chapter 175 he has nothing

fu zhouming looked at the glasses.

the little girl, who was originally white and pure, had a frightening plateau red face, as if she had just been slapped dozens of times. the little girl was timid, and when she saw herself being transformed into such a way, she did not dare to make a sound, sobbed and choked, and even her eyes were red.

"what the hell is going on with you," the woman in charge of the team frowned and looked serious, "if it doesn't melt, it doesn't make it." brother cong said let me take care of your business, i didn't even read your certificate, you gave me this look? "

fu zhouming bowed his head, "yes... i am sorry. "

"you're like this, and i really doubt your professionalism," the woman glanced at him, "wearing a mask from beginning to end, and it seems that i have never even seen your face." how unseemly are you? take off the mask for me! "

her voice was a little loud, and the noise on this side quickly attracted the attention of others.

fu zhouming swept away the afterglow, only to see that over there, zhao xianghai also consciously or unconsciously looked at this side twice.

frightened and sweating, he put down his brush: "i... flu, go... go to a toilet. "

without waiting for the woman to reply, he turned around hurriedly and walked out of the dressing room at a rapid pace.

it wasn't until the toilet that he took a breath.

slowly take off the mask, this face in the mirror, haggard. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

since that incident last time, he had been completely banned by xiao ye. ten years of contract, xiao ye gave an order, he has not taken a resource since then, and no one dares to invite him to any more activities.

celebrities are all traffic consumables, he is not exposed, and his popularity has plummeted.

the income is gone, a large part of the original money can not come out of the investment, he can not afford to raise a huge brokerage team, and the side is gradually depressed.

there was really no way, he could only cheekily beg a few friends to help him find some private work.

he can't participate in big activities, and once he is found to be in default, he can only find some makeup and design work to secretly earn a little.

fu zhouming looked in the mirror like a ten-year-old face, and his chest twitched.

obviously, a year ago, he was still the new emperor who was praised by everyone.

obviously, a year ago, he could still let xiao zong throw thousands of dollars, still hold his hand, and enter the theater to watch the movie intimately.

but now... his popularity was gone, his job was gone, and his biggest reliance, xiao ye, also took care of himself in time, chased his lover back, obediently returned to the family, and became the loyal dog of that person.

at the end of the day, he alone gets nothing.

fu zhouming turned on the faucet and poured a handful of cold water into his face, which was bone-chilling.

"brother hai, the tie is crooked."

"take the dog's paws off me and i'll wash my hands."

two male voices came, and fu zhouming was frightened and hurriedly hid in the compartment.

zhao xianghai and xiao ye entered the bathroom, and zhao xianghai stood in front of the wash stand, and the faucet sensed water.

xiao ye leaned over to him, helped him get his tie, and sighed, "i really want to press you here." "