chapter 36 it's like being abandoned

greening?

xiao ye's mind turned and reacted instantly.

he blackened his face: "do you think i will definitely cheat, so you insist on breaking up?" "

"isn't it," zhao xianghai breathed a sigh of relief, but xiao ye's calf caught the key, "you and fu zhouming have already reached the ambiguous stage, if everything that follows is also in line with your wishes, should i vacate the seat and give it to fu zhouming?" "

"impossible." xiao ye categorically denied it.

"is it?"

"i just think he's good-looking and has a fresh personality," xiao ye sat closer, and the two men's legs touched each other through the suit pants, "that's all." 

zhao xianghai sighed deeply, was silent for a while, held out his hand, and straightened xiao ye's tie.

although xiao ye didn't know what he was trying to do when he suddenly tipped his tie, he still obediently raised his head and let him move, which was very useful.

zhao xianghai helped xiao ye get the tie, his fingers slowly slid down, across xiao ye's chest muscles and abdominal muscles through his clothes, scratched his black belt, and then went down slightly, grabbing xiao ye somewhere.

xiao ye was shocked and snorted, "you..." 

"xiao ye, i'll tell you once in peace. you are young, fiery, and lustful. you are handsome and rich and powerful, and the people who are queuing up outside to get into your bed don't know how many," zhao xianghai said calmly, "this time it's fu zhouming, so what about the next time there is a li zhouming, wu zhouming?" the next time someone comes out, looks more in line with your taste, has a better personality, what do you do? "

"i'm not a stallion looking around for people to sleep with," xiao ye retorted with a frown, "i have reason." "

zhao xianghai tickled the corner of his lips, and his fingers used a little force.

xiao ye felt a little sick in his body for an instant.

"you can make the company so big, of course i know you have reason," zhao xianghai continued, "but sometimes, your impulses here can also wash away your sanity, understand?" you now feel calm enough not to be hooked into bed. but your heart is still wild, you may not have played enough, such a you, how can i trust? "

xiao ye gritted his back teeth, "why do you say that?" "

"xiao ye, you also know that i am a person with a bit of a cleanliness habit," zhao xianghai slowly released his hand, habitually straightening his sleeves and straps, "before we both went to bed, the sheets were a little dirty, i had to hold on to sleepiness and change them, and people were the same." if one day, your place has been used by someone else, then, i will not hesitate to throw you in the trash and never pick it up. "

xiao ye stared at zhao xianghai's expression, as if he was spying on his heart.

"i'm just stopping the loss in time now," zhao xianghai coughed, "i don't want to be like others, i have to wait for the pillow person to do all the cheating things before i admit it, that's too cheap." if one day i know that you've slept with someone else, i might be so sick that i spit it out. in order for us not to get into that mess, it is better to separate decisively now, and it is not difficult to be a friend who can say hello in the future, you say? "

xiao ye listened to zhao xianghai's words, and his heart was angry and anxious, but his throat seemed to be choked up.

after a long time, he held out a sentence: "so... the matter between me and fu zhouming has corrupted my trust in your heart, hasn't it? "

zhao xianghai smiled slightly, and pinched xiao ye's ear pinna as before: "i understand, it's not bad." "

"i promise you, i won't have anyone other than you, and it won't work?"

"you need to sign a contract to do business, let alone talk about feelings," zhao xianghai said calmly, "your guarantee counts as a fart?" "

xiao ye's heart was cold.

zhao xianghai looked at the handsome man in front of him, leaned closer, smiled and shook his head: "xiao ye, i tell you the truth, we have been good and evil for so many years, looking at your face, even if i behave no more, my feelings for you cannot disappear in an instant." "

xiao ye was not happy because of zhao xianghai's words.

he was keenly aware that what zhao xianghai was going to say behind him was the point.

"but since we've all come to this point, even if i still have feelings for you, you have feelings for me, so what?" zhao xianghai took a deep breath, "it is better to start from now on and adapt to the life of no longer having each other." one day you'll get used to it. "

xiao ye stared at zhao xianghai coldly, as if he wanted him to shut up.

in that case, he didn't want to hear it.

"you, we are not together in the future, i will no longer take care of you, you have to take care of yourself more," zhao xianghai slightly lowered his head, and finally fiddled with xiao ye's tie, "you are suitable for a silk tie with a wool lining, don't wear this kind of linen in the future." drink less, stay up late, your helper theory with such a high salary, let them share more. "

xiao ye didn't feel moved at all, he pressed his throat and blackened his face: "so you still have to divide." "

"well..." zhao xianghai nodded his head and suddenly tickled his finger at xiao ye, "you lean over." "

xiao ye didn't know why, but he still obediently leaned over.

zhao xianghai climbed his neck with one hand, and in xiao ye's shocked eyes, he attached his lips and gently took the initiative to kiss and suck: "in the past seven years, we have had a lot of happy times, and i am quite satisfied." but...... i'll accompany you here. "

he slowly released xiao ye and opened the car door with his hand, and the cold wind instantly poured in.

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai looked back, "you can still say hello when you meet later, or be a friend." "

with that, he stepped out of the car and closed the door.

at the moment of turning to leave, zhao xianghai's heart seemed to be suppressed by something, heavy, sour, and incomparably complicated.

and xiao ye, because of zhao xianghai's words and behavior, sat alone in the car.

through the car window, he looked at the back of zhao xianghai who was walking away under the street lamp, and for a moment, there was a feeling like he had been abandoned, and a strong sense of loss, grievance and loneliness and regret surged into his heart.