chapter 50 opening the door was him

before zhao xianghai left work, yang jiali came to an emergency phone.

on the phone, yang jiali asked him to visit the place where he lived after work, and there were important matters to discuss.

zhao xianghai listened to the strong anxiety in his tone, and then agreed, quickly finished his work, grabbed the car keys and went downstairs, driving to yang jiali.

when yang jiali came out to open the door, his face was still a little pale.

when they both entered the room and sat down on the sofa, zhao xianghai put down the car keys and sighed: "say, so hurried to call me, what's the matter?" 

"brother hai..." yang jiali smiled bitterly, and the brilliance in his eyes was extremely dim, "i may have to live in another place, i can't live here anymore." 

zhao xianghai furrowed his brows and asked solemnly, "what's going on?" 

"i..." yang jiali gritted his teeth and raised his head, "i just received the news revealed to me by others, the person i have been hiding, recently returned to china, may not be far away from me." 

"are you afraid he'll find you?"

"yes," yang jiali was a little weak all over his body, "brother hai, you don't know, if i am caught by him, i will definitely be tossed to death by him!" i'm scared! "

zhao xianghai was silent for a while, and finally asked what he had always wanted to ask: "i said what did you do to others, and he hated you so much?"

yang jiali's lips moved, muttering for half a day before spitting out a few words: "... i hit him. "

"what do you say?"

"i hit him," yang jiali said fiercely, confessing what he had done, "not only with his fists, with slaps, but also with his feet... that place. i was impulsive at that time, i went up with my fists regardless of the situation, and after the fight, i regretted it, afraid of being retaliated against, and that night i slipped away and hid until now. "

zhao xianghai blinked, and the corners of his mouth twitched in disbelief.

then, somewhat tentatively, he asked, "who was the man you hit?" "

yang jiali was stunned and pursed his lips: "forget it, brother hai, that person has a lot of power and a wide range of contacts, i don't want to cause you trouble." "

with that, he handed a bunch of keys back into zhao xianghai's hand: "i asked you to come here today, either because i wanted to cause trouble for you, or because i wanted to explain things and return the keys to you." after today, i may have to find another place to live, sorry. "

zhao xianghai looked at his pitiful appearance and sighed, "can you hide from him for a while, can you hide from him for a lifetime?" "

yang jiali shook his hand and was silent.

"you can't always hide like a street rat," zhao xianghai shook his head and patted yang jiali's shoulder, "well, you can stay here for a few days, and i'll think of a way for you." "

yang jiali hurriedly waved his hand: "no, no, no, brother hai, no, i can't cause you trouble." "

"you can rest assured," zhao xianghai said calmly, "i know a few big figures in the military and political circles, and many of their houses are empty." the houses they own, the security is very strict, the average person can not reach, the safety is very high. i'll find a way and ask them to make room for you. "

yang jiali's eyes blinked: "this is also too much trouble for you, right?" "

"don't bother," zhao xianghai's voice was fixed, listening to it inexplicably reassuring, "just a one-sentence matter, you wait for my news." "

as soon as yang jiali heard this, his heart, which was still pounding, suddenly calmed down.

a look of surprise appeared in his eyes: "brother hai, you are so powerful, you are my savior!" "

zhao xianghai glanced at him: "come less and pat the horse's ass." "

yang jiali smiled and rushed to zhao xianghai's side, and regardless of his disregard, he hugged the man, and his eyes seemed to have starlight: "brother hai, you saved my life!" i love you to death! "

zhao xianghai sighed and poked his forehead: "i brought back this trouble of yours, i don't help you, who else can help you?" well? "

yang jiali was dumbfounded, and with an impulse, he directly kissed zhao xianghai's neck several times: "brother hai, i can't repay your great kindness, and i will do whatever you want me in the future!" even if you want me to fuck you, i won't have a word of prevarication, and i will stand in front of you in a second! "

zhao xianghai stood up in disgust and touched his neck: "okay, don't be poor." you better think about your situation and stop causing trouble. "

yang jiali nodded continuously: "understand and understand." "

"almost, i have to go home," zhao xianghai picked up his car keys, "you stay here first, don't run around, you know?" "

yang jiali smiled brightly: "rest assured! "

he watched zhao xianghai come out of the room, closed the door, and listened to zhao xianghai's footsteps gradually weakening, so he lazily lay down on the sofa.

if he could really ask the military and political leaders for a little help, as zhao xianghai said, then he would no longer have to worry about being found by that person.

yang jiali narrowed his eyes beautifully, and his heart was unparalleled at ease.

he lay down on the couch for a while, in a good mood, packed up his things and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

it was about half an hour before he came out of the bathroom, humming a song in his mouth and wiping his wet hair with a towel.

he walked back to the living room and was about to sit down, but found that zhao xianghai's briefcase was still here and forgot to take it.

"bang bang bang—"

just then, a heavy knock at the door rang out.

yang jiali looked up sharply, blinked, and smiled in his heart, it is estimated that hai ge found that he did not bring a briefcase, and hurried back to get it.

he smiled and walked to the door, pulled down the lock, and hummed as he opened the door: "brother hai, you are so careless, you see you..."

before he could finish speaking, the expression on his face was completely frozen.

the man standing at the door was not zhao xianghai. the man was dressed in a black suit, his face was handsome but fierce, and his eyes were full of mocking laughter and ferocious scraping.

yang jiali was so frightened that his breathing stopped for an instant.

his lips trembled for a long time before he cried out softly, "ye ting..."