chapter 9 eating hard

as soon as he heard xiao ye's words, fu zhouming's entire face suddenly turned pale.

xiao ye said that in the future, he would ask him not to come to him.

the subtext is... i'm going to break off contact with him!

the agent next to him was also full of shock, and he had always loved to speak quickly, and at this moment he actually stuttered: "mr. xiao... you, what do you mean by this? "

"literally." xiao ye didn't even raise his head and calmly made a sound.

the agent narrowed his eyes, and his brain couldn't digest the information at once.

fu zhouming can mix in the circle, can play the last literary and artistic film and nominate the film emperor, which is indispensable to xiao ye's praise!

if there is no xiao ye...

fu zhouming, who was just a little popular, was afraid that he would quickly pass through the circle and stick to the pan.

"mr. xiao, why?" the agent was still desperately struggling, "could it be... did zhou ming do anything that made you unhappy? mr. xiao, as long as you say, no matter what requirements you make, zhouming can do it, no matter what requirements you want! "

fu zhouming heard the agent's words and his heart fluttered.

he knew that the agent was planning to let him sell his skin and flesh to win over and save xiao ye.

he pursed his lips, feeling a little bitter in his heart.

in this circle, it is too difficult to get ahead on its own, and it is only with the support of capital and power that it can skyrocket. fu zhouming sighed in his heart and was ready to dedicate himself to xiao ye and be completely possessed by xiao ye.

"no," xiao ye looked at the two people in front of him, coldly refusing, "he didn't provoke me, and i don't need him to do anything for me, just like that, you can leave." "

the agent stared at his eyes, originally arrogantly inflated because of xiao ye's support, like an inflatable doll about to take off, at this moment it seemed to have been pulled out of the valve, scorned and leaked out, leaving only the ugly dry plastic sleeve embarrassingly collapsed in place.

"mr. xiao, don't, we can discuss it, isn't it," the agent panicked, stood up, "zhouming was brought out by you, and now he has achievements." you can't want him so much, mr. xiao..."

xiao ye raised his head and looked at fu zhouming, who was white and pure in front of him, without emotion.

he admits that he was a little interested and impulsive about the man at first.

but because of that little interest and impulse, zhao xianghai completely broke with him.

zhao xianghai is now ignoring him, he doesn't even have to eat the food that zhao xianghai made, every day his stomach feels hungry, he can't eat outside food, and even food and clothing have become a problem, it can really be said that he returned to the pre-liberation period.

pay for one's whistle.

"you can go," xiao ye was already a little impatient, "the team of the brokerage company is waiting to hand over to you, and there is no need to pestering me anymore." "

the agent still wanted to open his mouth and say something more, but when he saw xiao ye's cold face, he was frightened back.

xiao zong acted harshly, and if he angered him again, i am afraid that there would be no good fruit to eat.

the agent dragged fu zhouming out of the xiao building in a hurry.

the moment he walked out of the shaw building, the agent felt that it was dark. his heart was full of remorse and bitterness. in the beginning, there should not have been a deliberate intention to hook up and hang xiao zong, if zhou ming and xiao zong had been in bed early, then now...