chapter 171 just want to make myself happy

"farewell?"

zhao xianghai was shocked and glanced at xiao ye, "... where are you going? "

chen li put his hands on his legs, sat in a straight and obedient posture, and was covered with gentleness and quietness: "i don't know." "

zhao xianghai frowned and groaned for a long time: "you mean, you are leaving, but you don't even know where you want to go?" "

"look at the situation," chen li said with a soft water glow in his eyes, "wherever you go is a matter of place." "

zhao xianghai blinked, somewhat understood.

chen li wanted to come to a aimless and casual trip.

"after living for so many years, living a very failed life, i haven't done anything according to my heart," chen li looked down and laughed softly, laughing, full of helplessness and heartache, "it's hard to divorce, i think... make yourself happy once. "

zhao xianghai knew that chen li was careful and thought a lot. such an unfettered trip to him is also of some benefit to him.

he nodded, "you can go if you want, don't worry about anything else." i'll keep the position for you. "

"no, no," chen li hurriedly waved his hand, "during this time, i have troubled hai ge too many times, and i am really embarrassed to occupy the seat anymore." leave the position to someone more talented, and when my trip is over, i'll find another job, it doesn't matter. remember the url m.wxsy. net

zhao xianghai wanted to insist, but when he saw chen li's reddened ear roots, he hesitated for a moment, and then he followed him.

xiao ye casually asked, "then when do you plan to leave?" "

"in a few days," said chen li, "i'll wait until i sell the house." "

"selling a house?"

chen li nodded, and smiled with some embarrassment, "i'm quite poor, and i don't have much savings." the most valuable asset now is the house that was given by divorce. i wanted to sell it for cash. "

"but..." zhao xianghai frowned, not much in approval.

from the perspective of an investor, the house that chen li now has is in an excellent location, and there is still a period of appreciation space in the future, and now it is sold, which is really not cost-effective.

chen li seemed to have guessed zhao xianghai's thoughts and added, "brother hai, you don't have to worry. in fact, even if i have enough money, i will still consider selling it. after all the years spent in that house... it's not really good, i won't live there anymore, it's just good to sell. "

"also," zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow in an unclear way, thinking for half a moment, "then you might as well sell it to me." "

chen li sighed and said in surprise, "sold to you?" "

"you can rest assured, i'm not just trying to help you," zhao xianghai smiled extremely naturally, "i just want to collect a few sets to test the water investment recently, isn't it just a coincidence?" if you are willing, i will give it to you at the market price, and i will not let you suffer losses, and i will not earn much. "

chen li immediately blushed and refused.

zhao xianghai insisted on buying it, and claimed that this was a project he wanted to do and had nothing to do with human feelings. after several rounds, chen li finally failed to carry it and agreed to talk to the intermediary.

sending chen li away, xiao ye stared at zhao xianghai strangely: "when did you want to test the water real estate, how come i don't know anything?" "

zhao xianghai took a sip of tea and pinched the flesh on xiao ye's face: "stupid you." "

xiao ye: "scold me again." "

ZHAO XIANGHAI: "CHEN LI'S HOUSE IS IN A HURRY TO GET OUT OF HAND, AND THE TRANSACTION PRICE IS DEFINITELY LOW." THE NEW COMMERCIAL BUILDING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS HOUSE WILL BE COMPLETED IN THE SECOND HALF OF THIS YEAR, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT'S NEW CBD CIRCLE PLAN IS COMPLETED, AND THE COMMERCIAL DRIVE WILL DRIVE, THE LAND PRICE WILL RISE, AND THE HOUSE PRICE I ESTIMATE CAN DOUBLE. IF THIS WERE SOLD NOW, IT WOULD BE A BIG LOSS. I THOUGHT, FIRST BUY HIS SET, WAIT UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME AND THEN SLOWLY FIND A BUYER TO SELL, CAN SELL A HIGH PRICE. "

xiao ye sighed.

"when the time comes, the money that is sold more, i will think of some way to find a suitable reason to give it to chen li," zhao xianghai smiled and shook his head, "just when i helped him become an investment consultant." "

xiao ye sighed, "you always help others think so well." "

zhao xianghai put down his teacup, and his cool and fluttering eyes swept over xiao ye's body: "eat flying vinegar again?" "

"don't eat," xiao ye sullenly buried in zhao xianghai's neck socket and kissed him a few times, "anyway, no matter how good you are to others, i am still your man, and at night you still have to be put to sleep in my arms, and my position is stable." "

zhao xianghai sneered and attacked xiao ye's waist a few times.

after the commotion, he leaned back on the sofa, looked at the brilliant city lights outside the floor-to-ceiling window, and sighed: "chen li has accompanied duan yi to work hard for so many years, and in the end he still has to sell his house for money." duan yi raised those lovers outside, the house and the car gave a lot of it, alas... it's not worth it. "

xiao ye hugged zhao xianghai's waist and silently put his leg on his leg: "it's not worth it anymore, anyway, they are also gone." in the days to come, let them pass on their own. "

zhao xianghai nodded, let out a long breath, and leaned back on xiao ye's chest: "sleepy." "

"then i'll take you to sleep," xiao ye kissed him on the cheek, "and i'll do it tomorrow morning." "

......

chen li returned to the house.

although he didn't want to live here anymore, nor did he want to get involved in it any further, he still had something to take with him, and he could only come back once.

when he came to the door in a taxi, as soon as he got out of the car, he saw the figure of duan yi standing at the door.

duan yi leaned against the door, dressed in a black trench coat, holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

as soon as he saw chen li, he first snuffed out the cigarette and walked over to chen li: "going home?" "

chen li did not speak and quietly walked toward the room.

"send you," duan yi handed the bouquet of flowers in his hand to chen li, "champagne rose, your favorite variety." "

chen li was stunned for a moment, shook his head mockingly, and pushed the flower back.

"what i like about champagne roses is your former lover who opened a flower shop," chen li said lightly, "what i like is tannick white rose." if you don't remember, don't force yourself, take it. "

duan yi's face stiffened, and he retracted his hand curtly.