chapter 112 i will be at ease with you

in the evening, xiao ye drove back lele from the school.

le le knew that today the big father was discharged from the hospital and came home, happy as if it were something, as soon as he entered the house, he went straight to zhao xianghai's body, and his eyes were shining with excitement.

zhao xianghai was making dinner in the kitchen, and he took a free hand and touched the head of the little girl: "okay, look at you, your eyes are smiling." "

le le pursed his lips in embarrassment and whispered, "i see that big daddy is finally cured, i am happy..."

zhao xianghai smiled and shook his head, and lowered his body: "lele, three days later is your birthday." tell dad, is there a gift you particularly want? "

xiao lele's eyes lit up, and he subconsciously wanted to speak.

she's wanted that limited edition little dress for a long time!

but the words just reached her mouth and she choked again.

small skirts, after slowly coddling at the big dad and the second dad, can also have.

but there is only one birthday gift.

the little girl's eyes rolled, tucked herself into zhao xianghai's arms, and greedily hugged her father: "i want my big father to be healthy and healthy, and i will never be hospitalized again, and i can see you every day." remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

zhao xianghai was stunned.

a strong warmth flooded my heart.

he is not unaware that his daughter likes dolls, skirts and other things, he is ready, his daughter's birthday, no matter how many small skirts he wants to buy, he will satisfy her.

but such a...

zhao xianghai touched her little head: "you can think clearly." "

"i think clearly," le le muttered, "daddy is more important than the little skirt." "

zhao xianghai looked at the top of the little girl's head for a long time: "good, big daddy promised you." "

le le smiled.

she was about to emerge from her arms, and she climbed up to zhao xianghai's neck again, leaned into his ear, and said intimately, "that... can i ask for another gift? "

zhao xianghai smiled as soon as he heard it, and the little girl really wanted a small skirt in her heart.

he nodded, "okay, you say." "

lele hesitated, "i... i want you and your second dad to be well, okay? "

xiao ye, who had just walked into the kitchen, heard xiao lele's words and his footsteps suddenly stopped.

he looked at the warm light of the kitchen, gently embracing the father and daughter, their throats dry, unable to say a word.

zhao xianghai was silent for a long time, then let go of lele and kissed her on the forehead: "i know." "

lele blinked wide-eyed, the dimples shallow, and then jumped out of the kitchen.

when he walked to xiao ye's side, the little girl did not forget to snort at him and snort.

xiao ye slightly ticked the corner of his lips.

zhao xianghai stood up, glanced at xiao ye, and did not speak.

xiao ye walked over to him and looked at zhao xianghai holding the handle of the pot: "brother hai, let me come." "

"what?"

"you just got out of the hospital today, how can you make you tired," xiao ye said with a slightly flattering smile on his face, "i'll make dinner." "

zhao xianghai smirked, "you come to make dinner?" if you don't want me and lele to have dinner, you can just say, don't use such cruel means. "

xiao ye's face turned a rare red, "i learned... i later found a chef and studied with him for a while. you just... just let me try it, okay? "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and did not comment.

"in the future, i will learn to do housework," xiao ye's eyes looked sincere, "i am not willing to let you bear it alone." "

after saying that, he stretched out his hand and covered the back of zhao xianghai's hand holding the handle of the pot.

the two hands clasped together, warmly overlapping.

"i will continue to change my bad faults," xiao ye gently stroked the back of zhao xianghai's hand, "i will wait for you to the day when you are willing to accept me again." hai ge, i'll just stand behind you, when you're willing to give me a chance, just look back. i will take a step forward to your side, guard you and lele with peace of mind, and never let go of it in this life. "

zhao xianghai listened to xiao ye's deeply affectionate words, and his heart trembled.

after a long time, he only felt that there were unclear emotions floating in his heart, complex and indescribable.

he hurriedly withdrew the hand that xiao ye was holding, and his footsteps were somewhat unsteady as he left the kitchen.