chapter 137 i think you're crazy

duan yi carried the breath of a dusty servant, and there was a trace of fatigue and depression on his handsome face: "li li." "

"how are you," chen li's tone suddenly became cold, "what are you here for?" "

"i ended my business trip early," duan yi's throat knot rolled a little, and his deep eyes looked directly at chen li's face, "baby, why don't you go home?" "

chen li skimmed his head, "you should know that it's not my home." "

"you are my wife, that is your home," duan yi tried to be patient, "there are only two of us in that family, you should know." "

chen li laughed sarcastically twice: "it's because you play outside, but you never bring your lover home, so i think it's still my home with me and you, right?" "

duan yi did not speak.

"duan yi, you should see the divorce agreement," chen li held the doorknob, "no matter what you think, i'm tired and don't want to wait for you to wait until dawn, divorce." "

"i said," duan yi's eyes darkened, "don't say the two words of divorce, li li, why don't you obey?" "

"what if you don't want to hear it?" chen li wanted to close the door, "you go, don't bother me again." after talking about divorce, we will not contact each other in the future. "

duan yi grabbed the door and did not let chen li close the door: "am i not good to you?" launch url

chen li was slightly stunned, revealing a somewhat sad smile: "go home and lie next to me with the smell of perfume from your lover outside, or let me witness you and your lover kissing and making love in the office or in the car, or receiving countless text messages from your lover to provoke and take photos with you, if you think this is good for me, then i recognize." "

duan yi narrowed his eyes: "li li, you know that i am playing a trick with them." "

"whatever," chen li closed his eyes deadly, "i don't want to wait for you, you go, i also made an appointment with the guest." "

with that, chen li threw the door away and tried to close it.

duan yi broke the door and broke in, grabbing chen li's shoulder: "chen li, don't you make a fuss?" i've said it all, and other people are just playing tricks! are we as bad as we were? "

chen li was silent for half a moment, and his smile was a little miserable: "i don't want to fight with you." the divorce agreement was signed and sent to me, and that was it. "

"shut up!" duan yi heard the word divorce three times and twice, and some could not suppress the anger in his heart, "i said, you don't mention divorce to me again, honestly stay at home." now, follow me home. "

chen li broke free of his hand, and his eyes were as gray as a dead man: "no." "

duan yi heard chen li's refusal, and nodded for a long time.

"you don't go back, okay, then we're here," he pulled away a somewhat cold smile, "li li, i really want to have a good talk with you, but if you open your mouth and shut up, it's a divorce, and i'm really angry." "

chen li turned to leave.

duan yi picked up the man by the waist, and in the shock of chen li's sudden rise, he said in a low voice, "li li, remember today's lesson." "

with that, ignoring chen li's struggle, he kicked open the door and entered the bedroom, leaving chen li on the bed.

"duan yi, what do you want to do?"

duan yi ripped off his tie, and his eyes were as brutal as a fierce beast.

he stepped forward and grabbed chen li's wrist, making chen li struggle.

"duan yi, you let go, what are you doing!" let go! "

duan yi ignored chen li's hoarse cries and walked around the room in silence, never knowing which corner, and took out something.

chen li looked at the things in duan yi's hand in horror: "you... you want to..."

duan yi's voice was cold: "didn't we have a good time before," he whispered in chen li's ear, "but you always think about getting a divorce, baby, you really touched my big taboo." "

"let go of me, duan yi, you're crazy!" chen li struggled desperately, never letting duan yi get any closer to him.

duan yi pinched chen li's chin with one hand: "come, tell me, you will stay at home obediently as before, and never think about divorce again, say." "

chen li gritted his teeth and died without spitting.

"as long as you say, today's punishment will be spared," duan yi smiled very gently, but in this gentleness, there was a paranoid to crazy cruelty, "come, li li, tell me, will you divorce me in the future?" "

chen li's wrists were jammed red, and his body trembled slightly because duan yi was different from the madness of the past.

"say," duan yi's eyes became sharper and sharper, "chen li, i don't want to be so kind to you, but don't force me." "

"i've been waiting for you for several years," chen li's voice trembled, "every time you tell me that you love me, within a few days, you opened a room with your lover again." i'm completely desperate now, and i've had enough to get a divorce. but now, you are pressing my head again, forcing me to go back to that tormented day... duan yi, you might as well kill me..."

duan yi closed his eyes and shook his head.

he squeezed the stick, fiercely, and was about to poke it down so that chen li could learn some lessons.

"knock-on-the-"

at this moment, there was a knock on the door.

"chen li, it's me," a gentle male voice sounded across the door, "are you at home?" "

chen li was shocked, it was hai ge!

hai ge has come to the appointment!

he subconsciously opened his mouth to scream, but duan yi had already quickly pulled a towel from the side and shoved it into chen li's mouth, making him only able to whimper out a few faint sounds.

"chen li, are you there?" hai ge knocked on the door a few more times.

duan yi snorted coldly, lowered his head, and whispered in chen li's ear, "you and i are married, and i am your man." you should listen to me, instead of always wanting to leave and go to the side of others, understand? "