chapter 145 this is all you forced me to do

the driver sensibly lowered the rear seat baffle.

as soon as the baffle came down, the light dimmed.

duan yi looked at chen li's face, which was close at hand, and his eyes were a little deep and unpredictable.

after a long time, he turned to the driver and commanded, "drive, go home." "

the car started up quickly.

chen li collapsed in the back seat, pinching his palms, and his pale cheeks were flushed with tension and anger: "duan yi, you are kidnapping!" "

duan yi smiled and ran his fingers across chen li's face: "li li, you are my wife, i will take you home, it is natural and righteous, how can it be considered a kidnapping?" "

"i didn't want to go back again," chen li tried to maintain his inner composure, his eyes were calm, one hand sneaked into his pocket, blindly pressed a few times, "divorce is something i have decided." duan yi, sign it. "

duan yi's expression changed slightly, and his eyebrows frowned: "i remember that i told you that i was not allowed to mention divorce again, can't you remember?" "

as he spoke, he squeezed chen li's chin and said with a little warning: "if you don't obey and run away from home in the past few days, i will let you go out to relax and not pursue it." stay home later, we'll be the same as before, eh? "

"same as before?" chen li burst out laughing, "like before, i'm alone, like a dead body that is going to rot, stuffy at home, waiting for you to play outside enough, find a lover to vent, come back and say a few good words to me?" remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

duan yi suddenly narrowed his eyes, and there was displeasure in his eyes.

"duan yi, i can't live that kind of day," chen li's chest rose and fell more and more, suppressing and digesting the emotions of many days, and slowly surging into his heart, "i don't want to wait for you, i don't want to suffer anymore." i can't stand this marriage, divorce it. divorced, we're..."

before he could finish speaking, he was yelled off by duan yi, who had a green tendon on his forehead: "i said, i am not allowed to say the word divorce again!" are you deaf? "

the driver sitting in front of him was startled by duan yi's fierce roar.

chen li's throat knot rolled a little, and he lowered his eyelids depressively: "is it interesting for you to do this?" "

duan yiyin grimaced, reached out and rudely pressed chen li in the back seat: "i have already said that i will not blame you in the past, and i will drive you back, what else do you want?" "

chen li was silent for a while: "if i want you to cut off all contact with your lover, and never go home at night, and no longer cheat, can you do it?" "

"you know it's all business socializing, making a scene, not being sincere."

entertainment? go along for the ride?

duan yi always used this set to prevaricate him.

hai ge and xiao zong, which company is not larger than duan yi, and which social is not less than duan yi?

but how can they remain loyal together?

why do they get along so harmoniously and warmly, and it is touching to see it?

in the end, people are different.

chen li smiled bitterly, "duan yi, you still like to use this set to trick me." before, i was willing to wait for you, thinking that you would soon turn back and correct it, but now it seems that your nature is like this, and what you can't change is not worth my waiting. "

"chen li, going out for a trip has given you a lot of insight and courage," duan yi's eyes became more and more gloomy and grumpy, terrifying, "what, now i regret it, i don't want to follow me?" "

"if i can, i hope i've never met you," chen li said calmly, but in this calmness, there was heaviness and frustration, "i'd rather find someone to make an appointment than stay around you for a second." "

duan yi's eyes narrowed, and he was filled with a dangerous atmosphere that was about to erupt: you say it again! "

chen li said with a masochistic mood, "i'd rather find someone to make an appointment than stay around you anymore, not for a second." "

when duan yi heard this, as if he had been humiliated, his heart burst into anger.

without even thinking about it, he raised his hand and slapped chen li mercilessly in the face.

"snap—"

chen li's head was slammed sideways, and his pale cheeks instantly flushed.

with a fiery pain on his face, chen li seemed to be blindfolded, his eyes open, and he was a little stunned.

duan yi looked at him coldly and did not speak.

after a long period of silence in the car, chen li's body suddenly trembled, and the dark and depressed emotions in his heart instantly swept through the entire chest cavity like dark clouds.

"you... bastard..." chen li's lips were trembling, "duan yi, you... beasts..."

this slap completely let chen li know what a heart like ashes is.

today's duan yi and the former duan yi are already two people.

duan yi once had the perseverance to start from scratch and had a gentle embrace and care. and now, the man sitting in front of him has long since become paranoid, selfish, greedy, and vicious in the extreme expansion of success.

"scold as you please," duan yi looked at chen li's trembling body, without any sense of guilt. he grabbed chen li's neckline, turned his head and yelled at the driver, "hurry up! i'm going to take someone home now!" "

the driver hurriedly responded: "yes yes yes..."

"you don't want to stay by my side anymore, well," duan yi sneered, "i'll see if you can escape." chen li, this is what you forced me to do. "

......

duan kang flew to the city overnight.

xiao ye invited the appointment, naturally he went to the airport to pick up people.

he leaned against the car, squinted at the vast blue sky, and sighed.

taking out his mobile phone, he wanted to send something to hai ge, and his fingers typed a string of words sharply, and he helplessly deleted them one by one.

... xiao ye felt that he was going to be tormented by the anxiety in his heart and the loss of gains and losses.

just as he was tangled, the phone vibrated.

xiao ye fixed his eyes on hai ge's phone.

his heart skipped a beat, and he hurriedly picked up the phone and put it in his ear: "brother hai? "

i thought that when hai brother looked for him, he would talk about last night, but as soon as he heard hai ge's cold and angry tone, xiao ye felt bad.

sure enough, before zhao xianghai could say a few words, xiao ye's face instantly became shocked: "... kidnapping people on the street? is this crazy? "

"i sent someone to locate chen li's mobile phone," zhao xianghai said solemnly, "what about your side, duan kang has arrived?" "

xiao ye just wanted to speak, only to hear a low magnetic male voice coming from not far away: "mr. xiao." "

he looked up.

at the exit of the airport, a man in a black woolen trench coat, with a cold look, was walking quickly toward him.