chapter 39 seeing each other is like a stranger

"who's upset?"

xiao ye retorted deeply, "that's how i decided. "

ye ting didn't know what to think, and snorted twice: "that line, then you will talk to your family sea later... no, it's not your family, you and zhao zong will have to be separated from each other in the future, and try to have as little contact as possible. "

"i know, you don't have to talk much."

ye ting listened to xiao ye's somewhat impulsive tone and sighed twice: "okay, i also know that you are not so good now, you can sleep well, take your time." 

xiao ye calmed down for a while before answering a few words bluntly and hanging up the phone.

ye ting listened to the beep of the phone hanging up from xiao ye's side, so he put the phone in front of his eyes and shrugged helplessly.

just by virtue of xiao ye's tone just now, he had a strong intuition, xiao ye said to break up, there is a certain amount of gambling in it. he wants to really let go of this relationship, it is estimated that it is not so easy.

there are also good ordeals.

xiao ye hung up the phone, lost his mobile phone, and lay down on the big bed.

he closed his eyes and tried to exclude the thoughts about zhao xianghai from his mind. 

before the drowsiness struck, he held his breath in his chest, thinking that since zhao xianghai had already said that he had already done his job, he would fulfill his wish.

break up and break up.

now, when he thought of zhao xianghai, his chest was sour and uncomfortable, but since zhao xianghai was already so unwilling to be with him, it was simply over!

there is no one in this world who cannot be separated from anyone.

......

xiao ye is a person who will put it into action when he says it.

he finally decided to break up like this, and sure enough, for a long time afterward, he stopped a bit.

he has been living in the xiao family's main residence, usually nothing more than going to the company or to the boxing gym, and the villa where he lives with zhao xianghai, in these two months, he has only set foot a few times because he wants to pick up lele.

in the past two months, the number of times he and zhao xianghai have actually met can be counted on one hand.

the two people didn't make a fuss before, you chased me to catch the big waves, but these two months of sudden silence, suddenly and the other party is so silent, or let the outside melon eating crowd gossip for a while.

at the same time as the relationship between zhao xianghai and xiao ye fell to the freezing point, there was also a gradually colder weather.

in the winter, the temperature is getting lower and lower every day, and the lush forest that can be seen a few days ago has lost a few days; the sun can still be seen a few days ago, but in the past few days, it has continuously drifted up with fine snow.

xiao ye came in from outside in a car, his face as cold as ice and snow.

"young master," the butler rubbed his hands, waiting until xiao ye got out of the car and took something for him, "it's cold outside, let's go inside." "

xiao ye didn't make a sound, there was no color in his eyes, and he raised his legs and entered the xiao family mansion.

the butler followed behind, looked at the back of xiao ye's suit and leather shoes, and sighed deeply.

everyone outside thinks that the young master and that zhao xianghai are completely separated this time, but...

the young master's face grew colder and colder day by day, and he didn't say a few words at home, and the whole person became dull. the frequency of his overtime work in the company became more and more frequent, and in the eyes of the housekeeper, xiao ye's practice was quite a kind of use of work to numb himself.

the butler shook his head and went inside the house.

at this time, xiao ye had already taken off his coat, and his slender and sturdy body stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, looking at the snow curtain that was blowing outside, and his mobile phone was in his ear, and he was talking to someone.

the housekeeper was inconvenient to disturb and quietly went down.

"xiao," ye ting on the other side of the phone, hummed at xiao ye, "tonight's joint banquet for entrepreneurs has already informed you last time, and you remember to arrive early." "

"i know," xiao ye replied coldly, "it won't be late." "

ye ting snorted over there and hesitated, "what, i have to remind you." "

xiao ye frowned, "there is something to say." "

"he..." ye ting lengthened his tone, "he will also go to this banquet." "

he?

with just one word, xiao ye knew who ye ting was talking about.

his heart jumped suddenly, and then he furrowed his brows, as if he was suppressing something, and said in a colder tone, "ye ting, i have been separated from him for two months." if he doesn't go, what does it have to do with me? "