chapter 176 also your bastard

when he went back that night, zhao xianghai did not say anything more to xiao ye except to touch xiao lele's head and praise her a few words.

xiao ye observed his attitude, a little panicked.

when sleeping, xiao ye deliberately leaned over and tried to please him, and zhao xianghai only glanced at him a few times, yawned, and slept.

xiao ye hugged the man, and his heart beat a drum again.

the next day zhao xianghai went to the company, held the morning meeting as usual, handled some daily affairs, leaned back in his chair and thought for a while, dialed a phone and went out.

on the other side of the phone, he is the boss of a brokerage company under the entertainment and media sector of shaw group.

the boss heard that it was zhao xianghai, and his tone was full of flattery.

zhao xianghai chatted with him casually, intentionally or unintentionally mentioning fu zhouming's matter.

the boss stayed there for a while and asked in a weak voice, "... is it that zhao always feels that the punishment is not enough? "

zhao xianghai snorted softly, "not really." just wanted to remind you to pay attention to proportions. "

the boss was confused: "zhao zong, you... pointing? launch url

"there's no pointer." zhao xianghai smiled and subconsciously pulled open the drawer next to him, trying to find a cigarette to smoke. when he opened it, he found that the drawer was empty, and he remembered that after promising xiao ye to quit smoking a while ago, xiao ye turned over his home and company, found all the cigarettes, and threw it at him.

zhao xianghai shook his head helplessly, closed the drawer, and continued to say to the other end of the phone: "i don't mean anything else, i just want you to make sure that fu zhouming is not capable of doing things, and don't do things too desperately." it really forced people to death, and it didn't do me any good. "

the boss replied, "yes, yes, yes, you're right." "

after hanging up the phone, zhao xianghai only cleared up a little in his heart.

he wasn't soft on fu zhouming, and he didn't have so many saintly feelings.

he just wanted fu zhouming to live his life quietly after suffering some hardships, don't be forced to be anxious, just break the jar and make waves. he really didn't want his life now, because of some insignificant people, to make waves.

at noon, xiao ye drove to zhao xianghai's company.

carrying a large bag of lunch boxes.

zhao xianghai glanced at him through the lens, saw xiao ye's cautious and aggrieved eyes, and couldn't help but chuckle in his heart.

"brother hai," xiao ye sat next to zhao xianghai, opening the food boxes one by one, and the aroma spreading, "don't be busy first, i brought you lunch." come on, eat something. "

zhao xianghai signed a document, closed the folder, and put down his pen.

he turned his head to look at xiao ye's expression, and his deep eyes saw that xiao ambition had been raised, so he picked up the chopsticks and ate quietly.

halfway through the meal, xiao ye was trying to speak, and zhao xianghai directly reached over with one hand and grabbed xiao ye's ear.

xiao ye wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's waist and frowned in pain, but in his heart he vaguely understood where zhao xianghai's qi came from.

he didn't dare to speak either, just endured.

zhao xianghai twisted the man's ear and twisted it for a long time before letting go.

xiao ye rubbed it, looked at zhao xianghai's side face, and asked softly, "... hai ge, is there any deflation? "

zhao xianghai took a sip of tea silently.

"if you don't lose your breath," xiao ye gritted his teeth, "will the ear twist you for a while?" "

zhao xianghai chopsticks a meal, did not stop laughing out loud. he turned his head to look at xiao ye and half-truthfully scolded, "bastard." "

xiao ye: "the bastard is also the bastard of your family." "

zhao xianghai poked chopsticks into xiao ye's mouth, xiao ye bit it, and there was originally a piece of braised meat, fragrant and sticky.

he was relieved.

after making such a small episode, xiao ye was only relieved until now, knowing that it was all right.

he rubbed his hands on zhao xianghai's neck socket and sighed, "now, if you cold me a little, or get angry with me, i will feel bad... oh, it's really eaten to death by you, and no one but you can look at it. "

zhao xianghai: "what, not happy?" "

"happy to be happy," xiao ye hurriedly said, "too happy!" "

zhao xianghai smiled and shook his head, quietly grabbed a piece of tender beef and stuffed it into xiao ye's mouth.

the internal telephone rang, and assistant wang said over there: "general manager zhao, there is a gentleman surnamed yu looking for you." "

zhao xianghai stopped chopsticks and raised an eyebrow, "please let him in." "

the office door was quickly opened, and a tall man, looking very good, with a young face, could not see the geometry of his age at all. he wore light-colored, low-key casual clothes, and his body seemed to be shrouded in a gentle light.

"brother hai," he said as he looked at zhao xianghai, "still having lunch?" "

"yes," zhao xianghai stood up and greeted him, "bao yuan, i haven't seen you for a long time, come, sit here." "

yu baoyuan smiled and thanked him and sat down on the small sofa.

zhao xianghai and yu baoyuan met in the stadium, and the two played tennis and badminton at the same level, and after they met, they often played together. after getting acquainted, zhao xianghai learned that yu baoyuan was also a gay man, but his life was quite happy, and his husband had been married abroad for many years.

"suddenly, is there something wrong?" zhao xianghai asked with a smile.

yu baoyuan took out a copy of the material, put it on zhao xianghai's desk, glanced at xiao ye, saw xiao ye's red ears, and his eyes showed a hint of clarity, and his smile deepened: "mr. xiao has been contacting me some time ago, knowing that i have experience and wants me to help plan the wedding." i have listed some of the things i used in my marriage and some important details that i considered for your reference. "