chapter 125 i really ran away with someone else

zhao xianghai touched lele's little head: "i know." "

lele turned her head and stared at her second father's face for a long time, making sure he hadn't woken up yet, jumped off the bed in frustration, and sat down on the sofa next to her to read a book.

zhao xianghai stood where he was, looked at xiao ye's body function data displayed on the meter, there was nothing unusual.

he relaxed his mind slightly, turned and left the ward.

on the balcony of the floor, guan changfeng leaned against the railing and looked out at the scenery from a distance.

the sky is clear, and it is hard to have a sunny day.

zhao xianghai walked to guan changfeng's side, did not speak, and silently lit a cigarette.

in fact, he has quit smoking for a long time, that is, this time, his heart is too depressed, always can't help but smoke two, otherwise his heart is uncomfortable.

"brother hai, don't smoke," guan changfeng looked at zhao xianghai's side face, "it's not good for your health." "

zhao xianghai quietly sandwiched the cigarette between his fingers for a long time: "i am upset, i always have to find a way to alleviate it." "

guan changfeng sighed and quietly reached over, covering the back of zhao xianghai's hand: "but you..."

zhao xiangheimer silently took his hand back.

guan changfeng sensed this, and his eyes immediately darkened. after a while, his voice was a little hoarse: "you really still blame me, blame me for not saving you first that day." "

"don't think about it too much," zhao xianghai shook his head, "i don't blame you." "

"but you obviously..."

"chang feng," zhao xianghai withdrew his eyes, seriously looking at guan changfeng's face with a hurt expression, "when in danger, you choose to save me or save yourself first, it's all your freedom, i have no right to beak." i just think, since we can never be lovers, should we keep a little distance, you say? "

guan changfeng looked at zhao xianghai fixedly: "you still decided to forgive him." "

zhao xianghai looked at the vista of the city and smiled softly without speaking.

at the moment of the accident, xiao ye flew forward and crushed him and his daughter under him, letting the rocks smash on his flesh. at that moment, he seemed to be able to hear xiao ye's skin and flesh being cut alive, and the sound of blood splashing.

rao was so fierce that xiao ye also hardened his bones and supported the ground with his hands, safely protecting him and his daughter under him.

zhao xianghai had always felt that xiao ye was so bitterly pestering him, first, because of the child's mentality of playing with lai, he was not used to not having his presence, and second, he did have a little affection for him, as for the depth of his feelings, he did not know.

but he didn't expect that xiao ye's obsession with him had reached such a deep point.

so deep that he would rather give up his life than protect him thoroughly.

zhao xianghai took a puff of his cigarette, and his lungs choked a little: "so much has happened between me and him, and this life is destined to be entangled." "

"also," guan changfeng smiled with some frustration for a long time, "i always felt that i had a lot of chances to win, but now it seems that i should also learn to give up." "

after saying that, he pushed a food box in his hand in front of zhao xianghai: "bring you something, remember to eat." it's only been a few days, and you've lost so much weight. "

xiao ye had an accident, his company was temporarily carried by the xiao family's people, zhao xianghai was worried that the xiao family had anyone who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to take the opportunity to take the opportunity to take the position, so he also bothered to stare at it, secretly warning those who were red-eyed, even if xiao ye was in trouble now, as long as he zhao xianghai could still carry it, no one should want to move xiao ye's position.

in addition, his own company also has to be managed, le le also has to take care of it, and xiao ye in the hospital bed needs to be taken care of.

every day back and forth so tossed, coupled with the depression in his heart, a few days passed, zhao xianghai was more than ten pounds thinner, and the eye sockets were somewhat sunken.

zhao xianghai looked at the food box pushed by guan changfeng, shook his head, and pushed it back: "no need, my own body, i will pay attention, thank you." "

guan changfeng heard the alienation in his words.

he sighed deeply, "okay then. "

"after the cigarette is smoked, i have to go back to the ward," zhao xianghai straightened up, "chang feng, goodbye." "

guan changfeng stared at zhao xianghai for a long time and took a deep breath: "brother hai, goodbye." "

zhao xianghai did not linger, turned and walked out of the balcony.

guan changfeng's eyes were still glued to his back, and it took a while for him to lower his shoulders in some frustration and smile bitterly: "you are the most perfect man i have ever seen... unfortunately, it won't be mine..."

with that, he turned his eyes to the other side.

across the wall, over there was xiao ye's hospital room where he was lying.

"xiao ye," guan changfeng murmured alone, "if you see hai ge carrying so much alone, your eyes should be red with pain." "

"forget it, i'm not going to argue with you. you remember to wake up early... wake up early, and then use the rest of your life to pay him back..."

......

zhao xianghai returned to the ward, and xiao lele was quietly doing his homework.

he took his coat from the side and put it on: "lele, dad went to the company to deal with something, you stay first, i'll come back later." "

xiao lele looked up: "good. "

zhao xianghai walked to xiao ye's bedside, was silent for a while, bowed his head, and quietly kissed xiao ye on the cheek.

he said softly, "you, you really have a few inattentive things in your house that want to act." i'll take care of it and come back with you later. "

xiao ye was still asleep and did not react.

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai said in a lower voice, "i'm so tired now." "

"if you can hear it, wake up quickly," zhao xianghai's nose was a little sour, "there are still many people chasing me, if you don't seize the last chance i gave you, i will really run away with others..."