chapter 97 i will always be loyal to you

when xiao ye heard zhao xianghai's words, his heart suddenly ached.

oh, yes.

if he had turned back earlier, recognized the importance of family to him earlier, and known earlier that the man in front of him was something he would not have wanted to let go of all his life, he would never have thought of going out to spend time, and he would never have thought of playing with others.

if he had known and corrected it earlier, he thought, he should have loved hagon now enough to make others envious.

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's suddenly depressed expression, as if he could see through xiao ye's thoughts.

he smiled and shook his head: "unfortunately there is no if." "

"i'm sorry," xiao ye whispered an apology, "brother hai, i'm sorry, i shouldn't have been so careless about our home, i shouldn't have thought about cheating." "

"forget it," zhao xianghai withdrew his gaze and looked back at the festive square, "the family is scattered, there is no need to say anything more." "

xiao ye helped him to sit down on the bench.

the night wind blows softly, cool and silky, blowing a dense sound in the garden.

after a long time, xiao yefang said softly, "the previous mistakes have been caused, and i will never make mistakes again in the future." hai ge, i will remain loyal, will accompany you, will love you with my heart, and i will not let you down again.

zhao xianghai squinted and did not speak.

these days, the company's affairs, he is in the hospital remote handling. the efficiency of the processing was very low, affecting his rest. he yawned, and a wave of sleepiness welled up.

xiao ye waited for a long time, did not hear zhao xianghai's reply, he looked at zhao xianghai's face, zhao xianghai had already closed his eyelids, as if he was about to fall asleep.

xiao wild was afraid that he would lean on the back of the bench and press his spine, so he hurriedly reached over his shoulder and let him lean half of his body on himself.

the night is incredibly quiet, and the stars in the night sky are twinkling.

xiao ye looked down at zhao xianghai's quiet sleeping face, looked at the tiredness on the mature man's face, and his heart trembled slightly.

"i'm sorry," xiao ye gently draped the coat he had been holding in his hand on zhao xianghai's shoulder, "brother hai, i really know that i was wrong." "

zhao xianghai fell asleep shallowly, breathing evenly.

"this year is our seventh year together, i'm sorry to make you have such a bad seventh year," xiao ye said angrily, "you are disappointed in me, but i already know that i love you very much, and i don't want to let you go." in the future, i will be loyal, and i will put you and your daughter first, and you will believe in me again, okay? "

he looked at zhao xianghai's sleeping face for a long time, felt the temperature on zhao xianghai's body, and only felt extremely relieved.

for a long time, he turned slightly sideways, and his other hand secretly wrapped around zhao xianghai's waist, like a hug, quietly placing this man in his arms.

xiao ye closed his eyes and sighed.

......

the next day, when xiao ye left work in the afternoon, he met fu zhouming's agent in the parking lot.

he looked at the cowering man coldly: "want to understand? "

the agent nodded violently, "think... figured out, yesterday i took luthor back to teach him a lesson, and he now knows his mistake. "

xiao ye sneered, "then take him to the hospital, and i'll see him kneel." "

with that, he reached for the car door and was about to open it and go in.

"mr. xiao," the broker's face turned a little miserable, "you wait first." "

xiao ye narrowed his eyes disapprovingly, "what? "

"it's..." the agent spoke a little out of breath, like a dying man, "i trained luthor yesterday, and he understood it himself." not only does he know now that he shouldn't have kicked that kick, but he also knows that he shouldn't have said those wild things to you in the office yesterday. "

xiao ye snorted, "really? "

"this kid is just a straw bale," the agent wiped the sweat on his forehead, "yesterday he didn't know how bad it was, i went back to him to mention it, he was scared and pissed." now he is kneeling in the box of the restaurant next to him, saying that he wants to apologize to you before apologizing to zhao zong. "

xiao ye was even dismissive: "i don't need his apology, let him hurry to the hospital." "

the agent's face turned pale: "you are a lot of adults, but... but luthor's little boy was frightened, kneeling there and refusing to get up, shaw always refused to appreciate his face, he probably wanted to die. "

"then he is dead," xiao ye sneered, "didn't you still speak in a vigorous and mighty manner yesterday?" "

"or ... mr. xiao, you go kick him twice, give him a few punches, and make him feel comfortable? the agent said cautiously, "otherwise this boy will be so kneeling, pulling him to his legs and not getting up, and i don't know when he will be able to move to the hospital..."