chapter 107 only stirs up with you alone

looking closely at this photo, it should have been taken on the day of zhao xianghai's accident.

the female assistant took a closer look and found that the initiator of this matter was a fan of fu zhouming.

fu zhouming's fans and song xiu's fans are home, often pulling each other's heads on weibo and tearing them up. the movie "chasing the wind" was originally scheduled for fu zhouming, and in the end it was replaced by song xiu, which added a fire to these two fans.

now, fu zhouming's fans have taken this photo out, enlarged the picture of zhao xianghai giving song xiu a coat, and deliberately matched it with text, stirred up heat, and satirized song xiu for finding a gold lord and selling himself.

these mad fans even began to pick up zhao xianghai's identity information, hoping to find more "real hammers".

the female assistant was shocked to see it, put down her mobile phone and looked out the window of the car, xiao ye had already walked out of the police station.

xiao ye opened the car door and sat down in the car.

the female assistant whispered, "mr. xiao, are you going to the company now?" 

"go to the company to get something, and then go back to the hospital to take care of haige," xiao ye looked at the front fixedly, "let's drive." 

the female assistant oh, just wanted to start the car, the action slowed down again.

xiao ye frowned, "what's wrong?"

"mr. xiao, look at this." the female assistant hesitated and handed the phone over.

xiao ye took a look at the phone.

when he saw the photos of zhao xianghai and song xiu, his look was suddenly cold;

when he saw that the caption of this photo was actually "the business circle zhao surnamed jin lord honey pet song xiao fresh meat, secret meeting on the set, sweet sugar" this bullshit title, his face can no longer be described by livid.

honey pet? secretly meeting?

still sweet sugar?

look for death is it!

xiao ye squeezed the mobile phone deadly, and the female assistant was worried about whether her mobile phone screen would burst in the next moment.

"who did it," xiao ye said with anger in his tone, "who made these topics!" "

the female assistant sighed, put herself to what she knew, and talked to xiao ye.

xiao ye gritted his teeth and was not lightly angry.

fu zhouming, fu zhouming, fu zhouming again!

he now knew what a stupid act he had done to praise fu zhouming and have an affair with him.

this wind debt is like a dirty and smelly swamp, and it is difficult to pull out the leg and get a foot of stinky mud.

"mr. xiao, how to deal with it?" the female assistant asked softly.

"delete the post, suppress the heat," xiao ye's eyes grew colder, "must not expand the impact." the most important thing is that hai ge's identity information cannot be leaked, understand? "

the female assistant nodded, "i see. "

......

taking the documents to be processed today from the company, xiao ye quickly returned to the hospital.

zhao xianghai was lying on a hospital bed with a notebook in front of him, with glasses on his face and a focused look.

xiao ye walked gently to his side, "brother hai." "

zhao xianghai raised his head: "here it comes." "

xiao ye sighed and sat down by zhao xiang's seabed.

"how did things go," zhao xianghai tapped on the keyboard, casually asking, "find out who is behind the scenes?" "

"not yet, only a few suspects i think i have," xiao ye said in a low voice, "those few cargo mouths are quite hard, and they refuse to say it directly." "

"is it?" zhao xianghai paused, and there was a shrewd flow in his eyes, "at this juncture, he still refuses to tell the truth, it is interesting." "

xiao ye quietly shook zhao xianghai's hand: "brother hai, you can rest assured, i will solve this matter soon." "

zhao xianghai snorted.

after resting in the hospital for so long, his back has recovered a lot and he will be discharged tomorrow. his mood was much better, and when he saw xiao ye, he did not give him a cold face, but instead turned the computer in a different direction and smiled at xiao ye: "you look at this first." "

xiao ye looked at the screen and was stunned.

on the screen were the gossip news of zhao xianghai and song xiu.

"i didn't expect that this matter actually hit my head," zhao xianghai shook his head, "i didn't expect it." "

"you already know?"

"when things first broke out today, assistant wang informed me," zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow, "this group of fans is really interesting." "

xiao ye's expression became grim, "you can rest assured, i have already found someone to deal with, and it will not cause you trouble." "

"i don't need you," zhao xianghai hummed, "these twists and turns in the entertainment industry, i am more familiar than you." to deal with these unfavorable remarks, i have my own way. "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's side face for a long time and lowered his head.

"i'm sorry," he apologized softly, "after we broke up, your successive troubles were caused by my mixing with fu zhouming." blame me. "

zhao xianghai glanced at him lightly: "now you know regrets?" "

xiao ye shrugged the corners of his eyes, sat closer, gently leaned over zhao xianghai, and whispered, "regret, of course regret, i regret that my intestines are blue." "

zhao xianghai put down the computer and shook his head.

xiao ye leaned against zhao xianghai's neck, "i will not mix with others in the future, and there will be no drama in every scene." "

"is it?"

"brother hai, i'll only be alone with you in the future," xiao ye sniffed zhao xianghai's breath contentedly, "okay?"