EXTRA misplaced 04

"she's aunt tong!"

without waiting for duan kang to speak, the cub in chen li's arms had already preemptively spoken. after saying this, his big eyes grunted and turned, and then added: "it's daddy's friend!" "

chen liluo sighed in surprise, and his eyes probed duan kang and the woman again.

the little bird followed the posture of a human being and held his arm.

duan kang also handed duan yuhang to her to hold.

he didn't think that duan kang and this woman were just friends.

however, since duan yuhang said so, he did not refute it, but just smiled and patted duan yuhang's back, indicating that he knew.

duan yuhang approached and asked chen li, "uncle li li, have you finally returned to china?" "

"yes," chen li nodded, "i just met you today when i returned to china. "

"then will you leave later?" duan yuhang's eyes flashed with concern.

chen li shook his head generously this time: "if you don't leave, you will stay in this city from now on." 

duan yuhang's eyes lit up suddenly, and he looked quite excited: "really? "

"really."

"can i play with you in a few days?" can it be? "

chen li smirked and glanced at duan kang.

duan yuhang was extremely clever, and as soon as he looked at chen li's eyes, he understood what he meant. turning his head, he said to his own father: "father, i want to play with uncle li li, you will take me in a few days..."

duan kang coughed softly: "uncle chen li has just returned to china, you first let him rest for a while, don't disturb him to rest, obey." "

duan yuhang's small face suddenly shrugged down.

chen li looked quite distressed and hurriedly said to duan kang, "no, it doesn't matter." "

"uncle li li said it doesn't matter," duan yuhang hugged chen li's neck, beat the snake on the stick, and continued to soften his father's iron heart with a baby, "daddy, please!" "

duan kang struggled for a while, but in the end he could not refuse, and helplessly said good.

duan yuhang nestled in chen li's arms, raised her hands and cheered, the woman continued to hold duan kang's arm, and the four of them strolled toward the parking lot.

all the way to a car, duan kang stopped.

the woman turned around, held out her hands to duan yuhang, and said, "astronaut, come, it's time to get in the car and go back, auntie hugs you." "

duan yuhang seemed to be somewhat resistant to the embrace of this tong aunt, and threw his head around very impolitely, and his small head rested on chen li's shoulder, muttering: "... i don't. "

the woman's face was suddenly a little embarrassed and displeased.

"duan yuhang, don't make a fool of yourself," duan kang raised the majesty of his father, and said shen shen, "uncle chen li is also going to go back to rest, we should also go back, you hurry down and follow your aunt to the car, don't play lai." "

duan yuhang pursed his lips and clutched chen li's clothes, tightening and tightening.

after a while, the little guy reluctantly let go of his hand and let chen li put him on the ground.

the woman breathed a sigh of relief, squatted down, and touched duan yuhang's head with love in her eyes: "go home with your aunt, and your aunt will buy you a cake, and then take it out for you to eat, okay?" "

duan yuhang's small hand rubbed it at will, appearing to be lacking in interest.

the woman's expression changed, and she caught a glimpse of duan yuhang's hand that was red by the cold wind, and continued to try to please: "ah, astronaut's hands are frozen red, auntie has gloves here, you can quickly put them on." "

after saying that, she took out a pair of small gloves from her arms and handed them to duan yuhang.

duan yuhang did not answer, but said loudly: "no! i have it myself! "

he touched it in his pocket, felt out two woolen gloves to put on for himself, and stretched out to chen li's eyes like a treasure: "uncle li li, look!" "

chen li looked down, duan yuhang was wearing woolen gloves on both hands, like two small tiger claws.

it was the one he had knitted by his own hand and later given to duan yuhang.

unexpectedly, a year later, this little guy is still wearing it.

chen li had a smile on his face: "hanghang still wears them." "

"when it's cold, i wear it every day!" duan yuhang raised his chin as if he were asking for merit, and there was a small cluster of pride in his eyes.

chen li touched duan yuhang's hand, but found that the glove already had several small tears.

duan yuhang noticed that chen li had found those openings, retracted his hand in a vain way, and whispered, "uncle li li, don't be angry, i didn't mean to break it." i accidentally fell down while playing, and only then did i break my gloves..."

chen li lowered his body, looked at the gloves carefully, and smiled: "how can i blame you for this?" "

he blinked and continued, "however, there is a mouth on the glove, it will leak air, and it will not be warm when worn." hanghang took off his gloves for me first. "

"why?"

"i'll take it back, make it up, and give it to you again," chen li said softly, "okay?" "

duan yuhang thought for a while, agreed, and took off his gloves and handed them to chen li.

uncle li li helped him mend his gloves, and then gave them to him when he was finished, then he would definitely be able to see uncle li li again.

this deal is not a loss!

duan yuhang was secretly impressed by his wit.

chen li put away his gloves and said a few words to duan kang, and it was not too early, so he turned and left.

the aunt tong, with a somewhat unpleasant face, hugged duan yuhang into the car and let duan yuhang sit in the back seat, and she sat in the passenger seat.

duan yuhang sat in the car, clutching his seat belt. the car shook, his eyelids began to fight, and sleepiness rushed up.

while taking a nap, he only heard the old man in front of him and the aunt boy, who seemed to quarrel a few words.

before closing his eyes, duan yuhang turned his head sideways and whispered, "i don't want you to be my mother..."