chapter 102 are you still going to justify?

the clock ticked and the night grew darker.

xiao ye stayed at the hospital until twelve o'clock in the morning. it wasn't until the doctor had finished examining him and confirmed that he was all right that he left the hospital accompanied by his assistant.

walking out of the hospital gate, xiao ye's face was still cloudy and uncertain.

anyone who has experienced this kind of fucking thing can't calm down.

fu zhouming dared to directly drug him this time, and even wanted to forcibly dedicate himself to climbing the bed, as soon as he thought of this, xiao ye's stomach gushed out an extremely uncomfortable feeling, and he wanted to throw up.

he had a fresh feeling for fu zhouming, but today, he was trapped in that box in a daze, watching fu zhouming sit naked on his lap, except for the sexual desire that was forcibly stimulated by the drug, he only felt that the flesh in front of him was extremely disgusting.

he suspected that he was really blind in the first place.

let hai ge don't, go to engage in ambiguity with this kind of thing to find excitement, and let the family fall apart...

xiao ye took a deep breath, gritted his teeth, and said to the female assistant next to him: "this is not an ordinary matter, check it out well, i want to know the motives of this gang of people who acted so boldly today." "

"i understand," the female assistant nodded, "that i'll contact the lawyer and the police." "

xiao ye let out a sigh, his expression relaxed, revealing a hint of exhaustion.

"general manager xiao," the female assistant looked at xiao ye worriedly, "i'll send you home, you first have a good night's rest, and then tomorrow you have to go to the police station..."

"don't go home," xiao ye shook his head, his throat knot rolling a little, "send me to the hospital." "

"hospital?" the female assistant wondered, "you... behind you is the hospital. "

xiao ye glanced at her obliquely, "i mean, send me to haige's hospital." "

the female assistant's eyes widened in surprise: "do you still want to see zhao zong?" it's past twelve o'clock now. if you've just encountered this kind of thing today, it's better to take a break. "

"no need," xiao ye looked unchanged, "i promised him that during this time, every night i would personally take care of him and accompany him, and i didn't want to renege on my word." besides, today's incident, i want to confess to him. "

the female assistant still had some hesitation: "but..."

xiao ye took a direct step towards the garage, and his voice could not be refuted: "drive." "

......

the female assistant drove the car and sent xiao ye to the hospital where zhao xianghai was located with a worried face.

when xiao ye pushed open the door of zhao xianghai's hospital room, zhao xianghai was lying on the bed, breathing evenly, as if he had fallen asleep.

relieved, he turned and closed the door.

he tried to slow down his steps as much as possible and slowly walked to zhao xianghai's bedside.

"who?"

zhao xianghai, who was lying on the bed, suddenly made a sound and reached out to turn on the light.

as soon as the lights came on, xiao ye's footsteps suddenly stopped.

zhao xianghai saw that the person in front of him was xiao ye, and he raised an eyebrow in surprise: "xiao ye? "

"brother hai," xiao ye smiled bitterly, "it's me, i'll come and see you." "

zhao xianghai frowned, "it's so late, what are you doing?" "

"i..." xiao ye gently sat on the edge of zhao xianghai's bed, "i said before that i would always accompany you during your hospitalization, and i didn't want to renege on your word." "

"if you're busy, don't come," zhao xianghai turned around, his tone a little cold, "i don't care." "

xiao ye listened to zhao xianghai's uncaring tone, and his heart tightened.

he was silent for a moment: "brother hai, does your lumbar spine still hurt?" "

zhao xianghai turned his back on xiao ye: "it's already much better, in fact, it's not a big deal." i know you're busy too, you don't have to force yourself to come every day, since fu zhouming already has it, it's better to accompany him more. "

xiao ye was stunned when he heard this. he jerked to his feet: "what are you talking about?" "

zhao xianghai sat up, "i mean, since you decided to get along with fu zhouming, don't come to me, i..."

xiao ye was anxious: "when did i say i was going to be good with him?" "

zhao xianghai shook his head and laughed, "didn't you even go to bed with him?" don't tell me you're just dating him, not playing real. "

xiao ye listened and narrowed his eyes in shock.

before he could speak, zhao xianghai took out a tablet from the side, clicked a few times on the screen, and handed it to xiao ye, with a rather indifferent tone: "this is an anonymous number sent to me this afternoon, you see for yourself." "

xiao ye hurriedly took a look at the tablet.

the screen showed a photo of fu zhouming lying on the neck of a man kissing passionately, the man only showed one side of his face, but xiao ye knew at a glance that it was himself.

he swiped to the side with trembling fingers, and in the next photo, fu zhouming was biting his tie, while he was tilting his head, his expression was depressed, his brows were furrowed, his face was flushed, and his forehead was sweating, obviously immersed in lust.

this photo...

xiao ye seemed to have been struck by lightning, standing still, unable to move for a long time.

"you go to bed with him, what does it mean to send me your bed photos," zhao xianghai said in a worse tone, "you two love to be together, don't send this kind of thing to disgust me, okay?" "

xiao ye stared at the screen for a long time.

then he lowered the tablet, and there was anger in his eyes, silent, as if he were thinking about something.

he knew that fu zhouming dared to be so bold today, and he must have other purposes.

he even secretly took a photo and sent it to zhao xianghai!

what a fucking kind!

"the people in this photo are you and fu zhouming, i should not admit it," zhao xianghai turned his head to the other side, his face was not very good, "the evidence is already here, are you still going to defend?"