chapter 169 say goodbye to the little cub

general manager xiao zhao was engaged, and the eight parties came to congratulate him.

zhao xianghai actually did not deliberately publicize this news, but he could not withstand the era of information explosion, and the gossip of the chicken and garlic could also be dug clean. xiao ye's marriage proposal was only the next day, zhao xianghai's mobile phone was about to be exploded by the phone, and the information was strung up on the screen in a string, full of congratulations.

zhao xianghai felt a little helpless, but xiao ye was very happy.

he wished others knew that zhao xianghai was his man.

especially the one with the surname pan.

pan cheng later came to zhao xianghai's office several times, and he could bump into xiao ye every time, and xiao ye intentionally or unintentionally swung his fingers in front of pan cheng every time, and several times almost put the wedding ring on pan cheng's face.

pan cheng looked calm, but the few strands of loss in his eyes could not be hidden.

but at this point, he could only choose to give up.

zhao xianghai gave pan cheng a friendly hug under xiao ye's eyelids, and the matter was over.

as the saying goes, good things come in pairs.

on the third day after zhao xianghai accepted the marriage proposal, he received a message from chen li that he and duan yi had officially signed a divorce. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

zhao xianghai was very pleased with this.

duan yi was not the same person that chen li once loved, and it was only right to get out earlier.

after completing the divorce procedures, duan kang also took duan yuhang back and booked a plane for the evening, and zhao xianghai and xiao ye just had time to go to the airport to send him.

"it would be good to send it here," duan kang said with his luggage in his hand, "general manager zhao, general manager xiao, thank you for your help this time." "

"you're welcome," zhao xianghai said with a smile, "it's all small things." "

duan kang snorted softly, his eyes turned on zhao xianghai and xiao ye, and his expression softened: "i haven't said hello to my face all the time." mr. zhao, mr. xiao... happy newlyweds. "

at the mention of the new marriage, xiao ye's lips rose up, and the pressure could not be suppressed.

duan kang turned his head and looked at duan yuhang, who had been nestled in chen li's arms: "duan yuhang, come down quickly, don't hold you uncle li li, we should go home." "

duan yuhang buried his entire head in chen li's neck and shoulder, clinging to his neck and not letting go.

duan kang was helpless and reached out and pulled it.

"don't go," duan yuhang's voice sounded extremely aggrieved and muffled, "uncle li li will accompany me for a while..."

chen li gently soothed the little guy's back and advised, "next time, i'll see you again, okay?" "

"when is the next time," duan yuhang revealed a pair of eyes, looking at chen li expectantly, "tomorrow?" "

chen li choked.

tomorrow is naturally impossible.

say that next time, in fact, when to meet, no one knows.

he looked at duan yuhang's big and round eyes, and his heart twitched a little, he really couldn't bear this cub.

"adults like to deceive people," duan yuhang suppressed his voice and frowned, like a little tiger cub, "uncle li li, i can't bear you." "

chen li's nose was sour, and he kissed duan yuhang's fleshy face.

the airport sounded the radio, and there was no time to delay.

duan kang forcibly grabbed duan yuhang from chen li's arms and suppressed his struggling hands and feet: "don't make trouble, go home with your father." "

duan yuhang didn't say anything, and just looked at chen li so sheepishly.

xiao ye looked at this scene and secretly attached it to zhao xianghai's ear and said, "obviously it is duan kang's own son, how can i have the feeling that duan kang has broken up a pair of fathers and sons..."

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "... me too. "

duan kang hugged duan yuhang, shook his head, and said to chen li, "during this time, you have also worked hard to take care of him." "

chen li reluctantly smiled, and did not look away from duan yuhang's face: "not hard, i... loved him. "

"well," duan kang nodded, as if he remembered something, he took out a letter from his pocket, "duan yi entrusted me to you, you can see it if you want to, you don't want to lose it, anyway, you are already divorced." "

chen li hesitated and accepted.

the airport broadcast was more urgent, duan kang picked up the luggage, patted duan yuhang's face: "say goodbye to a few uncles." "

duan yuhang hung his head: "goodbye uncle zhao, goodbye uncle xiao." "

he looked at chen li: "uncle li li..."

didn't say goodbye.

chen li stood where he was, watching as duan kang walked farther and farther away holding duan yuhang.

duan yuhang's gaze had been watching chen li without leaving.

when he reached the corner, the little cub suddenly tilted his head and leaned on duan kang's shoulder, his eyes were red, and two tears fell down, smashing on duan kang's shoulder and directly on chen li's heart.

......

walking out of the airport, zhao xianghai offered to drive chen li back.

chen li thanked him politely, "brother hai, no need." i think...... take a walk. "

zhao xianghai knew that he had complicated feelings and needed a little space to be alone to calm down, but he did not insist, said a few words, and xiao ye left first.

chen li walked quietly on the empty road, aimlessly.

after a long time, he suddenly stopped and took out from his pocket a pair of small woolen gloves, a white background, and two majestic little tigers on it.

"after weaving for so long, in the end i actually forgot to give it to him," chen li smiled bitterly, kissed the little tiger pattern on the glove, put the glove back in his pocket, and looked up at the track clouds in the sky, "xiao hanghang, all the way safe..."

after walking for a while, he sat down at the edge of the flower bed, held his head, and began to rest.

halfway through the rest, he suddenly thought of the letter that duan kang had given him, hesitated slightly, but still took it out and unfolded it.

the content of the letter is very simple, nothing more than duan yi's apologies to him and regrets about cheating.

in the last few paragraphs, duan yi also swore that divorce does not mean anything. divorced, he could also pursue chen li again, and since xiao ye could re-pursue zhao zong, who was so difficult, he could too.

chen li looked at it and felt very ridiculous, tore up the letter paper, and threw it into the trash can.