chapter 35 his smile is the most heartfelt

"i..."

song xiu saw xiao ye's terrifying momentum and couldn't help but take two steps back.

if nothing else, president xiao is famous for his decisiveness in the business world and for being ruthless, and everyone says that under xiao's straight suit, there is an iron heart hidden. although song xiu had zhao xianghai to protect him, a big guy of this level, less than one, did not know when he was cut.

"who gave you permission to call him hai ge?" xiao ye saw that song xiu was frightened to retreat, but instead he was forced to take two steps closer, and his eyes stared at him fiercely, full of warnings and threats.

zhao xianghai stood next to the car, and suddenly reached out and grabbed xiao ye's sleeve, making it impossible for him to go any further.

xiao ye was stunned, turned his head to look at the hand that zhao xianghai took the initiative to grab him, hesitated, and did not want to break away.

"song xiu," zhao xianghai's face was full of exhaustion, he raised his eyelids, "you go back first." 

song xiu blinked, "sea... zhao, zhao zong, don't you go to dinner? "

"another day please," zhao xianghai closed his eyes deeply, "you go back first, i'll deal with it here." 

song xiu's eyes turned around on the tyrannosaurus-like xiao ye and the calm but majestic zhao xianghai, thinking that he couldn't help anything here, and sighed: "then i will go first, zhao zong good night." "

xiao ye watched song xiu leave the parking lot and leave zhao xianghai's side, and his heart was only a little more comfortable.

zhao xianghai let go of xiao ye's hand and said annoyedly, "are you satisfied now?" can you not bother me? "

xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, and then he didn't say anything, opened the car door, forcibly stuffed zhao xianghai in, got into the car himself, and slammed the car door shut.

"what the hell are you going to do," zhao xianghai was forced to look at xiao ye in the narrow back seat, almost lost his temper, "xiao ye, your dog's head has recently connected to the wrong antenna, how did it become this ghost?" or i'll find a screwdriver to open your brain shell and fix it." "

if others dared to satirize xiao ye like this, that person would probably be repaired by a meal.

but zhao xianghai scolded him like this...

then scold.

it's better than not caring about anything.

xiao ye took a deep breath and forcibly grabbed zhao xianghai's hand: "i just want to say two words to you." "

zhao xianghai's lips formed a straight line, and his face was stretched without saying a word.

"why on earth do you have to break up with me," xiao ye frowned tightly, and confusion appeared in his handsome eyes, "just because i know that i and fu zhouming are having an affair watching movies, is that right?" "

zhao xianghai snorted softly, opened his eyes, and his eyes were calm and deep like a lake: "what do you say?" "

to tell the truth, when he saw assistant wang hand over, xiao ye and fu zhouming entered the scene to watch the movie together, what made him most chilled was not the act of watching the movie.

it was the smile at the corner of xiao ye's lips.

he and xiao ye have been together for seven years, the days of the previous few years have indeed been sweet, good morning kiss goodnight kiss a lot, raising xiao lele together is also a sufficient day, the night of making-love is even more ferocious and wild, the rude words on the bed are more cheeky than a sentence.

however, the more he got to the back, after the days slowly became flat, the less smile on xiao ye's face.

by the seventh year, they seemed to have only routine kissing and sex, communicating less and less, and it was as if an iron curtain had suddenly descended from each other, and they could hear each other's voices, but they could not touch each other's hearts.

zhao xianghai thought about it for a moment, until he saw the photo of xiao ye smiling and fu zhouming entering the movie, xiao ye and him had been talking for a month, no more than ten sentences a day, and that month, xiao ye was at home, and he had hardly shown an expression other than calm and serious.

indeed, xiao ye watching movies with others is not a particularly out-of-the-ordinary act.

but it was the handsome smile on his lips, and it was that detail that made zhao xianghai feel that his heart was instantly cold to the ice cellar.

"if it's really because i'm watching movies with fu zhouming, i promise that there won't be any contact with him in the future, and i'll notify the agency and terminate the contract with him immediately," xiao ye said calmly, "if you still mind, i will pack the theater, what movie you want to watch, i will accompany you, it doesn't matter how many shows." "

"xiao ye, you don't know," zhao xianghai shook his head helplessly, looking at xiao ye's sharp eyes, "this is not the point at all." "

"then you tell me what the point is!"

"the point is," zhao xianghai leaned closer, and his voice became more and more muffled, "lao tzu's head is not a garden, there is no need to engage in greening!" do you understand? "