EXTRA misalignment 13

chen li originally thought that this morning, breaking through what tong hui had done and sending duan yuhang to the hospital for examination was enough to make waves.

unexpectedly, what made him even more restless was still behind.

when he, duan kang, and duan yuhang pushed open the predetermined box door under the leadership of the waiter, chen li's back suddenly froze.

walls studded with roses, ambiguous overhead lamps, and bright petals sprinkled on the floor. candlelight flickered on the table, and the tableware shone brightly. the smell of aromatherapy floats in the air, which makes people's hearts flutter.

and really... romantic.

duan kang was obviously shocked, he turned his head back in embarrassment, and his throat was stuck for a long time before he explained: "i'm sorry, i asked the secretary to order it, i didn't expect it to be... such. "

he couldn't help but scold the secretary in his heart for being troublesome.

the secretary knew that his boss was going to find a wife after going on a blind date with a woman, and he was particularly concerned about it, knowing that this restaurant could book a couple's box, and deliberately played such a hand.

but what the secretary did not expect was that there was a substitution in the middle.

this is embarrassing.

duan kang looked at chen li's unnatural look, and he also felt a little embarrassed. he asked the waiter, "can you give me another box?"

the waiter bowed politely and looked sorry: "sir, i'm sorry, the box is fully booked." "

"ah, this," duan kang nodded, tangled for half a day, and carefully asked chen li, "or shall we change restaurants?" "

chen li groaned for a while and smiled relievedly, "forget it, it's too much effort." right here, let's just eat, it doesn't matter. "

"eat and eat," duan yuhang was already hungry, so he didn't care about anything else, pushing the two men in front of him into the box, "i want to eat, i'm hungry!" "

sitting at the table, duan kang handed the menu to chen li and duan yuhang.

chen li asked the cub to order his favorite food first, and then asked duan kang's taste, selected it again and again, and ordered it.

the dishes were not yet served, and there was silence in the box. chen li and duan kang looked at each other in this ambiguous atmosphere, although they unnaturally looked away, but between the two people's gazes, they would always meet for a second or two.

as soon as his eyes met, he always subconsciously flicked his head to the side, but when he skimmed the beginning, he was remorseful, such an unnatural and blunt performance, as if to make the atmosphere more strange.

he stood up: "that... i went to the bathroom. "

duan kang replied with a hmmm.

chen li walked out of the box quickly, and the dry and fresh air outside was inhaled into his lungs, making him take a short breath.

after asking for the location of the bathroom, he stood in front of the sink, washed his hands with cold water, and flushed his face with a handful of water, which made the blush that had sprung up from embarrassment a little lower.

drawing a piece of paper and gently wiping his face, chen li looked at himself in the mirror.

there was a noise behind him, and a man who had just finished a small solution walked toward the wash stand.