chapter 44 is the smell of his body

when ye ting chased him out of the box, xiao ye was standing alone by the small window drinking.

he scratched his head and stepped forward: "how did you suddenly run out?" 

xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, a pair of dark eyes reflected a little light, and the side of his face was handsome and cold: "i'm not interested in those people." 

"didn't you still feel that you were tired of living a long time before, and you wanted to find something new and taste the taste of love," ye ting shrugged his shoulders and said with a little smile, "why now..."

xiao ye's face suddenly froze.

then he took the bottle, lifted it up and took a sip, grunting and swallowing, as if suppressing the remorse and sourness that flooded his heart.

an impulse that ruined the life he had.

an impulse, alive, forced away the person who was most tolerant of him, cared most about him, and once loved him the most.

if he had known that zhao xianghai's trust in him would have completely collapsed because of his own behavior, if he had known that zhao xianghai would have gone so resolutely, he would have to keep people firmly in place no matter what, and where would he have the heart to go out and stir up trouble.

"don't you really want those people?" ye ting put his arm around xiao ye's shoulder and shook it a little, "i specifically ordered you to choose, all of them are mature and stylish, and they may not be more troublesome..."

"they pretend to be similar, it's not zhao xianghai, the feelings, temperament, demeanor, the world is different," xiao ye glanced at him coldly, "let them hurry up, i don't have the desire to look at it more." 

"all right," ye ting responded helplessly, turning to leave, humming as he walked, "i'll let them roll now, okay." if you had been sober, would you have had to drink rotten wine here and pretend to be a saint..."

xiao ye's hand froze, only to feel that ye ting's words were like a thorn, straight into his chest, and the spicy wine that he drank into it was also constantly stimulating in his stomach.

his face turned white and he leaned uncomfortably against the windowsill.

ye ting looked back, saw xiao ye's appearance, and hurriedly turned back to help him: "okay, you don't drink, what kind of drinking, full of wine, i fuck." "

xiao ye took a few deep breaths and pulled ye ting away: "i have no problem drinking, you don't care about me." "

ye ting sighed and frowned and pointed to the wine bottle in xiao ye's hand: "grandpa, do you know how high the degree of this wine is?" "

xiao ye didn't even look at it, and snorted softly: "it doesn't matter." "

an hour later.

really ancestor, ye ting half-carried xiao ye, and walked out of the clubhouse with difficulty, his face was as black as bao gong, it doesn't matter if you are a fart, come up and give me a drunken look like this ghost,...

xiao ye was full of wine, and his eyes opened and closed in confusion, "well... drinking..."

still drinking, i don't think the wine is enough to stimulate you to drink paraquat concentrated sulfuric acid to go to you! ye ting secretly scolded, and used his best strength to stuff xiao ye, a muscular man, into the car, which was a long sigh of relief.

he got into the driver's seat, started the car, hesitated, turned his head, and asked xiao ye, who was drunk behind him with only the last wisp of consciousness left: "hey, where are you going back?" "

xiao ye didn't speak, but moved his body uncomfortably.

"i'll send you home, xiao's house, okay?" ye ting was not dead hearted and asked again.

xiao ye opened his eyes slightly and let out a sigh, "no... don't go back..."

"then where can you go, i can't leave you in the hotel," ye ting scratched his hair irritably, "as far as you are in this state, what if you want to die in the hotel?" i was scared. "

xiao ye closed his eyes again, didn't say a word, and only took heavy breathing.

ye ting pulled the neckline, thought about it, and suddenly thought of a place.

he stepped on the accelerator and drove through the night.

the street trees and tall buildings outside the car window quickly regressed, and after more than ten minutes, ye ting parked the car in front of a small villa.

he got out of the car, dug xiao ye out of the car, put him on his shoulder, and half-carried the person to the door of the villa, hesitated, or gritted his teeth and pressed the doorbell.

after the doorbell rang, there was no movement inside.

ye ting pressed it a second time, and the lights in the villa lit up, and then, the door was opened from the inside, and zhao xianghai was wearing pajamas and glasses, and a sven appearance appeared in the field of vision.

ye ting hurriedly raised his smile, "yes... mr. zhao. "

zhao xianghai frowned, "you are..."

"my name is ye ting, i am sending xiao..." before he could say the wild words, xiao ye, who had been bowing his head next to him, heard zhao xianghai's voice and raised his head violently.

zhao xianghai noticed the drunken xiao ye next to him.

he frowned, "what's wrong with him?" "

xiao ye's drunken and confused eyes opened hard, his nose moved a few times, and then he pounced forward violently, and in the instant before zhao xianghai could react, xiao ye's hand had already wrapped around zhao xianghai's waist, his head rested on zhao xianghai's neck and shoulders, and the whole person stuck to zhao xianghai like some kind of large animal.

he took a breath, closed his eyes and muttered, "well, it's the smell of his body..."