EXTRA misalignment 03

duan kang didn't expect to meet chen li here.

rao was as calm and composed as he was, and at this moment he couldn't help but vent a little surprise on his face: "chen li? "

chen li stood up straight, "elder brother duan." "

"have you returned to china?" duan kang asked.

chen li nodded slightly, with a shallow smile: "i just returned today, i didn't expect... it's here that i met you, coincidentally. "

"it's a coincidence."

"why is big brother duan here?" chen li remembered correctly, duan kang's company and career focus were not in the city at all.

duan kang said, "oh, i came here to deal with..."

at this point, he suddenly paused, and his face showed a hint of strangeness, which quickly calmed down: "i came to deal with a small matter." "

chen li sighed and said nothing more.

the two people are not very familiar with each other. in those past days, they had only established contact because of duan yuhang and duan yi, at this time, without these two people, chen li did not know what to say, duan kang was a huge stuffy gourd, and the atmosphere was embarrassed. 

chen li groaned for a long time, and yu guang glimpsed duan kanti's shopping basket with a large pile of potato chips and several rows of children's calcium milk, and duan yuhang's cute face suddenly appeared in his mind.

"that..." chen li's eyes lit up, "xiao hanghang, is he okay?" "

duan kang raised an eyebrow: "he is very good, and he told me the other day that he misses you very much." "

hearing these words, chen li's heart warmed.

"today i came with him," duan kang's face eased up when he talked about his son, "he was clamoring for potato chips, i could only ask him to wait on the other side first, and i would come back and buy him some more." "

chen li's smile deepened: "children just love to eat snacks." "

duan kang nodded and hesitated, "you... want to see him? "

as soon as chen li saw those potato chips and calcium milk, he guessed that duan yuhang was also nearby, and he had long wanted to see the little cub, at this moment duan kang proposed, of course, he would not refuse, randomly stuffed a few packs of instant noodles into his shopping basket, and followed duan kang outside.

after checking out at the cash register, duan kang continued to walk toward the exit.

chen li frowned.

duan kang was shopping alone in the mall, so he left duan yuhang alone waiting for him outside? such a small child, this father is inevitably too big-hearted...

he was wondering, and when he looked up, he saw that not far away, there stood a woman in a long white woolen coat, with a graceful posture. duan yuhang was being held in the arms of the woman, looking up at the festive decorations hanging from the mall.

chen li was slightly stunned.

in his stunned moment, duan yuhang lowered his head, his eyes swept over chen li who was following duan kang, and a great surprise appeared on his small face: "uncle li -"

he struggled with both hands and feet and frowned, "let me down, i'm going to uncle li li." "

the woman's face was calm, and she put duan yuhang on the ground. duan yuhang took a quick step and rushed into chen li's arms: "uncle li li! "

"xiao hanghang," chen li hugged duan yuhang's warm body, and his heart was also warm, "i haven't seen him for a long time." "

duan yuhang clutched chen li's neck and kissed him on the cheek: "i miss you so much!" "

chen li touched his head: "uncle also misses you." "

duan yuhang wrapped himself around chen li like a koala bear, and chen li had no choice but to pick him up, "heavy, xiao hanghang has grown up a lot." "

duan yuhang smiled, his eyes as bright as the stars.

when the woman saw duan yuhang sticking to chen li like this, her eyebrows frowned inaudibly, but she didn't say anything, but just walked to duan kang's side, and naturally took duan kang's arm in a birdy way.

seeing this scene, chen li looked slightly hesitant, looked at duan kang, and whispered, "this is..."