chapter 118 life and death are in the line

the car was speeding down the road.

zhao xianghai's hands holding the steering wheel were trembling.

lele...

his precious daughter...

his mind was in a mess, his heart was so heavy that he couldn't even catch his breath.

"general manager zhao, don't worry," assistant wang, who was sitting in the back seat, kept using the phone to contact all parties, and between the gaps, he said to zhao xianghai, "there is already a rescue team in the past!" "

"how can i not be in a hurry!"

zhao xianghai was already a little irritable, and the possibility that le le might have an accident was like an infinitely powerful bomb that blew his sanity to the outside of the cloud nine.

just now, when he was still at home, he did feel a shaking that was not too big. he thought that it was only a felt earthquake of less than four points and five magnitudes, that it would cause no damage, and that there was no need to make a fuss.

but now it seems that it is only because the city is on the edge, and the earthquake has weakened a lot.

in the mountains closer to the epicenter, the damage caused by the vibration is even stronger! remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

the car continued to pick up speed and rushed towards the scene of the incident.

the night is dark and the wind is cool and stinging.

i don't know how long it took, i don't know how many detours, when the reflected light of the warning line finally lit up in front of me, zhao xianghai's heart tightened.

several people in orange rescue suits stood in front of the cordon and waved sharply, anxiously shouting: "stop, stop!" "

zhao xianghai braked sharply and parked the car at the mountain pass.

"the front is the scene of the accident, you can't enter!" a man furrowed his brows and yelled, "there is a landslide, and you are all staying behind the cordon!" "

zhao xianghai hurriedly got out of the car and looked in that direction.

in the valley in the distance, the school bus overturned, the rear of the car caught fire, and the body had been crushed and somewhat deformed.

a group of people in orange rescue suits are moving around the school bus to launch a rescue.

"have any children been rescued?" zhao xianghai tugged at the man's clothes tightly, his lips trembling.

"there were several safe rescued children in the safe zone." the man pointed in the other direction.

zhao xianghai looked over to that side, and several children shrank and shrunk, one by one, with gray heads and dirty faces, obviously terrified.

his gaze quickly glanced among them, but he did not find xiao lele.

"my daughter is not there, my daughter is not inside," unable to see xiao lele's small face, zhao xianghai's eager fire in his heart burned even more fiercely, "she has not been safely saved!" "

"brother, brother, don't worry," the man hurriedly patted zhao xianghai's back, "not so fast." the vehicle caught fire, coupled with the rocks falling at that time, the people in the car had to save themselves. maybe they're now in a safe place waiting for rescue. "

zhao xianghai furrowed his brows and breathed down.

he tried to calm himself down, but he found that he couldn't do it.

as long as she thought about this moment, le le might have fallen into a deep cold valley, she might have been injured and bleeding, and her small face was crying like a mess, and zhao xianghai's heart hurt.

that's his precious daughter!

how could he be at ease without being able to confirm her safety?

at this moment, several more cars roared and stopped in front of the cordon.

all are parents who rush to arrive because they are in a hurry.

there were more and more people around the scene, and the red and blue warning light illuminated everyone's anxious faces, and the chaos was chaotic, and the cordon could not stop these anxious people.

several rescue team members around the cordon were struggling to maintain order when the walkie-talkie rang suddenly.

zhao xianghai held his breath and listened nervously, only to hear the other party shouting urgently: "rescue car, rescue car has arrived!" "

"not there!" the rescue team member shouted at the walkie-talkie, "just contacted, said it is still on the road, it will be a while!" "

, let them hurry! the people over there were obviously impatient, "there are a few children trapped in the car and can't get out, we need to carry the car, there are not enough people!" "

"people, not enough people..." the team members turned white, "another rescue team has not yet arrived at the rescue car, you guys..."

"can't wait! wait any longer, no one will be there! "

suddenly, a man who had just arrived grabbed the rescue team member and shouted angrily, "isn't it just people, there are so many people here, can't you see it?" "

"you have not undergone professional rescue training, you can't enter," the rescue team members still sternly retorted, "there is still danger inside." "

"it's just that people need to carry the car, we only contribute," zhao xianghai gritted his teeth, suppressing the anxiety in his heart, and said as calmly as possible, "the place of the incident is not far away, and we will completely obey the arrangements of the rescue team!" "

the rescue team member furrowed his brows, looked at the crowd that was getting tighter and tighter, thought about the current situation, and turned his back to call the leader.

after a few minutes, he finally put down his mobile phone, stood on the small platform next to him, and shouted: "the rescue does need manpower support now, just received emergency instructions, willing to participate, gather next to it." don't panic, don't mess around! listen to the arrangements of the rescue team, protect yourself and save people! "