chapter 87 lives like a man anymore

"ah... tap..."

"pain..."

in the large and quiet ward, there were several whispers of mature men.

xiao ye's face was flushed, his forehead was covered with hot sweat, he took a deep breath, the movement of his hands did not stop, and said in an extremely magnetic voice: "don't move! hai ge, i tap, you bear with me. "

zhao xianghai frowned, gritted his teeth, the taste of pain wave after wave, he couldn't help but scold: xiao ye, are you really okay? "

"i can," xiao ye said with a look of affirmation in his eyes, "don't doubt my ability." "

after saying that, he continued to press zhao xianghai's back with his fingers, and pressed repeatedly in circles on these positions according to the doctor's instructions.

zhao xianghai clutched the white sheet tightly in pain: "pain, tap..."

although xiao ye's expression was calm, when he heard zhao xianghai's voice, his face became more and more red, as if he had poured two or three pounds of white wine into his stomach alive, and his red was frighteningly red.

but i don't blame him either.

zhao xianghai's voice originally belonged to the low and charming hanging, usually as soon as he spoke, the little girl in the company was blushing with red ears and her body was soft, which showed how su this voice was. and now, there was a hint of pleading and moaning in his male voice. 

it's like screaming when you're doing something unseemly.

although the movement in xiao ye's hand was a serious massage, zhao xianghai's cry made him think of it, and the fire and desire that were held in his body suddenly poured out like a flash flood.

"hum—"

the mobile phone that zhao xianghai placed next to the bed vibrated at this time.

gritting his teeth in pain, he reached over his phone and looked at it, a strange number.

zhao xianghai hesitated, but still picked up: "hello? "

"hai, hai brother," a somewhat weary voice sounded over there, "it's me." "

as soon as zhao xianghai heard this voice, he recognized it, and he was suddenly shocked: "yang jiali? "

"yes," yang jiali said with a bitter smile, "it has been so long abroad that ye ting has allowed me to contact you until today." "

zhao rolled toward the sea throat knot, "you... how are you, okay? does ye ting have..."

"no, he didn't abuse me." yang jiali's voice was somewhat muffled.

ye ting really didn't abuse him, just locked him up at home like a pet.

he was not allowed to go out, he was not allowed to see people, he was eager to put a dog chain around his neck and tie it to a pillar, and he could not go anywhere.

every day he was bored every day in the big house that ye ting had prepared for him, wandering around upstairs and downstairs, not living like a person, living like a toy exclusive to ye ting, a humanoid toy on the bed.

yang jiali was silent for a while, but still did not say his situation: "brother hai, you can rest assured, i am fine, i just want to listen to your voice and want to report you peace." "

zhao xianghai nodded, "if there is anything you need help with, you can tell me and i will find a way for you, okay?" "

yang jiali laughed softly a few times: "then you help me prepare a cake." "

"cake?"

"yeah," yang jiali's voice was a little lonely, "in a few days, it's lele's birthday, right?" "

zhao xianghai was told this by him, and his mind calculated, indeed, there are only a few days left before lele's birthday this year: "yes, lele's birthday is coming soon." "

"my birthday, the day after lele's birthday," yang jiali sighed, "you don't remember, no one remembers me." "

zhao xianghai's heart tightened.

damn, he actually forgot!

there were too many things that happened during this time, he only remembered that the birthday of the little girl at home was coming, but he forgot that yang jiali's friend's birthday was also coming soon.

he coughed, "don't be sad, we're friends, birthday presents, i'll prepare one for you." "

"then i am waiting for your gift," yang jiali seemed to have made up his mind in his heart, and said firmly, "i don't care, i will try to rush back to china on lele's birthday." even if ye ting objected, i would have to rush back that day! "