chapter 143 i was kissed

xiao ye couldn't help but want to sneer.

wife?

duan yi just handed the room card to xiao san a second ago, asking him to go upstairs to open the room to take a bath, obviously it was another sneaky drama, and the next second he actually had the good sense to use the word wife to call chen li?

it was simply brazen.

"is chen li still duan zong's wife?" i don't know," xiao ye shrugged his shoulders and said sarcastically, "i saw that duan zong had just put his arms around another person, and i thought that was your wife." "

"xiao zong doesn't have to pretend to be confused with me," duan yi said with squinting eyes, "this is my family affair with chen li, don't worry about xiao zong." i never wanted to let chen li leave, nor would i agree to divorce. "

xiao ye furrowed his brows, "if you don't want chen li to leave at all, why do you have to cheat three times and twice?" "

duan yi raised an eyebrow: "general xiao's question..."

"chen li has accompanied you all the way to today, at least half of your achievements belong to him," xiao ye sneered, the more he said the worse he became, "but you left him at home and ignored him, rolling the sheets with others outside in the dark, duan yi, do you really regard him as a wife?" "

duan yi's face gradually darkened.

he thought that everyone had been in the business circle for such a long time, and he should know that it was inconvenient for other people's family affairs to interfere. launch url

but xiao ye and zhao xianghai not only brought chen li directly home, but also had no intention of returning people to him.

he was playing outside, and what did it have to do with them?

"when it comes to drama, xiao zong is also a character, and you will not not understand," duan yi said in a deep voice, "it's just socializing outside." "

xiao ye pulled the corners of his mouth: "really? "

duan yi looked at xiao ye's eyes that were clearly disgusted, like looking at garbage, and his heart was a little annoyed.

even if you interfere in his family affairs, what the does this look mean!

duan yi started from the bottom of the business, and at the beginning he was also affected by the white eyes of others. now that he has developed, others have a mouthful of him and can't hold him up. but now, he was still so silently despised by xiao ye, and the indignation in his chest was even worse.

"mr. xiao, i say it again," duan yi gritted his teeth and his eyes were dark and paranoid, "chen li is my man, and i must take him home and watch." "

"i can't pick up chen li or not, it's not my decision," xiao ye spread his hands, his tone cold, "i just know that you want to play like before, while playing crazy outside, while letting chen li wait at home... it's hard. "

after speaking, xiao ye ignored duan yi and turned around and left directly.

all the way to the elevator, xiao ye could feel that duan yi's angry eyes had been staring at his back, like a bomb about to be detonated, with a dangerous atmosphere.

xiao ye left the clubhouse and found his car.

in the twilight, xiao ye stood outside the car, glanced at the sign of the clubhouse, and pondered for a while.

then he took out his phone, rummaged up and down, found a number, and dialed it.

after a few beeps, the phone was connected.