chapter 150 cure your disease

xiao ye felt that he was extremely wronged.

i've never been so snuggled up in my life.

after he made a complaint, he calmed down for a while, feeling that he had just lost his temper, like a child who did not want sugar, and panicked.

in fact, it is not a big deal.

but one by one, he piled up in his heart, and his mood became dull day by day. the extreme joy of the original reunion with hai ge gradually flattened, and after the flatness, he was worried that everything in front of him was just a vain extreme panic.

xiao ye always felt that he was bold and was not afraid of anything. but now he found that as soon as hai ge snubbed him, he panicked; one day he did not speak to him, he was afraid; when he returned late, without even a phone call questioning him, he was anxious like an ant on a hot pot.

he may be like a fierce tiger to others, and he can show his fangs and roar, but when he touches brother shanghai, it is like a fierce tiger has met the most powerful beast trainer, and he can only obediently bow his head, eat when he wants him to eat, sleep when he wants him to sleep, and jump when he jumps the fire ring.

"i didn't expect you to think so."

for a long time, zhao xianghai said in a calm voice.

xiao ye slightly skimmed his head, clutched the edge of the bathtub with both hands, and pinched his fingernails white.

zhao xianghai sat on the edge of the bathtub: "in fact, you don't need to think so much, i promised to reunite with you, i seriously considered it." remember the url m.wxsy. net

"after serious consideration, you still left me aside," xiao ye muffled his throat, living off a resentful look, "i returned for a full four hours late, and you didn't care." four hours, enough to pull someone else to open a room and make love. if i really do this, come back and lie to you, are you too lazy to investigate deeply, it is completely inappropriate? "

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai sighed, "i really believe in you." "

xiao dogzi stubbornly stalked his head, making an awkward mistake.

zhao xianghai was silent for a while, and slowly took off his pajamas.

then stepped into the bathtub.

when they first bought the bathtub, the two of them estimated that they did not have the idea of any civilized bath, so they deliberately bought such a large one. even if xiao ye zhao xianghai qi qi was soaking in it, there was enough space for them to show their fists and feet.

xiao ye was sensitive to zhao xianghai's movements, and when he turned back, he saw the flesh that made his eyes straighten, and in a panic, he turned his head back again, but his ears were red.

"to put it bluntly, it's insecure, right?"

xiao ye gulped down a little, didn't say yes or no.

but the answer is already obvious.

he was just afraid, he was afraid that zhao xianghai would agree to return to him, but because of his soft heart, he almost gave up his life. he was even more afraid that zhao xianghai actually didn't love him as much as he used to, and everything was just his reluctance and will be done.

"actually..." xiao ye muttered, "if you don't care so much about me anymore, you don't have to force yourself." i was willing to save you, and i never wanted to blackmail you with this. "

zhao xianghai shook his head, "xiao ye, you can even say such things." you're such a stupid dog, you can't save it. "

xiao ye: "? "

"are you a saint, do i deserve to use the rest of my life to force myself to repay your life-saving grace," zhao xianghai intensified his tone, "i don't care about you, i can stay up in the hospital for half a year before i wake you up, can i look forward and raise your xiao family's daughter for so many years, can i willingly take off my pants to be put on you, can i not sleep in the middle of the night, get up and cook supper, half give lele, half let you wait?" are you really idle and have nothing to do? "

xiao yeye jumped violently.

"you are... you, you're not for fun, you're still... waiting for me? "

"bullshit!" zhao xianghai picked up a handful of water with one hand and smashed it all into xiao ye's face, "you use your brain to think about it, lele is a delicate little girl, can she eat thirty dumplings?" what is that dumpling filling, don't tell me, you didn't eat it. "

xiao ye was stunned and said, "lettuce... fresh meat filling. "

fresh meat filling with cabbage.

his favorite filling.

it's really kind to be a donkey's liver and lungs, zhao xianghai snorted coldly, don't look at xiao ye anymore, turn on the mockery mode, stupid into this picture, i didn't feel the taste at all, and how the can i live with you for the rest of my life. "

xiao ye's eyes widened, "you... i..."

"don't you, me, me," zhao xianghai said coldly, pointing to a small wooden cabinet behind the bathtub, "there, give me a pack of cigarettes." "

xiao ye handed over the cigarette.

zhao xianghai lit one and sandwiched the cigarette between his fingers, and the white smoke lingered.

"i know what's wrong with you now, you have no bottom in your heart, and you suffer from gains and losses." zhao xianghai said.

halfway through the cigarette, zhao raised his leg to the sea.

he stepped between xiao ye's legs.

xiao ye's body was hot, and his spine was stiff.

zhao xianghai smiled softly, and through the white smoke, he vaguely saw that in his eyes, there was a shrewd and cunning light.

the soles of his feet pressed hard, and somewhere in xiao ye, he maliciously crushed them twice.

xiao ye: "!!! "

zhao xianghai dusted off the soot, and the curvature of the corners of his lips became larger little by little, "but at the same time, i also know... what is the fastest and most direct way to cure your problem? "