still a patient, and this small request was still rejected, and some of them could not be said on the face.

he was embarrassed for a moment, and could only nod his head in agreement.

chen li hugged the joyful duan yuhang out of the door.

duan kang followed behind them, and when he looked up, he saw duan yuhang, who was being held by chen li, and quietly revealed a pair of eyes looking at himself, and those eyes were smiling crookedly, all of them were as proud as little foxes.

duan kang squinted, pointed at him with a cold face, and said silently, "duan yuhang, you boy can really do it." "

duan yuhang smiled and nestled in chen li, always feeling that he had found a killer weapon that could make his father eat.

he raised his head, and a pair of eyes with a star-like glow looked at chen li: "uncle li li." "

chen li bowed his head and said softly, "huh? "

"you're so nice."

duan yuhang said, looking up, and kissed chen li on the cheek.

well, it's much more kissy than daddy's hard face.