chapter 45 call you hai ge again

zhao xianghai was slammed by xiao ye and almost fell to the ground without falling backwards.

he managed to stabilize his steps, xiao ye's hand was already as if it were glued to him, holding his waist deadly, and his head rubbed between his necks: "it's this smell, it's right..."

zhao xianghai twitched the corners of his mouth and looked at ye ting: "he is..."

"drink... drunk," ye ting pulled out an embarrassed smile, laughed dry twice, "drunk a little badly, maybe the brain is confused, haha." "

although xiao ye he saw was young, because of the long-standing killing in the business world, the whole person exuded an arrogant and cold aura.

how could he ever see this way... xiao ye arched like an animal on zhao xianghai's body?

sure enough, it was after drinking and spitting out the truth, and revealing the true sect after drinking.

this is the body of xiao ye.

ye ting smiled twice inwardly, and then nodded at zhao xianghai: "zhao zong, xiao ye will trouble you to watch for one night." 

zhao xianghai furrowed his brows, "this..."

"he's drunk like this, he can't let the xiao family's parents know," ye ting sighed, deliberately selling misery, "i have to go back later, leave him alone in the hotel, i am not too assured, what if something happens?" if you think about it, it can only trouble you. 

zhao xianghai sighed, bearing xiao ye's weight for a long time, and sighed: "... all right. "

ye ting breathed a sigh of relief.

zhao xianghai pulled xiao ye away from him a little, held him up, and said to ye ting, "i took him in first, and you walked slowly." "

ye ting answered the good word and first helped zhao xianghai to help xiao ye into the house, and then turned to leave.

he walked to the entrance, and when he was about to close the door, his eyes swept casually to the hat rack placed next to the entrance.

a black duck-tongue hat hanging from it immediately caught his eye.

he furrowed his brows, and his expression suddenly became extremely dignified.

while zhao xianghai was still in the room, ye ting quickly walked to the hat rack, took off the hat, took it in his hand and looked it up and down carefully, and rubbed it.

it took him a while to put his hat back, squint his eyes, and leave the room thoughtfully.

zhao xianghai dragged xiao ye to the room where xiao ye lived and threw the man on the bed, which was a long sigh of relief.

he turned around and planned to leave, but xiao ye did not know when he grabbed the corner of his coat.

zhao turned his head back to the sea and reached out to try to break xiao ye's hand. however, xiao ye grasped it extremely tightly, and zhao xianghai used a lot of strength, but he could not break his hand.

he sighed helplessly: "xiao ye, can you make some sense and loosen your hands?" "

xiao ye didn't make a sound, and his hand didn't let go.

"you let go of your hand," zhao xianghai pulled out, "i'm going back to my room to sleep, really." "

xiao ye opened his eyes confusedly and saw a person standing in front of him, with a familiar smell on the tip of his nose, he subconsciously reached out his hand, wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's waist again, and violently pulled the person over and pressed him to the bed.

zhao xianghai resisted his urge to scold: "depend, can you please stop playing a rogue like this?" "

"zhao xianghai," xiao ye cried vaguely, "zhao xianghai, zhao xianghai..."

"i'm not deaf in the ear, i hear!" zhao xianghai was distraught by him, "what do you really want to do?" "

xiao ye leaned over, hugged zhao xianghai tightly, and rubbed it between his necks again, and then, extremely naturally, he sucked on zhao xianghai's neck, causing red marks to suddenly appear on that piece of skin.

zhao xianghai was shocked, and looked down at xiao ye's drunken red face in surprise: you still...

although xiao ye is usually also arrogant and rogue, like today, drunk and rushing up and hugging and nibbling and kissing, it is still a minority.

he had drunk enough sweet double skin milk, but it was the first time he had seen a wild second skin face like xiao ye.

xiao ye didn't care about this, he pressed it towards zhao xianghai one by one. drunk, there was no consciousness, he only knew that the breath emitted by zhao xianghai made him feel comfortable, and the irritability in his heart seemed to settle down in an instant.

zhao xianghai gritted his teeth, pushed xiao ye away vigorously, and hurriedly stood up.

he exhaled, turned around and just wanted to leave, and xiao ye behind him coughed violently a few times and hummed uncomfortably on the bed.

after he coughed, his consciousness was still not awake, and in the confusion, he hummed softly: "zhao xianghai, zhao xianghai... hai ge..."

zhao xianghai's footsteps suddenly stopped.

hai ge.

xiao ye just called him hai ge?

he turned his head slightly, and through the moonlight coming in from the window, he looked at xiao ye's handsome face glowing burgundy.

he and xiao ye spent seven years of life, in the first few years, the two gods and immortals matched honey to mix oil, lived a warm little day during the day, used the bed as a battlefield at night, used as a flag, the sound of cannon fire, a big romantic roll, a pillar straight up to the ninth heaven, thunder resounded all over ganlin.

in that good time, xiao ye called zhao xianghai a hai brother, affectionate and gentle.

later, the days were polished by time, and by the time of about the sixth year, unconsciously, xiao ye had directly called zhao xianghai's full name, rather than the word haige, cold and indifferent.

now, xiao ye was drunk and called him hai ge again, and zhao xianghai inexplicably felt some sighs in his heart.

he looked at xiao ye, who was lying on the bed, drunk and unconscious, and sighed for a long time.