chapter 13 he's not to be messed with either

xiao ye heard zhao xianghai's scolding, and his eyes were deep.

zhao xianghai finally had a reaction!

before, his cold and indifferent look, his attitude of rejecting him for thousands of miles, made xiao ye full of anger, eager to tie people directly to the bed and him hard!

"if you like to scold," xiao ye pinched zhao xianghai's wrist, "anyway, what i want is your attitude, you know." "

"is it interesting that you do that?"

"interestingly," xiao ye's breathing became noticeably heavier, "at least, you are not as indifferent as before." "

zhao xianghai looked directly into xiao ye's eyes and sneered, xiao ye, you won't be a towel into a sperm, how can someone be so screwed? "

in the past seven years, he had been too good to xiao ye.

so much so that he developed this man's domineering and unreasonable nature, thinking that as long as he was angry, as long as he showed dissatisfaction, he would have to be obedient to him.

stinky virtue, three-year-old children are not as good.

now that the two of them had broken up, zhao xianghai had no reason to get used to him anymore. 

"i don't break up with song xiu for a day," zhao xianghai said in a deep voice, "you won't stop these childish behaviors for a day, will you?" "

xiao ye brushed his head away and didn't speak.

zhao xianghai looked at his tight lines and understood in his heart.

for a long time, he nodded as if he had decided something: "cheng, xiao ye, i understand what you mean." "

xiao ye's expression was slightly shocked.

zhao xianghai agreed?

agreed, right? right?

xiao ye's heart inexplicably surged with excitement, but he still had a cold and stinky face, and squinted at zhao xianghai: "you understand." "

zhao xianghai closed his eyes, cleaned up the chaotic state of mind, and raised his legs to leave.

xiao ye leaned over and asked him, "then when are you going to break up with song xiu?" i don't want to see any more contact between you. "

zhao xianghai turned back slightly, paused, and laughed: "when did i say that i was going to break up with song xiu?" "

xiao ye narrowed his eyes, and his body was instantly filled with a dangerous and tense breath: "didn't you just say that you understood?" "

"i understand," zhao xianghai drew the corners of his lips, and his eyes were covered with boundless coldness, "the mud bodhisattva also has three points of fire, xiao ye, this time, i don't plan to get used to you." "

xiao ye's head jumped: "what do you mean?" "

"that drill watch," zhao xianghai pointed to the famous watch in xiao ye's hand, "very worthy of fu zhouming, you can give it to him, it doesn't matter how much you send, as long as you send it, i believe that he will like it very much." "

as soon as xiao ye heard this, his heart felt a sharp pain and anger: zhao xianghai, do you know what you are talking about? "

he bought this drill watch and deliberately took out two ticket stubs, both of which were to provoke zhao xianghai!

but zhao xianghai not only didn't care, but he actually praised him and encouraged him to send a watch to fu zhouming?

xiao ye felt that his chest was full of anger!

if he could, he really wanted to press zhao xianghai directly under his body and force him to ask what was going on in his heart!

how could he, how could he really push him towards fu zhouming...

"xiao ye, you have to be childish and playful, ok," zhao xianghai nodded, his eyes suddenly became sharp, "lao tzu also went out once, you have a bar, then i will accompany you to the end!" "

......

zhao xianghai got rid of xiao ye, changed his clothes, and hurried out of the house.

as he drove out, he looked out the window.

xiao ye was standing on the balcony, a pair of sharp eyes, staring at his figure deadly, like a wild wolf who had been hungry for a long time, and his eyes were fierce.

zhao xianghai snorted softly, the corner of his lips slightly ticked, and stepped on the accelerator.

on the way, he sent a message to assistant wang, asking him to immediately notify song xiu to come to his office.

song xiu's legs and feet were also very fast, knowing that zhao xianghai wanted to see him, the mask was just applied for thirty seconds before it was ripped off, washed his face, and hurried over. not long after zhao xianghai arrived at the office, song xiu pushed open his office door with sweat on his forehead.

"general manager zhao, i'm here," song xiu gasped and ran fiercely, "you... are you looking for me? "

"sit." zhao xianghai did not look up.

song xiu answered and carefully sat in front of zhao xianghai.

"the last time you were asked to audition for chasing the wind, what happened?"

"i went to audition," song xiu blinked, "but... i inquired about the news, the director and producer, recently seem to be more inclined to fu zhouming. "

"is it?" zhao xianghai put down his pen and raised his head, "are you going to give up?" "

song xiu was stunned and lowered his head: "i am not willing, but you know that he..."

"do you dare to argue with him?" zhao xianghai looked at song xiu fixedly.

song xiu was confused in zhao xianghai's eyes for a while, and for a long time, he replied firmly: "if i have the opportunity, i will definitely snatch the male protagonist down." "

zhao xianghai looked at song xiu's resolute appearance and nodded, "that's fine." "

song xiu blinked and carefully asked, "general manager zhao, do you have any plans?" "

zhao xianghai smiled and did not speak.

he has also been in the business world for so many years, and he has never seen any big winds and waves.

if he really wants to help win the next movie resource, he has the means.

zhao xiang's eyes behind the gold-rimmed glasses revealed a touch of shrewdness.

since xiao ye dared to annoy him so much, disgust him, and pester, he naturally could naturally let xiao ye lift a stone and drop it on his own feet!

he wanted to see, really playing, who is more horizontal!