chapter 152 repay the revenge of last night

sending xiao lele to school, xiao ye returned home.

he hurried upstairs to see that zhao xianghai had slowly risen from bed and was buttoning the button of his shirt.

above that large area of bare chest were traces of last night's goodness.

strangely blushing at the sight.

zhao xianghai glanced at xiao ye obliquely: "didn't go to work?" "

"send lele to school, thinking that you are still at home, just come back to see," xiao ye slightly averted his eyes, saving himself from thinking about something he shouldn't think, "i'll send you to the company first, and then go to work." "

"so sweet today?" zhao xianghai buckled the last grain and smiled narrowly, "sure enough, it is different when you are full." "

xiao ye's ears were hot: "... i've always been very sweet. "

zhao xianghai cut inexplicably and put on his tie.

xiao ye stopped his movements, his eyes blurred: "you wait. "

"what for?" launch url

xiao yeshen mysteriously took out a cardboard box from the side and punched the card.

two ties of the same color and material, neatly stacked inside.

"wear this," xiao ye took out one of them and wrapped it around zhao xianghai's collar, "i'll wear it later." "

zhao xianghai smiled lightly, "you are... couples? "

"husband," xiao ye bowed his head, kissing zhao xianghai while sharply tying him, "i bought it a long time ago, and i have forgotten to send it." "

zhao xianghai looked at his own tie in the mirror and raised an eyebrow: "it's quite appropriate." "

xiao ye sighed.

he personally found someone to customize it, can it not be appropriate?

zhao xianghai rarely does this kind of wearing a couple's style, and now that he has tried it, it is quite fresh.

after eating breakfast, xiao ye drove him to work.

xu was the one who let him have a wolf seizure last night, and along the way, xiao ye kept moving his hands and feet, causing zhao xianghai to frown frequently, wanting to scold people.

arriving at the company, xiao ye took zhao xianghai's hand and got out of the car.

"just send it here, i can go in myself." zhao xianghai said.

xiao ye frowned and shook his head, "that's not okay, you were so tired yesterday, and your voice is dumb today." i have to send you upstairs to be at ease. "

zhao xianghai squinted at him.

it is clear that they are overexcited, wearing couple ties and rushing to declare sovereignty.

could he still not see xiao ye's thoughts?

zhao xianghai snorted disdainfully, but did not refuse xiao ye's request.

xiao ye happily wrapped his arms around his shoulders, and the two of them entered the company building.

originally, there was a special elevator for zhao xianghai to use, but the shrewd look in his eyes flashed, "take that elevator." "

xiao ye glanced down at the ordinary employee elevator.

it was also crowded with people.

"no, it's not good," xiao ye whispered, "they're all people, it's inconvenient." "

"all talents are good," zhao xianghai said in a cool voice, "didn't you just come here?" "

xiao ye's mind was broken by a word, and he did not argue, and pulled zhao xianghai onto the elevator of ordinary employees.

the people in the elevator saw that zhao zong actually came in, and they were frightened: "good morning zhao zong!" "

"good morning." zhao xianghai nodded affectionately, and in the eyes of everyone who was surprised and gossipy, he walked into the innermost part of the elevator with xiao ye.

the elevator doors close and after a bout of weightlessness, the elevator runs upwards.

zhao xianghai's hand with the watch intentionally or unintentionally scratched at xiao ye's suit pants.

xiao ye's face changed slightly.

scratched, not enough. zhao xianghai grabbed xiao ye's belt buckle.

xiao ye breathed heavily, and his expression was wrong.

the elevator was crowded with people, and no one moved, nor did they dare to make a sound.

zhao xianghai's smile became brighter and brighter, but his hand slowly moved downwards, and then, a pinch.

"well..."

xiao ye slammed his waist and almost couldn't hold back his voice.

"ding—"

lift to the floor.

the people scattered one after another, and zhao xianghai let go of his hand and stepped out of the elevator, leaving xiao ye alone in the elevator.

at the moment when the elevator door was about to close, xiao ye had a blush ear heat that had been plucked to the extreme, and looked up, only to see that zhao xianghai, who had already stepped out of the elevator, stopped his steps and turned back slightly.

there was a defiant smile on his face.

it was like revenge for last night's revenge.

......

in the afternoon, xiao ye went to the hospital as promised.

in the corridor full of the smell of disinfectant water, duan kang was holding a mobile phone, his face was suppressed anger, and his voice was low, as if he was arguing.

"duan zong." xiao ye said hello to him.

duan kang saw xiao ye, shook hands, and said a short sentence to the other end of the phone, hanging up.

"how did mr. xiao come over today?"

"let's take a look at the situation," xiao ye looked natural, "is chen li okay?" "

duan kang twisted his eyebrows: "it's still like yesterday." "

he walked over to the ward door and pushed it open.

in the hospital room, chen li lay on the bed, his eyes closed. the white quilt covered his body, and the outline of his curled body could be seen. he was still pale to the point of morbidity, and he was somewhat out of phase, like a stray and inedible kitten.

the doctor said that it was necessary to forcibly intervene with drugs, duan kang closed the door, his face darkened, i never thought that duan yi, an, could actually abuse people like this. "

"duan yi over there, what's the situation?"

duan kang looked up and sneered, "he... just now i called him, and he insisted that chen li was his wife, saying that divorce was impossible, and asked me to send people back quickly. "

xiao ye sneered, "he's obsessive." "

"i think he's paranoid to the point of madness," duan kang shook his head in disappointment, "before i let him choose everything by himself, but now it seems that it is not tough, no."